Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 22 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by Zak Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Big Show and Zak Painn are seen sitting side by side in the locker room, Painn wiping his face with a towel before he gets ready to reply to #TrendingWorldWide, he then finally carelessly passes Big Show his towel and then looks straight at the camera.

Zak Painn : I'm all about stealing the show, but I don't think you two kids know what you're getting your selves into. Me and Show ruled this tag team division long before you two even step foot into this company. Show's injury isn't going to stop us anymore, and neither are you two clowns.Hope you two amateurs had fun with all your jokes and one liners, because at Survivor Series you two jokers are going to feel the Painn, that comes with your lack of respect for us.

Big Show : You two spitballs can't even trust each other, what makes me think you two have
what it takes to defeat the best Tag Team in Cmv history? Are you really that confident? Or
just really that foolish? You two think you have what it takes to defeat the strength of the Big Show? And the combined lightning fast speed of Zak Painn? There's a reason we held those titles for the longest reign in Cmv History, and that's because both of our attributes compliant each other, in a way that you two have never seen before. Me and Painn have the best chemistry in this business when we're in the same ring. And now that we're back together there's no stopping us now, so bring your best at Survivor Series and then some, so when me and Painn hold our titles high above your dead corpses we'll remember that day, as the day that we didn't only end your reign as Champions, but we also ended your spirits.

Raw then heads to a commercial break
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Kent is seen in his lockeroom with the undisputed championship on his shoulder

Voodoo, You think of me as a coward... Well buddy im afraid you've got it all wrong. You see, all the things i said about you is true and trust me i wouldn't say shite for the sake of it, and to be honest Voodoo your the one whose saying the shite here.

Kent starts to pace up and down the room

You say that "I do nothing but run" and yet again voodoo you are wrong! Did i ever  run away from Painn when he was bothering me? No! Did i ever back down from Jobroni Williams? No! and guess what, i wont "Run" away from you either, So voodoo im going to issue a challenge to you to fight me next week on raw in a non title extreme rules match!

Kent suddenly stop pacing and looks straight at the camera

Voodoo... this is your time to prove me wrong and show the world how good you actually are. I suggest getting ready buddy because this is going to be the fight of your damn career.

Kent continues to look straight at the camera untill it goes off
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Marcantel is seen walking down the hall and Renee catches up to him

Renee: Marcantel earlier today we heard you say what you had to with Blizzard, but you didnt even talk or confess about attacking Blizzard--

Marcantel: Confess?? Yea, your right I didn't talk about me attacking Blizzard, but where's the proof that I even did attack him. Yea it saw me ENTER the room and LEAVE, but did it show me attack him. No, so how do you know I attacked him.

Marcantel starts to walk away but steps back

Marcantel: After all I'm just a suspect

Marcantel walks away and the screen fades to black
Backstage Area - Page 22 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:28 am

*As Raw goes on the air, the woman in the Cyborg mask who delivered the news of Survivor Series’ main event walks into his office and hands Raw’s general manager some papers. He nods as he looks them over, and she walks away.*

Cyborg
Do you hear that? That’s the sound of the once squeaky wheel running silently. Raw finally has a competent General Manager in control, a worthy King on the throne and a new era has officially begun—an era where men fight for their opportunities and their failures exist because of their own flaws.

This tournament, this invitational features the past and the present, men who were once at the top and men who were rarely granted the opportunity all fighting for a chance to hold a title they all place so much value in. When it’s all over, the winner will have earned it, and the losers? Well how can they blame me for not being able to get the job done inside of that ring.

I can lead these wrestlers to the edge of the cliff, but I can’t teach them to fly. The unfortunate truth is that some will fail, they’ll plunge to the bottom and never recover. Then there are those who will flap their wings, and they’ll soar. We’re already starting to see some of these competitors drift towards either side, but there is ample time for them to change their course for the better… or for the worse.

*Cyborg chuckles softly.*

Cyborg
It’s entirely possible that a new Ryan Kent can emerge from this Tournament: a man who has nothing one moment, and everything the next. But they’ll be wise to learn from Kent’s mistakes. Kent is starting to become content with his status and letting himself slip. Instead of focusing on Justin Sane and Scott Norrie, he asks me to give him Troy Voodoo? Kent, you don’t make the matches around here, never forget that. If you wanted me take your request seriously, if you wanted Voodo to take your request seriously, then you wouldn’t have chosen a match where you’d need weapons to even the odds…or been so hesitant to put your beloved championship on the line.

