Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
It's time to bow! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

It's time to bow!

Go down

It's time to bow! Empty It's time to bow!

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:58 pm

The show kicks off to the roar of the crowd as we go live for the go home show of Ferocity prior to the UnChained Pay Per View. The pyro explodes around the arena as we are set for what is sure to be a phenomenal night of action live from Asbury Park, New Jersey. However the crowds happiness is short lived as the sound of the Ferocity General Manager's Theme hits the PA System.

Moments go by, and out from the back she comes, flanked as always by Riley Dixon and Raiden Brooks, the Ferocity General Manager makes her way down the ramp towards the ring with a smug smile across her face, she approaches the ring with a microphone in her hand at the ready as per usual. Sampson scales the steps and walks across the apron. Raiden holds the ropes open for the General Manager and Riley Dixon to walk through before following them in shortly after where the trio take formation in the ring, with Riley and Raiden in the front while Laura stands in the back in somewhat of a triangle shaped formation. The moments pass and the crowd continue to boo, but that doesn't stop Laura from talking into the microphone.

Laura Sampson:
Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Episode forty three of Ferocity! Here we are for the go home show tonight and we have some exciting things to show you! But firstly, lets take a moment to talk about Riley Dixon. Shall we?

Laura lowers the microphone to hear the crowds response, only to laugh as they bellow negativity her way.

Laura Sampson:
This woman, who none of you have installed faith in, has been on a tear! Just as I expected! Just as she expected! She told you all herself, that this season was her season! That she was going to prove that she is one of the best things going, and that she has. Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Riley Dixon is UNBEATEN on Pay Per View! Taking out Debra Cox at Revelations, and then the leader of No Morality, Miss Vicious at Infiltration, in her home country, just as she said she would! More and more of you jump on the Riley Dixon bandwagon each day, well it's too late, we told you at the start that the train was leaving the station and you're either on it or you're not! But it doesn't stop now. You see I was willing to give Riley free access into the elimination chamber, but she didn't want that, showing the true fighter she is. She went out and earned a spot in the elimination chamber! But it didn't stop there, no. This past week on Ferocity, a Battle Royal took place to determine the entry order for the elimination chamber match. Riley walked into that match with ZERO Battle Royal experience, and ended up being the MVP, eliminating not one, not two, but THREE other competitors! That demands respect! It's just a shame none of you will give it to her. Do not be mistaken, Riley will be your Champion soon enough, she is the greatest thing since sliced bread, she is the second coming of Christ in this Women's Division! Nobody can touch her. Hell she gives her opponents all the time in the world to come back with her taunting and yet they still all lay down for the count of three, or give up in the center of the ring. I told you all Riley was not to be overlooked, and what did you all do? Overlook her.

For months I have been preaching that it is time for the new! That the competitors of old are shot, are past it and it seems it is all finally becoming clear. You see, Jade Dynamite. The "GOAT" of the old era, didn't believe me, she said that the women of old could keep up with the new guard. So I issued her a challenge, to face one of the new guard on Pay Per View, because I knew not even Jade Dynamite, could keep up with the new influx of talent. In fact, I was so confident I even accepted the notion that if Dynamite were to win at Infiltration, I'd be out of a job! But alas, just as I expected, the almighty Jade Dynamite fell, she collapsed under the pressure and let all of you doubters down, all of the old guard down, but she did one thing right, and that was to prove me, and everything I've stood for to be one hundred percent accurate. So Jade, I think it's time I cash in on my winnings, come out here please.

All of the eyes in the arena turn towards the stage, the crowd begins to cheer Dynamites name as the moments pass and her theme finally hits the PA System, sending the crowd in this arena leaping out of their seats.

And out she comes, the former CMV Women's Champion makes her way out from the back, a near enough blank expression on her face evidently upset with her shortcoming at Infiltration, she quickly makes her way down the ramp towards the ring, looking to get this other with as quick as possible. She walks up the steps, slowly, cautiously as she looks into the ring, into the eyes of Riley, Raiden and Laura alike before stepping into the ring, face to face with Laura Sampson.

Laura Sampson:
Before we get to your side of the bet, I want you to tell the CMV Universe what you've done, I want you to tell them how you've failed them. I want you to apologise to the CMV Universe, I want you to apologise to all the veterans of this division who you chose to fight for at Infiltration. Who you FAILED to fight for.

