Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 21 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:07 am

Immediately following the shocking win of after the second Triple Threat match of episode 112 of CMV Raw. The Hipster Chet Taylor's inspirational theme can still be heard playing in the arena as Chet Taylor steps into the backstage area, sweaty and breathing heavily. A small amount of Bison's blood is seen on his Jet Black kneepad. Renee Young catches up to him, microphone in hand.

Renee Young:
Chet Taylor you just beat two of four men you will face this Sunday at Bad Blood gaining at least some momentum for your team heading into the Elimination Chamber match. How are you feeling?

Chet Taylor: "How do I feel?" You know I've been getting a lot of feed back..I don't actually want to say "feed back" because feed back is a positive thing and it is asked for but uhhhhh I've been getting a bunch of words that I'm being forced to disgust and it's not about my returning bestfriend William the Mustache, or my popular podcast show "The Wrestling Hipster" no its about #TrendingWorldWide's chances in the Chamber ONLY 27% of my Bronsons believe in Shanaz Andoni & myself are going to win the belts. WHY?! WH...WHY?! do you people feel the need to always doubt me I already currently hold a very important title that I like to call "The kicking the crap out of & totally embarrassing Bison Championship" People seem to be thinking he's becoming the "BEAST" again Bison believing he's untouchable, the king of the jungle so to speak, and thinking he can run through everybody but Chet Taylor "The Hipster Hunter" took his gun shot your ass down, cut your head off, and MOUNT YOU ON MY GODDAMN WALL because Bison you are just a MAN with a MASK and that you can be BEATEN. And now I divert my full attention back to the 73% of the phony fans of #TrendingWorldWide's ,why do you even feel like your opinions matters in our ability to win @Bad Blood? I am here standing right now #WINNING telling you and the entire IWC (That's Internet Wrestling Community for those who didn't know!) That if I see it, I touch it, if I even slightly want it, I AM GOING TO HAVE IT because I am entitled to anything and everything and right now #TrendingWorldWide are entitled to the World Tag Team Championship.

Chet Taylor walks off to meet with Shanaz Andoni to enjoy the City while the night is young

Backstage Area - Page 21 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:57 pm

The live feed pans to what can only be the backstage area Bad Blood. Out of the shadows in the arena emerges Levi Marta and Troy Voodoo. Both of them look as focused as ever.

Marta:

I believe this is the first time that CMV has opened the devil's playground to the devil himself....how foolish of you, Hunter. There are some bullies entering that playground too so Troy Voodoo will play devil's advocate, so no bullies can harm us. Tonight, we are feeling playful. So no one else should get in our way, for we are dangerous when playful! Preach to them, Troy. Show them the way.

Voodoo:

At Night Of Champions, we were thiefs in the night and we got away with the Tag Titles. Over these two fortnights, we've been the one remaining constant in this ever changing cesspool. We are undefeated. We are a entity. A entity that doesn't stop for anybody.

Marta:

So, devil's advocate, raise up your sword. Prepare to fight. My playground is opening. Welcome to my domain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:29 am

Immediately following the shocking upset victory against WolfPAC, and FORMER World Tag Team Champions Levi Marta & Troy VooDoo, The Hipster Chet Taylor's inspirational theme can still be heard playing in the arena as the NEW World Tag Team Champions #TrendingWorldWidesteps walks into the backstage area, sweaty and breathing heavily and are met backstage to some of the CMV Roster celebrating cheering, clapping, and spraying champagne all over the new champs
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 am

The crowd in dead silence as the now former Hardcore champion Kayden Kynra makes his way to the back with his hand behind his head with a slight limp dragging his foot

An interviewer has a mic out expecting Kynra to make notice of him

Kynra standing there with his face paint chipping off mixed with a red mesh of blood and welts. His rugged wrist tape peeling, Wincing in pain taking deep breaths.
Before the interviewer can get a word in Kayden wheezing showing signs of damaged ribs. Shaking his head with his tongue in his cheek tasting his own blood wiping his lip with his wrist tape. Changing his face expression no longer dormant

KK: He... He stole it, He stole it.. right from underneath me. The claims you once had, with me working alongside Shawn Michaels and Paul Divine was a master plan coming together huh? This was you attempting to get inside my head. Well, you've achieved what you set out to do. With Cyborg in your back pocket, you can conquer the world. Which brings me to *Kynra takes a quick groan before continuing on*

KK: Cyborg, in your new found position I hope you pay close attention. It's not the first time I've gotten a briefcase. In fact that's how I won MY Hardcore title. I will, and when I mean I will.. It's a promise, set in stone. Mark my words, put it on the record do as you may. I will retrieve what has been stolen from me Savage.

