Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Goodbye Skarsgaurd.

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Empty Goodbye Skarsgaurd.

Post by Batman Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:36 pm

RGP stands in that same dimly lit room as the weeks before. This time, covered in fresh blood. As if he dumped an entire bucket on his head. It still drips from the tip of his nose as he raises his head up, staring into the camera. His eyes glaring into the souls of the viewers.

Roderick G Pullerman
The Gael's power was underestimated. I will bare that mistake as a nasty scar for the rest of my life. But don't his victory doesn't mean I lost. He only managed to postpone his ultimate demise.

His glare still pierces through me, forcing me to write this promo instead of watching the Super Bowl.

Roderick G Pullerman
I learned that he's not week, but afraid. Which can make a man very.....very dangerous. But, the next time we meet, I won't fall. I'll break through his barrier and smite him down.

He looks to the ground, before raising his head once more, arching his brow in the process.

Roderick G Pullerman
Gael is later on. Cyberslam I step into Skarsguard's world. I get to experience the torturous vibe from the man who chose to target me after my encounter with Yume.

He tilts his head, showing his first smile since joining CMV.

Roderick G Pullerman
You don't normally see the victims hunt down the monsters. You don't usually see a man write his own fate and await the reaper to sign it. Yet that's what he's done. He gets to dance with the devil. He gets the chance to conquer the demon. Little does he know, it was never his world to begin with. It's mine. The moment I signed on the dotted line and that bell rang triggering my official arrival, guys like Yume, Gael, and.....Skarsguard, their time was numbered. I seek, and I destroy those who stand in my way of fulfilling my destiny of being the best. Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of broken souls behind me. I don't have vices. I don't have unpopular opinions on the prizes. Nor do I have a chip on my shoulder. I'm beyond all that.

He raises his hands, looking at the stained blood on his palms.

Roderick G Pullerman
It doesn't matter how, but everybody loses to Roderick......G.......Pullerman. If they were destined to be successful in the end, our paths would of never crossed. Skarsguard......Cyberslam......I will wear your blood as a suit of armor. Sunday, I couldn't help but to lick my lips at the sight of my own blood. It reminded me of where you needed to be. It reminded me, that Skarsguard is finished. It's written.

He holds out his arms and leans his head back, taking a deep breath before quickly staring back at the camera and in a hushed tone, saying...

Roderick G Pullerman
Goodbye...

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Skarsgaurd. Empty Re: Goodbye Skarsgaurd.

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:49 am

Love!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down