But at Survivor Series, there’s no doubt that the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship will be defended as my assistant informed you all last week. A triple threat match was the only option to settle the dilemma I was presented with. The simple fact is that Ryan Kent and Scott Norrie didn’t deserve the luxury of a singles match considering the way they originally won the world championship. And then we have Justin Sane who wasn’t good enough to win the title in a singles match but played to the chaos of the Elimination Chase and Elimination Chamber—this may be his best bet at achieving any kind of success.

*Cyborg smirks *

Cyborg
There will always be egos and drama and controversy, but, unlike William Regal, JBL and Shawn Michaels, there has never been a better King equipped for the job than the one sitting in front of you. When former wrestlers are given such power, they wield it with nostalgia, angry that their careers are drying up, and they try to live vicariously through their talent. They can’t accept that their glory days are over, and that bitterness seeps into the way they run the show. Justice and objective decisions fly out of the window as the people are subjected to their twisted definition of what’s fair. Worst of all, they’re human, and personal feelings always get in the way and blind them from doing things the proper way.

Now none of that will ever be of any concern again. The silent wheel will tell you all you’ll ever need to know.

*Raw heads to commercial break.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:16 pm

*Later in the evening we see Scott barging into The General Managers office, Scotts eyes wild, almost insane, he slams his fist down on the General Managers Desk*

Scott: Did you see what happened earlier!? Did yi see what 'at piece o shit did ti me? I want Kent! Next wik, One-On-One!

*A moment of silence passes before Scott cocks his head*

Scott: Y'know what ah've had it with your goddamn silence!

*Scott leans over the desk spinning the chair around only to see it empty suddenly a hand is on his shoulder the camera spins round to reveal Cole Savage *

Savage: I'm so very sorry but King Cyborg has other business to attend to. Your always so, angry Scott, one would almost think you had issues.

*Scott turns around breathing heavily due to his anger and grits his teeth as he speaks*

Scott: ah don't have issues, ah'm Scottish, wir naturally angry. Ah'm only gain ti say it one more time, I. Want. Kent.

*Savage giggles*

Savage: Such rage, such... passion. You can have Kent next week, non-title of course. I hope you can keep that temper until then.

*Scott lets out a big breathe still visably angry and gritting his teeth*

Scott: Good.

*he barges past Savage, turning back as he opens the door*

Scott: Oh, touch me again, an' yiu'll see first hand, fit ma temper is capable of.

*Scott slams the door as the camer pans back to Savage who begins to laugh as we are brought back to ringside for the next match....*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Kendall Wolfe is seen watching a TV monitor with his good pal Bill Cipher as Randy Borton recreates Naughty Guys 2.0. Kendall is trying to contain his laughter as Milkamania replaces Hulkamania.

Wolfe:

Heh heh, Randy Borton. That kid cracks me up- oh, woah, woah, woah, I don't want any trouble, just leave me be.

The camera turns to reveal Renee Young!

Wolfe:

Another interview? I have this thing called a "day off" and that day.....yeah, that day is today. So could you please leave me in peace? That good?

Renee doesn't make a sound as a twitch in her eye builds up.

Renee:

I just. Want. A interview. A minute long. Interview. I want this SO bad! I WILL GIVE YOU MY BLOOD!

Kendall flinches and reluctantly agrees, asking Bill to leave.

BILL:

I'LL SEE YA AROUND, KID! I'LL BE WATCHING YOUUUUUUUUU.......

The power cuts out for a brief moment as Bill leaves into the darkness. Kendall looks agitated and signals Renee to hurry up.

Renee:

Ok, well Kendall, apart from your Survivor Series match against American Justice, you are still in the dark as to who your next opponent will be in the Cyborg Invitational. Have you got any preference on a favourite opponent?