KK: You tempted fate and now you've awoken what you shouldn't have tampered with. I made the Hardcore title what it is today. Not only will I become the ONLY 3rd time Hardcore champion this company has seen, I have a bullet with your name on it.. all I need is one shot

Kynra walks away with those cryptic words causing a still atmosphere for those around him

Backstage Area - Page 21 Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:38 pm

*We hear Scott Norrie shouting backstage, looking for Paul Anderson & Sunshine he eventually finds the two out by a loading truck*

Scott: air yi'z are, almost thought yi's were avoidin' me.

Paul: Yeeah about tha-

Scott: Never mind right wi'r gonna go over the plan fir inyt did yi's get ma messages?

Paul: Yeah but -

Scott: Good thin yi's know wha-

Sunshine: We don't want to be MegaStars anymore!

*Scott looks at both men looking even more annoyed if that were even possible*

Scott: Ti fuck de ye mean yi'z dinna want ti be MegaStars anymare?

Paul: Well when we signed up this was supposed to be a unit, a TEAM not us being your lackeys we kinda just want to go and do out own thing.

*Scott chuckles and shakes his head*

Scott: Ma lackeys? heh yeah... *Scott squares up to Anderson* You listen here yi ungrateful cunt, I pulled you and Turner from obscurity and yi both spit in ma face like this?

*Sunshine tries to step between them*

Sunshine: Come on Scott don't be like th-

*Scott shoves Sunshine out of the way and continues in a quiet calm but cold manner*

Scott: No no, Sunny Boy he needs ti hear this. Turner I understood, prick diznae have the stomach ti be a true top dog, bit you Anderson? What a complete and utter waste of potential you are. You could have bin a The Man here in CMV bit ye squandered it all away and fir what? Sod All. If I didnae bring you and Turner in tae the MegaStars yi'z bayth wid aready be gone from this company. You 'hink yer too good to be my lackey? You want out? Fine, on yi go, don't let the door hit yi on the way out.  I give yer pathetic arse a month maybe 2 more before your gone from this company boyo and trust me ain't no one gonnae miss ye so fuck off.

*The two stare down for a minute before Anderson backs down and shakes his head looking completely dissapointed*

Paul: All about you isn't it? Always has been. Dave was right Scott your Toxic, and I can't wait for the day that someone knocks you off of this imaginary pedestal you've placed yourself so highly on, I may not be around to see it but know I'll be smiling when it happens. I'd rather go out on my own than with a psychotic sociopath like you.

*Anderson barges past Norrie as he storms off Norrie laughs but then turns back to look back at Sunshine*

Scott: Now fits your excuse? Cause last I checked YOU came ti ME and asked if you could join us.

*Sunshine shrugs his shoulders and walks towards Scott*

Sunshine: If I'm perfectly honest Scott, I don't know what the hell I want; except this, I don't want any beef with you, ok? We go our seperate ways, no blood feuds no random attacks, just a clean break.

*Sunshine slowly extends his hand out and Scott looks at his hand then back up at Sunshine*

Scott: Yi know, if I didnae have enough on ma plate jist now as it is I'd probably kick the shit out of you right now Sunny Boy... *Scott squares up to Sunshine who uncharacteristically hesitates a little* So it's a good thing I respect you *Scott shakes his hand* Go do yer own thing mate, fir now at least.. till our paths cross again.. and when they do, wir gonna tear the fuckin' house down!

*Scott laughs pats Sunshine on the chest before walking off the camera zooms in on Sunshine who looks at his hand then looks back up tilting his head to the side*

Sunshine: That look in his eye... he may be crazier than I am...

*The camera fades to black*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Just moments before his match against Paul Anderson on episode 114 of Raw, Xander Slate is seen relaxing, sat on top of a supply crate. He takes a swig from his water bottle before cracking his neck both ways, then looking into the camera.

