Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 8 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat May 09, 2015 4:29 pm

The camera crew catches Omega Z entering the Arena at the start of the Raw before BattleGround.

"Omega... Can I get a few words about what seems to be a losing str....."

"Stop... Shut up... Don't say another word... Losing streak? We have the belts... We are at the top of our game. We will go into BattleGround the champs, and we will walk out of the chamber with the belts.
Just to prove it to any skeptics... XGEN will defend the titles tonight! Zakk Pain, Big Show... You want these belts? I'm going to give you a chance, TONIGHT, to come get them. I'm going to give you a little preview for next week, and we are going to show you why show is slowing you down."

He looks at the belt, and walks away
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Zak Painn aggressively roams backstage
    his legs hit the ground after every step making huge nosies.
        Renee young tries to meet him for an interview.

Renee Young
      Painn, your partner Big Show has just abandoned
you in your match against x gen for the tag team titles
                         how do you feel?

Zak Painn doesn't really hear a word Renee Young say
 as he shoves her out of the way in order to keep searching
    for Big Show for an explanation as to why he bailed on
                                Painn.

Zak Painn
   Move out of my way lady! I've got to take care of some
                        personal business.

Painn continues to search for Big Show as he aggressively
     marches  each step hitting the floor making huge
    noises as he finally finds Big Show sitting in the locker
                   room with a smile on his face.

Zak Painn
  What the $#@!$! was that about dude!! you left me high
and dry! I could of got injured in that 2v1 that wasn't safe!
 These past weeks you have been nothing but a ''Painn'' in
   the ass you couldn't break up a single pin! We lost to a
 retired veteran and a retired football player! This isn't the
     elderly's home we don't lose to those two retired old
   jokes! you hear me! Right now all you are is deadweight,
  you're a fat ass piece of deadweight do you have any
      explanation for your self!!! If I have to I will head
     into that chamber and win the tag titles my self! and
   choose a partner that's worth having! The reason you're
 here is because of me! Don't you remember I gave you
    you're contract to be here! Your job is simply to keep
       me safe, You're my enforcer! and you can't even do
 that? I hand picked you, I could of picked Mark Henry I
could of picked Khali! You are nothing special! You hear me!
       The reason you're so popular is because of me!

Zak Painn than gives a hard slap to Big Show as we
see some spit coming out of Show's mouth.

Shows face all of a sudden turns serious as he gets up      
 only to put his left hand around Painn's throat and gets
                   face to face with Zak Painn.

Big Show
   You and you're pathetic ''Painn List'' are a joke I'm a 7
  foot giant, I I wanted to end someones career I could do
    that to any one currently in this active roster right now!
         with only my right hand!  including you!

Big Show makes a fist with his right arm
                getting ready to target Zak Painn

Although 2 security guards get in the middle
and try to break it up causing separate between Zak Painn
       and Big Show, although Show quickly knocks out
    the two security guard members. as Zak Painn gets
         ready to say something to Big Show

Zak Painn
 I see you're very angry Big Show... how about this lets
  try to work together in the chamber and settle our
              differences after the match.

Zak Painn proposes a handshake
           and Big Show accepts as the crowd boos.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun May 10, 2015 9:57 am

Hayden is pacing around the back just before the Main Event of RAW, Tom Phillips bumps into him to get some answers from him.

Tom Phillps:
Hayden, what do you think of Omega's words this past Monday on RAW, about your passion for this business.

Hayden stares at Tom Phillips, nods his head, and leans in to the mic

Hayden:
Well Tom, Omega, seems to think that I work any less than him because I'm a movie star, well, let me tell you, and the entire universe something. Take a look back at the stats, as of now, who has been on the most shows this year? I have, who has been in the most matches, this year? I have! I haven't missed a single week of shows since all the way back in NXT, and guess what? Who was in the very first match all the way back on the NXT? Well it was yours truly.

Hayden... Blade.... Kiteley.

Then, NXT closed down two months later, and I went off to Hollywood to co-star in a film with Miz, and then came back to appear in the very first show of the new Communiverse, I have not missed a week ever.