Wolfe:

Funny you should say that, because if I remember correctly, my favourite opponent was beaten by me in my debut. If you can remember, it was the scrawny weakling Kendall Wolfe, mono e mono against the almighty Xander Slate. Granted, he has the upside of saying it was an instant classic that HE participated in. But, I only need to say two flimsy words and the emotions come flooding back: roll up. Roll up. Roll.....up. It annoys you, doesn't it, Slate? You know, if you wanted to, you could rectify that crucial mistake.....you could rectify it next RAW. You may need to go check that out with Cyborg, to get the green light. But plant your seeds with care Slate, or they might just spit a green mist. Oh, and as for American Justice.....good match tonight. I'm glad you've been practicing.

The screen fades to the preview of Tyrant vs. Jerome Robinson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:43 pm

how dare you even mention that
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Immediately following the shocking upset victory against Team Painn, The Hipster Chet Taylor's inspirational theme can still be heard playing in the arena as the World Tag Team Champions #TrendingWorldWidesteps walks into the backstage area and are met by Renee Young with a mic.

Renee Young: We're here with
#TrendingWorldWide moments after their victory tonight, tell us what was it like to go into this match as champions but still be consider the  "underdogs"?

Shanaz Anndoni is busy looking at his reflection in the World Tag Team Championship belt to give Renee his response

Renee hands the microphone to Chet Taylor for his response instead

Chet Taylor: Well it feels like we've been in this position before and you know we've been consider the "Underdogs" from the very start from when we joined the company to when we first started teaming up because of our size, but nobody takes into consideration our scrappiness and our desire to win. They can call us "underdogs" all they want the fact is we just beat the so called "Greatest Tag Team in CMV History" in less than 5 minutes so I would assume that would without a shadow of a doubt prove that #TrendingWorldWide are the Greatest Tag Team of the Universe.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Never change. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:01 pm

*We see Scott Norrie livid after his upset loss last night at Survivor Series, storming through the backstage shoving personnel out of his way before storming into the General Managers Office only to find Triple H sitting at the desk you can hear the anger in Scott's voice as he speaks*

Scott: Ti fuck ir you doing here? Fars Cyborg and Savage?

Triple H: heh well hello to you too Scott *he stands and walks around the desk* is that anyway to greet your boss?

Scott: *screws up his face* I dinna gi a flyin' FUCK! who you are.

Triple H: hmph what the hell do you want Scott?

Scott: Fit de ah want? Did you no see fit happened last night at Survivor Series?

Triple H: Yeah I did, it looked like you got your ass kicked for 90% of the match before being pinned by the new Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, JustIN Sane. *The crowd cheers*

Scott: *visably holds himself back* I wiz screwed is what! ivrybody Cyborg, Savage, the pathetic fans and even a PRICK! like you know if I got ma fair One-On-One Rematch I would've walked out last night with MY Title! I want my damn Rematch! And I want it tonight!

Triple H: *laughs before being serious again* Yeah well you had your shot last night Scott and you blew it. It was a fair match everyone in a Triple Threat has the same odds of winning, and you lost. You'll have to earn another shot just like everyone else.

Scott: I DON'T HAVE TI EARN ANYTHIN'! I AM THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER IN THIS COMPANY! I'M-

Triple H: ENOUGH! You know Scott we've given you chance after chance, after chance and you keep coming up short. That temper of yours-

Scott: I Don't Have A Temper!

Triple H: Thats right "yer Scottish yer naturally angri". That temper of yours doesn't exactly help you any which is why effective immediately you are to have Anger Management Sessions.

Scott: Ah'm I fuck, I ain't sein' no shrink.

Triple H: Oh you will, its mandatory. So if you don't show up to these sessions, well you're fired. *Scott's right eye begins to twitch as he is just barely able to control himself*. And don't worry the guy you'll be seeing is a pro. He even used to wrestle himself, cause your "shrink" as you called it, is Daniel Bryan.

*Scott leans in, uncomfortably close to Triple H before saying, gritting his teeth*

Scott: Fine!

*Scott starts to walk off as Triple H begins to speak again*

Triple H: Oh and as for your match tonight-

Scott: Match? Aftir last night I'm gonnae tak ih night off. If yi dinna notice I have a fuckin' hole in ma heed the size of a bloody baseball, uh-uh no match tonight.

Triple H: See again, you don't have a choice in the matter you do the match or you know, you'll be fired. It'll give you something to do to work off all of that pent up aggression.