Slate
Last night was, heh, not what I wanted it to be for sure. Not only did I lose a chance to become United States champion, but my good friend Dave Turner is now held up in a hospital room when he should be here with me, celebrating. And to make things even better, Cyborg is now general manager of Monday night Raw! Hmm, at least he put me into this Round Robin tournament . . . He probably thinks that I'll just job out to everyone else, you know? But no, it's time for Xander Slate to mount his comeback! It starts tonight, with me burying that smug, punk, Paul Anderson! Ha ha, no more Mega Stars, eh? That sucks, you could've used some backup here tonight, buddy. Because with a spin of the wheel, we'll duke it out in a number of possible matches!!! I can't wait, I hope you're just as excited. This is for Dave, this is a message for Cyborg . . . But most importantly . . . This is for me! A new beginning for my career, and a new lease on life! Don't count me out just yet!

Xander hops down off of the crate he was sitting on, takes one last sip from his water bottle, then takes off down the hallway, ready to change things . . . For the better.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:05 am

*As Ep. 115 of CUM rolls on, Cole Savage, angrily paces back and forth backstage.*

Cole Savage
Just who do you think you are, Ryan Kent, huh? You walk around here like you own the place. The people cheer for you, chant your name and think you’re cool despite you looking like a buffoon wearing an oversized mask and coming out to this unnecessarily loud, screaming music that makes my ears bleed.

Are you really what passes for a World Champion around here? You’re only champion because you jumped a man after he went through a war, and you only beat me on Raw because I went through hell at Bad Blood while you basically had the night off. I had hundreds of stitches put into my head while you didn’t even break a sweat. Not only that, but you had to put me through the table while my back was turned!

What kind of man are you?

What kind of champ are you?

Don’t bother answering, those are rhetorical questions, because anyone with a lick of sense, no matter how old or young they may be, see you as the cowardly, desperate, lazy, boring, pathetic excuse of a competitor that you really are.

As far as I’m concerned, you didn’t prove anything on Raw. Wait, no, I take that back. What was proved is that the Hardcore Championship is the superior belt, because we both know that you couldn’t beat me in a fair fight.

Kayden Kynra, you stand there and run your mouth as if you deserve a shot at this belt, when the fact of the matter is that you didn’t care about it at all, so I advise you to sit down and shut your mouth, before I redirect my boot from your heart and target your jaw instead the next time that we meet. Even when Paul was gunning for the belt, you kept silent. It wasn’t until a real threat came along that you decided to save face, but, by then, it was far too little too late. You say I stole this belt from you? I can’t see how that’s my fault when you were holding it with that loose grip not expecting anyone to rip it away. But I guess you never know what you’ve got til it’s gone, do ya?

No, I didn’t steal the belt, I saved it from you. If your actions were meant to do the talking for you, I guess that explains why I’m half asleep whenever you’re on the screen. Cole Savage is where the excitement is, and now that the belt is where I am too, the whole dynamic in this company is about to be flipped. You made this title a joke, but nobody will be laughing now that I’m holding it. You want to retrieve something? How about to go and pick up pieces of your pride that I’m sure is still lying around the ring after I slapped you around and Kendall Wolfe fed on my scraps.

This title is in the possession of a big boy now, and kiddies like you aren’t welcome at the table. You want to wrestle for this belt again? Then you’ve gotta earn it baby, and after that performance you put in last week, I can’t say that I’m impressed and you certainly didn’t make a strong case for yourself. At least I had an excuse, what with you and Paul forgetting that the title match was every man for himself! You try to talk tough, without the substance or the track record to back it up, and I can’t help but laugh.

Hah!

The only thing I’ve tampered with is a lackluster reign, and the only thing I’ve awoken are the fans who I’m sure all fell asleep two weeks into your reign. You wanna talk about bullets, but I’ve seen plenty of guns in my day, and I know a punk who doesn’t have the balls to pull the trigger when I see one. Tuck your tail between your legs, wipe the makeup off your face, rinse that dye out of your hair and get the hell out of my face. You’ll become a three-time Hardcore champion over my dead body, and I think Bad Blood showed that it’ll take a lot to keep this old geezer down and, sonny boy, you just don’t have what it takes.