I am the hardest working person in this company. Let me tell you my schedule Tom, I wake up, 4am, hit the gym with my personal trainer until about 10am, then I fly all the way to Los Angeles, to film The Marine 5 with The Miz, then at 6pm I get on another plane, and fly all the way to whatever venue RAW is at. It's the exact same for every other day of the week with the exception of Thursday and Sunday where there are no house shows, and so I get more gym time and more time on set to film. I go on various interviews to promote Communiverse! There is nobody who works harder than me for this business. Now do you know why I work so hard? Because I have to moniter the roster, the company, and give out all sorts of justice when justice calls.

You see Tom, you can't trust the roster to keep themselves in check, so I do it for them, I keep them in check with a nice fat 15 ounce steak of justice.

Tom Phillips:
You surely are a hardworking guy Hayden, I just have one more question for you, what do you think regarding Triple H's recent shoot on you?

Hayden:
Firstly, I want to put out there that I have nothing but respect for the game, he was a guy I looked up to growing up, however, while I respect him, I honestly don't care about starting a dynasty with him, lets take a look back at arguably his most successful stable to date, Evolution, what happened, Triple H got paranoid and turned on them all, what about DX you say? Well again, Triple H got paranoid and turned on HBK when he returned. You see, you can't trust Triple H, and X-Gen have let him, and they'll most likely pay for that one day.
Triple H, when I think about it, kinda needs some justice dealt to him too, he's not exactly on anybodies good list. But, I don't deal justice to old timers, so I'll leave him be.

But Tom, I have a question for you. Do you fear justice? Do you fear your demons?

Tom Phillips stands there, looking puzzled.

Tom Phillips:
Uhhm, excuse me?

Hayden:
Wrong Answer.

Hayden hits a swift punch to the head of Tom Phillips stunning him, before Hayden hits him with his signature Catchphrase. The Camera man backs away slowly as Hayden walks in the direction of the locker room.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 10, 2015 4:58 pm

EARLIER DURING THE PPV

JBL, who has his own issues to worry about tonight, is seen in his office—he hasn’t forgotten that he is the General Manager of Raw. He’s smoking a cigar and relaxing in his chair when the office door is practically kicked down, startling JBL who jumps out of his seat, his eyes wide in surprise—perhaps with a dash of fright. In walks Cyborg who, based on what we can make out from behind the mask, doesn’t look too happy. JBL, still a little shaken up, backs away as The Green Machine enters his office.

Cyborg! I wasn’t expecting you, but I have a sneaking suspicious that this has something to do with your status in tonight’s main event. We had a deal Cyborg, and you weren’t able to get the job done. I assume you’re here to confirm that you’ll be competing in the Elimination Chamber match?

Cyborg doesn’t respond, instead taking another step closer to JBL who takes another step back in turn. JBL may use his upcoming tag match as an excuse, but he doesn’t really want to get into it with Cyborg right now.

Ok…well, if it’s not that then surely you must have a reason to barge into my office like this.

That draws a smirk from Cyborg.

Let it be clear that I don’t need that title, I don’t need this chamber, I don’t need this company, I don’t need you giving me instructions telling me how to go about my business. There’s a reason why I am King and why everybody, including you, are my subjects. You may think that you’ve won this exchange, that you have me right where you want me…wrong. I’m still doing this on my terms, and if you’re so desperate for that World Championship to be in my possession then I will oblige. I will be the first man in the ring, and the last man standing.

With that said, Cyborg turns and exits the office while JBL takes a deep sigh of relief, happy things didn’t get ugly…this time.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon May 11, 2015 5:01 pm

The cameraman pokes his head into XGen's lockerroom to see the team hunched a desk. Triple H is sitting, reviewing a document.
"So, we get it then?" Can't really tell who asks The Game but he responds very confidently
"Yeah, you sure do... What about those other monkeys?" Triple H grins, then gets stone face as he noticed the camera.

The cameraman attemps to back out of the room, but Omega Z is swift to the door.

"Hey buddy... What are you doing? You trying to get a sneak peak at our plans? Let me explain something...
Triple H is reviewing the contract. He says we get a rematch for the titles. As far as I'm concerned, we are still the champs and the Patriots will have to prove they got what it takes to hold those belts. Both of them... We want our rematch, we want it tonight. And as for what happened last night? XGen was the first two eliminated right... Let's see who gets eliminated tonight? Let's make it elimination style, let's see if you both have what it takes...

