Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Choice is Yours... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Choice is Yours...

Go down

The Choice is Yours... Empty The Choice is Yours...

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:04 pm

The silence and eerie mood of the old Circus basement fills with smoke and laughter. This goes on for a good thirty seconds as the laughter grows louder and the smoke spreads enough to the point where the camera goes out of focus and has a lens full of condensation. Finally the smoke shows to be lead by a fire and the laughter by none other than Parker. As the basement burns Parker walks out of the door by the top of the stairs and exits the scene.

Another camera appears in a different setting. The arena lights go on, but this is no UnMatched arena.

The Choice is Yours... A713fd10

The Circus arena is brightened up and standing front and center is the clown himself, Parker. With a cane held with both hands, standing vertically towards the ground, Parker looks as psychotic as ever. Looking like more than just a clown, but also as a ring leader. After his final encounter with Luther Thunder, he has remade the jacket to match his liking. Lifting the cane over his shoulder he points at a stool. The stool holding the money in the bank briefcase of Tops Newsome

Parker
An evil omen is coming, because I will be champion once again and rule this prison in CMV we call UnMatched. As I capture what I want-No, what I NEED, I will erase that flaw of losing to you, Tops. It’s time I rewrite every mistake. You see this briefcase, now we both have a reason to hate each other. I’ll give you the generous option. You can put either your money in the bank, your television title, or if you’re as fearless as I expect, BOTH on the line at Contingency. Tick Tock, Newsome. I’ll be waiting for you. The Circus… is here!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down