Now, Levi Marta, you may fancy yourself a decent wrestler, but, when you get into that ring and stare me down tonight, you’re going to find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time. For your sake, I hope Troy Voodoo cares about you enough to bring you to the hospital after the match.

*Savage pats the Hardcore Championship sitting around his waist and walks away.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Backstage Area - Page 21 Empty Jimmaurie Williams

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:26 am

*Renee Young*
Hello everyone as I am standing here with one of the participants of the Triple Threat for the united states title contendership. Well... Jimmaurie its pretty clear that as of now you have been losing all your matches except one. So how can you possibly see yourself winning this match?

Jimmaurie Williams

Well... Renee, as you see I was one of the two finalist in the battle royal after eliminating Borton. Ringo tossed me over the rope and indeed got lucky. Its no surprise that I'm going to win because as you already know, as I said already. I eliminated one of the beat in Randy Borton and that says enough. And as far as this so complicated triple threat you speak of, its not an obstacle. I'm facing off against #1 the mid who loses more than me on a regular. He was already creamed by Justice so no need to even act like he's a problem. #2 Troy VooDoo who lost at Bad Blood to non other than Shanaz. SHANAZ! Troy needs a partner obviously so he won't stand a chance. Even if the try and team up on me I'll be better than them both. I'm just that damn good Renee. About to show the world!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Troy Voodoo is seen entering the Arena chewing gum and glowing of swagger. He is met by Renee but before she can ask a question Voodoo speaks up.

Renee I know what you are going to ask. But there is no reason to address the triple threat. That match has already been won by me. It's just a matter of going through motions now. No I have something else and someone else to address...

Voodoo removes his shades and looks directly into the camera.

Ryan Kent...I haven't forgotten about your words in the past. You're murmors and insults behind closed doors. See Kent you like to portray yourself as this living legend. When in fact you are just a scared little bitch. A little bitch who does nothing but run. You've had all these things to say about me behind my back but have never had the stones to come to me and say them to my face. Well Kent, this is me calling you out. One on one, me and you, no more running. Your time has come and it will go. But I will always be here breathing down your neck like a rabbid dog. And when we meet in that square circle, I'll show you the true meaning of the word humble. Kent it's time to stop running, you'll only die tired.

Voodoo slides his shades back on and continues to chew his gum as he flashes a smile at the Camera. He looks to Renee and looks her up and down lettung out a whistle before continuing to his locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:35 am

*Backstage after his match against Kendall Wolfe on Main Event, Cole Savage is spotted being checked out by the resident doctor who finishes up re-stitching Savage’s forehead. The doctor goes to walk away, but Savage grabs at his coat and pulls the doc back over.*

Cole Savage
Listen, doc, I’m asking you to reconsider as I would rather be safe than sorry on something like this. We’re not talking about some expendable like Randy or Xander; now that I’m in this company, I realize how badly it needed someone like me around. Someone who has experience in this business and in life and who isn’t running around here like some frat idiot who’s finally out from under his parents’ roof. My life could be at stake, and I don’t feel like you’re taking the necessary precautions to ensure that I am in the best physical and mental health that I could be.  Need I remind you, doctor, that my good friend Cyborg is in charge now? I don’t know what kind of shoddy clinic you were running while those other General Managers were in charge, but  I could place one call to  Cyborg, and he would replace you with someone who actually gave a damn about this company’s primer talent.

*The doctor  shakes his head and removes his gloves.*

Doc
Mr.  Savage, I know you have some concerns over Levi Marta’s bite, but  I assure you that if you did contract rabies, you would be showing signs of it by now.

*Savage sighs and gets off the table.*

Cole Savage
And that’s your medical experience talking, right? And not your jealousy over the fact that I’m  a champion and you’re not trying to lull me into a false sense of security.

*The doctor shakes his head.*

Cole Savage
Fine, but this is being recorded, and if I drop dead know that I have a team of lawyers that will take you for everything you’re worth.