Scott: *grunts* Fine. Fit cunt de I get ti beat ih crap out o' inyt?

Triple H: You'll be going One-On-One, with Ringo Maxx.

Scott: heh fir a second there, I thought yi wir gonna give me a challenge. Yiv only yerslf ti blame for what ah do tonight.

*Scott walks off as the camera fades to commercial.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:14 pm

The camera man focuses on a locker room door that says Xander Slate and the door opens and Xander sits on a bench with a towel over his neck. A cellphone pressed against his face.

"Yeah, Borton and I would love to have yeah, Team Painn would just treat you like crap."

Slate pauses as he waits for the mysterious caller to answer back.

"No, it's fine dude. After Armagheddon you'll show up and you'll rock with us. It can't go wrong."

Another pause

"Sure, sure, you can join Painn later, but once you join me and Borton, you're never going to want to leave, trust me."

Slate notices the cameraman and waves him away, the cameraman backs out of the room and shuts the door. The camera focuses on the nameplate on the door that says "Slate" The shot fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:27 pm

*Moments before the main event of Raw on episode 120, Triple H is seen walking down the hallways until he gets to Cyborg’s office door and knocks a couple of times on the metal. Moments later he turns the knob and steps into the room, and Cyborg is there behind his desk, cold eyes locked on Triple H as he closes the door behind him. Cyborg continues to stare and Triple H looks around the office.*

Triple H
So… I’m not sure if you called me in here for decorating tip, but I must say that I do like what you did with the place.

Cyborg
You need to keep your hands off of my show.

*Triple H’s eyes fly open wide, seemingly not expecting Cyborg to say that.*

Triple H
I’m not sure what you mean… I’ve given you free reign, and even I have to admit that this ship is sailing a lot smoother than I thought it would be.

Cyborg
This tag tournament of yours…

Triple H
Oh, it was actually Shawn’s idea, and—

*Cyborg quickly rises to his feet, but slowly walks around the table.*

Cyborg
Shawn Michaels doesn’t work here anymore.

Triple H
Oh—oh, I know that, it’s just that I saw how good your tournament was going and I thought I’d strike while the iron is hot.

Cyborg
Keep your hands off of my show.

Triple H
Don’t forget who got you into that “throne.”

*Cyborg takes a step toward Triple H and not a peep is made until Cyborg starts to chuckle.*

Cyborg
Don’t forget who got you in yours.

*Before Triple H can respond, Cole Savage steps into the room and upon seeing the CEO, a look of disgust appears on his face.*

Cole Savage
Man, what do you think you’re doing in here stinking up the room? You think you’re somebody in the business world because you won this company in a match? Try making millions after starting with nothing, then get back to me. Try starting from scratch and creating an empire, before you think you can stand in the same room as “Ice” Cole Savage and call yourself a businessman.

*Triple laughs and throws up his hands in defeat and turns to leave the room.*

Cole Savage
I don’t think I’ve forgotten about my medical work. Someone is paying for all of stiches and it isn’t coming out of my pocket. You’ll be hearing from my lawyers soon, and they don’t like taking no for an answer.

*When Triple H is gone, Savage turns to face Cyborg who sits on his desk and crosses his arms.*

Cole Savage
Now, I don’t know what’s going on here, but all Kayden Kynra has done over the weeks is lose. I’ve beaten him, he’s done nothing but choke victories away in the invitational, and I’d be mad that he’s being considered for a shot at the United States Championship over me, but I bet he’ll choke away that win too, and then all of this would be a moot point. Look buddy, I know you always have a long-term plan, but I just want you to remember that I pinned Sunshine in a match with two other jackasses breathing down my back. And, speaking of jackasses, what’s the big deal teaming me up with that clown Levi Marta? He refused to tag me in and almost cost us the match, cause all of that ring rust was building up while I was standing on the apron, but luckily I was able to carry the team to victory.

Cyborg
If I’m going to let this tag tournament happen, then I’m going to need a man on the inside, and you’re going to need to keep an enemy close.

*Savage nods as it all starts making sense to him now.*

Cole Savage
OK…all right, I can work with that. But think about it, Cyborg: Cole Savage competing for three championships in one night. The thought alone is bringing a tear to my eye. I’m gonna order a few bottles of champagne to celebrate. Don’t wait up!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next