Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Obvious Choice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Obvious Choice

Go down

The Obvious Choice Empty The Obvious Choice

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 pm

???
The obvious choice is what we are, who else could POSSIBLY represent Genesis at Validation??? WE ARE GENESIS!!!

This scene opens up on the door to co-general manager, Cass LaFave's, office, the camera slowly approaching and then like a ninja peering through the crack left open, certainly convenient! Inside is the woman of Genesis herself, backed by her and Pat's consultant/watchful eye, Dave Turner, as they listen to the silver-tongued, smooth-talking of ... Bob Luger! He's with Xander Slate and Randy Borton, fresh off of their reunion win over Braxton Sutter last week, KLIQ, are wasting no time whatsoever in trying to reclaim their former glory.

Luger
We DEMOLISHED Pat's, "Cleaner", last week, you saw it, right? Sure you did. Then you probably saw your plan to dethrone ole Patty fail in the main event yet AGAIN ... Even after that damn fish, what is he exactly? A children's entertainer, what the hell is he doing in a wrestling ring fighting for CMV's richest prize??? But that's an issue for another day, *cough* give us a title shot *cough* ... We're here because we want to lead team Genesis to victory over those slack-jaw, morons on Fusion! For the past TWO years they have gotten the better of this brand when it came to who's the best. Not this time, KLIQ is back and we're back to make Genesis the A show once again, to show the LAME, UNSKILLED, honestly pretty UGLY, HACKS on Fusion just who they're messing with! We have some- nasty history you and I, Cass, and you too, Dave. But put that old grudge aside and see the bigger picture, KLIQ is the only choice for who you put at the head of this charge! Don't go making a mistake that Pat can pounce on or the board of directors can squeeze you for ...

LaFave sighs and looks to the side at Turner who shrugs and smirks.

Turner
He makes a hell of a case.

She shakes her head almost as if in disbelief she's gonna do this.

LaFave
You know what, fine. The opportunity is yours. You helped, in your own kind of way, to take a big chunk out of my ex-husband, and last week I did indeed see you put down Sutter. But at Validation, it won't be one on three, it'll be four on four, and I only see three of you here in front of me.

Luger turns back to smile at Slate and Borton who nod their heads, also with pleased looks upon their faces.

Luger
Oh, we have a fourth! Hey, Chris, come on in!

Moments pass after Bob points to the office door, waiting eagerly for Chris Adams to make his big entrance, but nothing happens. Dave can't help but to laugh when Luger clears his throat and tries again.

Luger
I said ... CHRIS! COME ON IN!!!

There he is! The Pretty Boy, former member too of the KLIQ's original incarnation, he flashes a glare at Cass and Dave who seem anything but impressed, opting to instead take their leave.

LaFave
Great, now, don't mess this up, Bobby, or there WILL be hell to pay ...

She pats him on the shoulder and walks out with Turner, leaving KLIQ to mull over what went wrong with their big reveal ...

Adams
She digs me.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down