*Savage pushes past the doctor and exits the room. As he slams the door shut behind him he turns and faces the camera.*

Cole Savage
Levi, you little pissant, you think you can put your hands on me, on my title, you think you can bite me on some bush-league nonsense and get away with it? I was going to just let you get away with that ass whooping I gave you on Raw and let that be the end of that, but it looks like I’m going to have to knock each and every tooth down your throat. Luckily, I had my shirt to absorb most of the damage, and no blood got on it despite needing hundreds more stiches after that match. Unfortunately, I still had to burn it because it was contaminated, and you will pay the price. I mean that literally. The cost of that shirt will come out of your next months’ worth of paychecks combined, so I hope that act of stupidity was, literally, worth it.

*Savage shakes his head.*

Cole Savage
I’m not champion by some fluke. I proved that I could beat Paul in a one on one fight, and Kayden knew that he’d never beat me if we were alone in that ring, and so he conspired to get Paul into that match. And, as a matter of fact, I told you all that I was going to let them both take each other out then take my shot, and that’s  exactly what I did. I didn't become a successful business man by not delivering on promises. If they see the punch coming from miles away, but don’t duck and get knocked out, I don’t see why that reflects badly on me. It’s the same way that right now I’m calling the shot like Babe Ruth and telling you Marta that at Survivor Series you’re going to be wrestling your last match. That’s right, I have Cyborg’s  blessing to put you in your place with the title on the line so that I’ll have every weapon at my disposal to beat respect into.

*Savage runs his fingers along the bandage on his forehead.*

Cole Savage
I’m going to show you why there’s ice in my name and ice in my veins. If you thought what I did to you on Raw felt “great,”  then what I’ll do to you at Survivor Series will feel amazing.

*Savage pushes the camera out of his face and storms out.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:01 am

Marcantel is seen in his room

"(Laughing) well well look who finally woke up and found the mystery. But you know Blizzard I've always hated you, ever since you went from Omega Z to Blizzard you have gone soft, your just a SHELL of a man"

He picks up a picture of an orphanage

"But now you have gone to talking about my home, MY FRIENDS, THE ONLY FAMILY I EVER HAD. BLIZZARD NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!!"

"Tonight will be a battle between fire and ice, But let's see how much ice can survive.........,,IN HELL!!!!"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:15 pm

The camera opens to reveal Chet Taylor and Shanaz Andoni playing tiddlywinks in a corner of their locker room and discussing the game.

Backstage Area - Page 21 Yeesh
The tag team champions notice their game being disturbed and turn to face the camera

Shanaz: We understand that fame celebrity is new middle name. We understand lights camera action follow #TrendingWorldwide hippo hoping for sneaky snack of gossip girl. But, we play winktiddlys as relax time, and now it look like Rihanna disturbia. No surprises this time little gents gentesses, William Chetner and Shanaz take numbers and names and take ticket and ask for one pound bologna at deli counter and make large sandwich with special extra spice mustard. But Major Payne surprise is here, Shanaz and C-Diddy found amazing photo of Medium Show and Zach Ryder.

Backstage Area - Page 21 200_s

Chet Taylor: Sort of........Now for those of you that don't remember a few months ago my number one broham Shanaz Andoni "The Number One Bubba"  took Zak "Here Comes NO" Painn to the very limits...kinda.

Shanaz glares at Chet Taylor

Chet Taylor: Now listen here T-Pain there's a reason why #TrendingWorldWide are the most trending team in the country and we heard from the grape vines Zachary Painn that you are using your title opportunity to face the most entertaining team in the universe  for our Tag Team Championships. All jokes aside T-Painn we take our prepartions for matches very seriously and we got out of our way to fine some incredibly interesting facts about you two.

Chet Taylor picks up a file that apparently contains information about Big Show & Zak Painn
Taylor puts on his Ray-Ban Buddy Holly style reading glasses on to read the file

Chet Taylor: "Zak Painn is Big Show's "Best Friend Whore"
The reason why Big Show was out for so many months because the man had a bad case of "Porn Hangover"
Zak Painn is a complete "Naracisexual"
Big Show & Zak Painn are both "Mabstinent"

Chet Taylor throws the file away and takes off his glasses

All jokes aside T-Painn we are very well aware of who you two are, we know that you've been busting your asses off up and down this country but #TrendingWorldWide are going to put on a show the likes of which you have never seen so Bronsons get your popcorn ready, get your flash photography ready, get your Twitter thumbs ready, and T-Painn get ready for a fight because we're going to steal the show and the only way the boys in the back can follow us is on Twitter.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next