And All these others running around saying they're number one contenders... Pain, Big Show has shown time and time again he doesn't want to be your partner.
Punish and Norrie? You two look like one is on the way out of this business with the quickness. If you can weasel your way out of getting fired, why don't you face off against pain and show to see who the real number one contenders are?

After we win our belts back, we will gladly defend them against the real number one contenders... Main event, raw... Backyard wrestling... Don't matter when and where."

Omega helps the cameraman out of the lockerroom with a facepalm to the screen
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue May 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Episode 53: Backstage before the main event

Cyborg is seen with his back turned toward the camera and he splashes water into his face, wipes it with a rag then reaches for his mask and puts it on. He cracks his neck, turns around and begins to walk away when he bumps into none other than General Manager JBL.

You know something, Cyborg? I couldn’t help but notice that you entered the chamber last, dominated every minute you were inside of it, was barely touched…yet the moment that submission was locked in you tapped out. I’ve been thinking about how that could be possible and I just can’t make any sense of that…you wouldn’t be trying to make some statement are you?

Cyborg doesn’t respond verbally. He smirks, walks by JBL who halts Cyborg in his tracks with his next words.

You may think you’re untouchable, but take a look at Norrie or Punish if you think you’re too big to fail.

Cyborg doesn’t turn around. He chuckles and walks away leaving JBL standing there who doesn’t look too pleased.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Tue May 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Monday Night RAW: Episode 53

We are taken backstage where Tom Phillips is standing by with a microphone in hand.

Tom Phillips
Ladies and gentlemen I'm Tom Phillips and my guest at this time, Jackie Reyes.

Jackie Reyes steps onto screen, a slight smile on his face.

Tom Phillips
Jackie, last night at Battleground you were successful in helping RAW General Manager JBL defeat Scott Norrie and Marko Punish, any comments?

Jackie Reyes
I did exactly what I said I would do, nothing more to it. They talked a big game and they got the win over me in my debut, but when it mattered most I proved which side was better. 

Tom Phillips
And regarding their loss tonight and their match tonight, are you hoping a particular person wins between the two?

As Tom says this, Jackie has an odd look on his face, clearly confused as to why this question is being asked as it has nothing to do with him. Nonetheless, he decides to answer anyways.

Jackie Reyes
Simply put, no. If Norrie wins then good for him. Yeah I could get a chance to redeem myself but we all the know the chances of our paths crossing again in the near future is slim. Same can be said for Punish. All I know is that except for extreme circumstances, tonight Monday Night RAW will be rid of one more scum.

Tom Phillips
And as for your match tonight?

Jackie cocks his head in the air, much like he did last week, as he thinks of the right words to say.

Jackie Reyes
It'll be an interesting one. Last week I said that tagging with JBL would be an opportunity and that it was, though while its not a single's match he sees my ability in tag matches. And what stands across from me in this match? The new Intercontinental Champion. Now, I'm not going to go out of my way and guarantee that I will pin Jeremy Blake, but if I can then that will be a good rub for me as well as if I can help my team pick up the win.

Tom Phillips
How do you feel about the people you're teaming with as well as your opponents?

Jackie Reyes
Both sides have their share of former champions, with our's being a former World Heavyweight Champion. And yes, they do have the current Intercontinental Champion on their team, but that will be their downfall. Mike Miles and Jeremy Blake, despite being good wrestlers, have a good chance of not being able to co-exist and you are adding that to a mildly decent Zack Cage. Now compare that to my team: on one side we have a former World Heavyweight Champion and someone who will destroy anyone in his path to greatness, on the other we have a superstar who has the best single's record here in Communiverse, and we have me, a guy who is looking to break that glass ceiling very early and will clench every opportunity possible, we have the edge. So unless they have a miracle, you can expect me to walk home a winner tonight.

With that, Jackie Reyes stares at the camera, again like he did last week, making sure his opponents got the message before walking off.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Hayden can be seen storming through the lockeroom looking for the referee who completely screwed him. He walks to the back of the lockeroom to find the ref talking with other refs, laughing. Hayden pokes the ref in the back he turns around to Hayden looking angrier than ever before.