Laura leans the microphone in the direction of Dynamite expecting her to talk, Dynamite simply glares back at Sampson, ignoring the microphone. A scowl forms on the face of Sampson and in an instant, she lashes out with a ferocious slap across the face of Dynamite.

Laura Sampson:
You will say it Jade. The longer you wait, the longer this will take. So, say it.

Laura once again leans the microphone the way of Dynamite who rolls her eyes and lets out a sigh.

Jade Dynamite:
I'm... Sorry..

Laura Sampson:
LOUDER!

Jade Dynamite:
I'm Sorry.

Laura Sampson:
Good, but Jade, whatever are you sorry for?

Dynamite, now frustrated, snatches the microphone out of the hands of Sampson.

Jade Dynamite:
I am sorry alright, for letting all of these people down, for letting myself down, for letting the old guard down and most of all, I'm sorry for proving you right! But let me tell you this Laura, you may have gotten a win over me, but I will not stop. I will not allow this division to be poisoned by your little establishment. This is my division and it always will be. I will do whatever it takes, to make sure your little golden girl here does not ruin the integrity of the division I built! You understand me Laura! There is nothing you can do to st--

Before Dynamite can continue, Raiden Brooks comes from behind and kicks her in the back of the leg, bringing Jade down to one knee and causing her to drop the microphone to the mat, Laura immediately picks it up.

Laura Sampson:
How valiant of you Jade. But it is futile. You can try and try and try, but the house always wins. This is my house, this is my establishment and what I say goes, the sooner you fall in line and realise you are nothing more than a relic these days the sooner you will find peace. However. Since you are already down there, it's time for you to give me what is owed, you must BOW to Riley Dixon and admit what I have been saying for months, that she is the best competitor in this division, that we are lucky to have her, and that nobody is anywhere near her level.

Laura Sampson, nods towards Raiden Brooks who leaves the ring to grab a steel chair from ringside, she slides back in the ring with it in her grasps, while Dynamite remains still, staring at the mat.

Laura Sampson:
Jade, we don't have all day.

Sampson sighs and nods once again towards Raiden, who brings the chair up high and swings it down upon Dynamite, sending her down to the floor in agony.

Laura Sampson:
You will bow Jade, one way or another.

Dynamite slowly gets up to one knee, with Riley standing directly in front of her, nodding her head with a cocky smile on her face.

Laura Sampson:
Now, Jade, say the lines.

Laura hands Jade Dynamite a microphone and she drops it to floor, causing Raiden to bring down another chair shot across the back of Dynamite once again sending her crumbling to the mat. Riley nudges Dynamite with her boot while Sampson chuckles. Slowly but surely Dynamite grabs the microphone and gets back up to one knee.

Jade Dynamite:
Riley...

Riley nods her head once again in acceptance, she spreads her arms wide and looks around the crowd, laughing at them, but out of nowhere, Dynamite low blows Riley Dixon! Which sends her tumbling to the mat! Dynamite gets back to her feet before anybody can react, ducking a chair shot attempt from Raiden, she instead boots Raiden in the stomach, and runs into the ropes! Looking to hit the curb stomp! But... She's stopped in her tracks by Laura Sampson who drives the steel chair into the stomach of Dynamite. Raiden grabs Dynamite by the hair, dragging her to her feet. She lifts the near limp body of Dynamite up onto her shoulders and drives her into the mat for a nasty powerbomb! But it's not over yet as Riley approaches the downed Dynamite and locks in her submission hold! In seconds Dynamite is screaming in pain! Tapping constantly but Riley refuses to let go until Laura reaches over and taps her on the shoulder. Riley gets back to her feet leaving Dynamite near enough out cold on the mat and Laura continues on talking.

Laura Sampson:
This right here, is what happens when you defy MY REGIME! It's time for you all to stand in place, and know your role! This Sunday in the elimination chamber, Riley Dixon will prove she is the best this company has to offer when she enters 5th and wins the whole damn thing. Raiden on the other hand. You will be teaching little Jade Dynamite, a thing or two about respect this Sunday as I'm sure you will crush her into dust.

Sampson, drops the microphone and raises the arms of both Riley Dixon and Raiden Brooks high into the air as the camera begins to fade to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down