Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Make your choice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Make your choice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Make your choice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Make your choice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Make your choice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Make your choice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Make your choice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Make your choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Make your choice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Make your choice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Make your choice

Go down

Make your choice Empty Make your choice

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:51 pm

[size=35]Caleb and Crowe are seen backstage after they lost. Crowe has a ice back on the back of his neck, and as the sit in the locker room chatting. Bloody Justice barges in.[/size]

[size=35]Caleb:[/size]
[size=35]Not right now man.[/size]

[size=35]Crowe:[/size]
[size=35]No right now, Caleb. This idiot hasn't done anything right for us since we let him join. I should have listen to you Caleb. He isnt meant to be with us. So what do you want Bloody Justice. What. You want to complain about me not kicking out from to back to back chokeslams then a Virus Slam. Or what. I know you here to explain why your feet would not move after you got in the ring. Let me guess. It was one of the invisible spiders dicks that you worship telling you to be dumb and not help me. What is it.[/size]

[size=35]Caleb sits there looking confused and stares at Bloody Justice for an answer.[/size]

[size=35]Bloody JusticeĀ [/size]

Crowe is right now now you make a big choice of either join me or join this failur of a person known as crowe I have put more work into this then him I WEAKENED THE KENT BROS BY BASICALLY TAKING OUT THE FIRE STARTER! And he claims i havent done anything lets hear your acompleshments crowe

[size=35]Crowe stood up and got right into Bloody Justice face.[/size]

[size=35]Crowe:[/size]
[size=35]I'm a former Anarchy Champion, a former Tag Team Champion. You are just a jack ass that is nusence and needs to handled with. You are trying to make Caleb choose which of us should be his partner. That stupid. Me and Caleb our the team. You are just an outsider.[/size]

[size=35]Caleb:[/size]
[size=35]CROWE!!![/size]

[size=35]Both Crowe and BJ looks at Caleb.[/size]

[size=35]Stop arguing. You the one that lost. You lost tonight. You lost at emergence. Hell what the last thing you won. And you bloody Justice what the last thing of importance did you win. I honestly don't care who it is but you to fools are legit on my last nerve. I'm going to go Yuri, and set a match up at Final Stand. You two. I may join the winner. Depends if you two don't piss me off before that. Agreed.[/size]

[size=35]Crowe agrees.[/size]

Bloody Justice

Fine but no matter one of us will become OBSOLETE! But to answer your question last major acomplishment um hello got close to deleting the one that hold the belt of the US doesnt that ring a bell? But dont worry you will se my strength.

With that bloody justice walked out with crowe and caleb watching his retreatng from.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Make your choice Empty Re: Make your choice

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Before anyone says anything once i get a laptop ill be doing better promos
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy