Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Goodbye Gael Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Goodbye Gael

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye Gael Empty Goodbye Gael

Post by Batman Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:20 am

Roderick G Pullerman stands in a room dimly lit by a single bulb hanging from the ceiling. He glares into the camera, showing no emotion in his eyes. Only the deepest fears of us viewers.

Roderick G Pullerman
We all have our demons. We live to run from them. To avoid them at all costs. So we drink. Or smoke. Or both. Whatever we can do to lift our thoughts high above worry. It's our demons and the things we do to avoid them that drive us into the darkness. Unknowing of what we'll find. We just know that once there, everything will be different and that's what we seek. Because change seems safer than the hell we have to endure on a daily basis.

You can see the darkness surrounding his eyes as he continues.

Roderick G Pullerman
I am not we. No......I am one of those demons. I LIVE in the darkness. Waiting to feed on people like......Black Gael. Tonight, will be no different from the past. Gael, you won't be able to run from me. No substance in the world will ease the pain that you'll endure once that bell rings. I am your demise. Your fate has been written in the blood of our beloved Yume. The same promise made to him will live on through you.

The camera zooms in on his face as the cryptic Welshman finishes up his speech.

Roderick G Pullerman
After tonight, you'll be left to rot. You'll be right back on your favorite stool at your favorite bar, drinking your favorite whiskey at 10 in the morning, trying so hard to deal with the darkness within. But no matter how hard you drink, or how many pills you take, you will never forget the image of my hand being raised with the Rising Star Championship held high above my head. Tonight, it begins for me and ends for you.

The screen slowly begins to fade as he whispers one last word before the feed is cut.

Roderick G Pullerman
Goodbye.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Gael Empty Re: Goodbye Gael

Post by krzy Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:23 am

yes! i knew you wouldn't disappoint

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:13 am

We once again see the same room, dimly lit by a single bulb with our Rising Star Champion, standing behind it. Only his face shining in the light, his hair hiding the dangerous stare in his eyes.

Roderick G Pullerman
The smoke has parted and the field is clear. I see two bodies. Ryan......and Brandon.....

He raises his head up a little bit.

Roderick G Pullerman
Except......The Gael's power has given Brandon the will to stand up. It's given him a reason to fight. It's resting on my shoulder as I speak. That reason. Yet he fails to realize that it's not to distract him from the danger. Because in reality, the darkness rests on the both of us. He's not alone. While he runs from his demons, I embrace mine. That.....that makes me the danger. You can't run from it. You're too weak to embrace it. So the pen falls out of your hands and into mine. I write the rest of your story from here on out. The direction your headed is to the final page that I had written the day we crossed paths. Your fate. Sealed in an envelope and ready to be addressed to the devil himself.

You will fall...and it won't be softened by a lake of alcohol.  As long as you refuse to embrace who you really are and turn the danger you run from to a danger you run with, you will never feel whole. You will always be a cracked vessel. I thrive from breaking guys like you the rest of the way. My way is through you. Not around, not away from....straight......through. Point Break, it'll be your end.

So again......I say........Goodbye.....Brandon.

The stare in his eyes strike fear across the CMV Universe as they can see a very painful future for their beloved Brandon.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down