Hayden:
Justice is served

Hayden pulls the ref down and locks in the Hollywood Hold. Wrenching at the neck, the other refs are trying desperately to pull Hayden off of him, but they are unsuccessful. JBL, and the hit squad run in, and also try to pull Hayden off, but he's not budging, the ref is screaming in agony. It finally takes the majority of the locker room to break the hold. The ref is down on the floor, unconscious, his neck in a jagged position. Hayden walks towards the camera man, takes the camera and walks out of the locker room.

Hayden can now be seen in the Hallway, he sets the mic down on top of some equipment, takes a mic from the passing by Justin Roberts.

Hayden:
Look here universe. I saw it, you all saw it, it doesn't matter what anyone says, Zack Cage tapped, the ref called for the bell, but then retracted the decision. So let me speak my mind here, somebody screwed me, maybe, just maybe, it was the ref, I don't know, maybe it was for shits and giggles. If it was, he's learnt what happens to people who cause injustice.

However I feel that there's some sort of hidden agenda here, an ulterior motive if you will. JBL, I'm looking at you. You're the GM, you have the power to control the refs and create these screwjobs. Look what happened last time I called out your bullshit booking? You kept me out of the Hardcore Title match, and now, you're screwing me because I called you out earlier today.

Well you see JBL, take a look at that referee, yeah, you had a good look, remember how hard that hold was, the grip, the wrenching, that will be all on you if I find out this was your doing. Now now now, you'll say something like "Oh well why would I screw my own guys over" Well you didn't did you? They didn't take the fall, I did. I'll tell you what JBL, if you come out and confess, I'll restrain my Hollywood Hold, however if I have to find out myself, you'll be out of action again.

I didn't want to have to do this JBL, I'm a nice guy, the fans like me, the guys in the back like me. I've been pretty calm since breaking off from The Miz, but that, that just crosses the line.

While we're here I might as well go onto address my Survivor Series opponent, Sushi-X. I want to congratulate you for carrying your team to victory in the opening match. I look forward to stealing the show in the cell at Survivor Series.

Lastly, JBL, anymore bullshit, you're next.

Hayden zooms the camera into his face and then simply drops it as he walks off, completely out of the arena as the security catches up with him to escort him out, but are too late.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Wed May 13, 2015 7:10 pm

X-Gen Vs The Patriots continues on, as Omega-Z
  goes for a pin after hitting an Alabama slam, 1..2..3.. And
     Jack Swagger Is eliminated! Its all up to Sgt Miller to
      retain his tag team title that the Patriots won just less
   than 24 hours ago! Miller steps in the ring, But only to
  get irish whipped by Omega-z, x-gen than goes for a tag
    team move that takes miller out! and x-gen retain their
                                  titles.

The Camera now cuts to backstage where we see Big
   Show and Zak Painn along with Renee Young watching  
                    the action Via Backstage T.V.

Renee Young
 As we all just saw x-gen has defeated Sgt Miller and Jack
  Swagger, Now knowing that you and Big Show could of
    been facing the Patriots instead of x-gen what is your
            reaction, and how do you two feel.

Renee holds the mic up to Zak Painn.

Zak Painn
 My reaction? Well I knew The Patriots couldn't win the tag
    titles in the elimination chamber, me and Show did all
the work we Double tapped out x-gen I put Omega-Z into a sleeper hold that he could not get out of... I mean did you
see how fast he tapped out? He just wanted to get the hell
  out of there! Isn't that right big show? * Show smiles *
and than Big Show put all his body weight onto Sushi-X's
Back, all that 500 pounds being put to good use as sushi-x
   taps out, then little Sgt Miller.. after sitting out the whole
match doing nothing, comes from behind and hits a boot
camp on Big Show 1..2..3.. But at least Now we know it
was just a fluke.. I mean they lost their tag titles in less
24 hours after winning it! That's the shortest tag team title
reign in history... So Patriots... back of the line for you 2
retired old goofs! And maybe go get some rest at home  
       while the big boys finally have a little chat with  
                               x-gen.

Zak Painn then takes the mic away from Renee
                                 Young.

Zak Painn
 so x-gen, after me and Big Show tapped out both of your   a$$es , I think we deserve our fair and square rematch!
I mean isn't that the way things run around here? The
reason the Patriots were in the elimination chamber in the
first place was because they beat you two in main event,
Now if you two want, it doesn't even have to be for the title
 we just want another chance to beat both of your asses.
so Renee Young, I want you to go make your self useful and
go find x-gen right now and tell them that Painn and Show
     want to give them an ass whoopin next raw! and the
next time we see you, we want you to tell us if they accept
 the rematch if not I'm sorry but Show will have no other
   choice than to knock you out Renee Young! And by the way try to have
           a nice day hahahaha.lets go Show.

Big Show and Zak Painn leave as Renee Young gets ready to try find x-gen
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 am

Renee is seen backstage in XGen's lockerroom standing next to Omega Z and Sushi X.

She starts to speak but Omega puts a finger on her lips, slowly runs it down to her chin.

"Renee..." He speaks softly, quietly, a little deeper than usual but still calm. "Renee, are you going to ask us about Zakk Painn and his challenge?"

She motions to speak, but again, Omega silences her with his fingertip.
"Let me ask you a question first... Have you ever... Read.... 50 shades of gray?"

Her eyes light up as the crowd goes nuts. They see him layin some game

"From my understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong..." He pauses "but you're not to correct me, do you understand?"

She nods.

"From my understanding... That book is all about submission... An attractive girl... Submitting... Am I right?"

She doesn't say a word, just stares into his eyes.

"You... You probably don't like Painn... Right?"
His hand still on her lips... She starts to shake her head "no"

Omega looks to Sushi, and he knows what's about to go down. He exits the room swiftly.

"Renee..." He speaks as she quivers.
"I know you don't like Painn... Nobody likes Painn... But sometimes Painn causes you to submit... And I honestly don't know if you know anything about submission, do you?"

She finally mumbles "not yet"

Omega clicks his fingers and the light start to dim.

"You're right... Not yet... Now this joker wants to talk about submission... But in order for you to get the proper interview... You need to know about submission..."

The lights almost out now

"Do you want to see the future?"

The crowd shakes the arena, through the halls, and into her bones. Renee whimpers "yes"

"Then I'm going to make you submit, the same way I make Painn submit to me..."

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 pm

RiftedEnergy wrote:

Ummm, well that certainly wasn't PG lol. Can see a feud with X-Gen and Dean Ambrose now lol.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Fri May 15, 2015 9:25 am

The camera fades into the RAW General Manager's office where RAW General Manager JBL is pacing back and forth, muttering to himself with a worried look on his face. The door opens and JBL jumps back, his expression changing to fear, then relief as Paul Anderson and Jackie Reyes walk into frame.

JBL
"Oh thank goodness!" It's only you guys. Quick quick quick, shut the door."

JBL rushes over to the door with the camera following to show him peeking out down both ways before closing it. He leans back against it, sighs in relief, then turns back to the Hit Squad.

Anderson
"What the hell was that? You promised us that title shot."

JBL
"I-I-I know, I know guys, but there's nothing I can do. Vince runs this place. Now MY ass is on the line! Look, we can beat them. Paul, you beat Norrie to get into the Elimination Chamber and Jackie and myself beat Norrie and Punish at Battleground. There's nothing to worry about! We know we're better than them!"

Jackie Reyes
"Well, I'm not to familiar with the history so what about William Regal?"

Anderson smirks, waves his hand in a dismissive manner, and turns to look at Jackie.

Anderson
"Regal is nothing to worry about. Every wondered how JBL here got the job? I drove Regal out. He refused to give people the chances they deserved, and when I tried to make things right he played a game he wasn't going to win. He came out of retirement, got back into the ring, and then met his end at my boot."

JBL claps his hands together with a satisfied look on his face and moves away from the door towards his desk.

JBL
"See? Nothing to worry about! Ha ha! Now, tonight I have you in a match against The Patriots. You guys have got this, right?"

Jackie Reyes
"Yeah, about that. We aren't going to have a repeat of last week are we? We aren't going to dominate and then have a referee on YOUR pay-roll cost us ... are we?"

JBL
"No, of course not. Last week wasn't my call, it was Vince's, I guess trying to get back at me for the Norrie-Punish situation. And just like with Battleground, last week Vince knew my team would come through, just like they will tonight right?"

Anderson
Yeah. They won't be an issue. Just, try not to make another mess that WE have to clean up while we're gone.

With that, the Hit Squad open the door and make their leave towards the ring for their match.
SlymR
SlymR
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next