Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Reveal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Reveal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Reveal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Reveal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Reveal

Go down

The Reveal Empty The Reveal

Post by HellishxHades Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:15 pm

As Friday Night Genesis returns from commercial break, we hear some new music hit the P.A. System.

The crowd boo as Tyson Cage comes on to the stage, clean shaven and new hairstyle, he dressed all fancy, so fancy he looks ridiculous. Tyson smiles as he sees that not much has changed. He walks down to the ring. He is holding a microphone in his hand. He slowly takes his time to get in the ring. He is all smiles as the crowd continue to boo him. Some of the crowd begins to chant “Go Back to Hollywood.”

Tyson Cage:
Well. Hi. I'm back. Back from filming one of the greatest movie in the history of film making. I was granted the pleasure of being able to be apart of this movie. This movie had been in development since 2018. They couldn't find the perfect lead. That was until the director, Christopher Nolan himself discover me at Ascendance when I won the Tag Team Championship from Desolation.

The crowd begins to chant, “We Want Suraci!”

In case you all don't know, Christopher Nolan, he directed the Batman Begin trilogy. He directed Insomia, The Following, Dunkirk. The Inception, The Prestige, and Interstellar. Christopher Nolan, asked me personally if I would be interested in playing the title character in his new project that he was signed on to film. And of course I said yes.

The crowd continues to chant “We Want Suraci!”

I dropped a tweet yesterday that contained a hashtag. #TCisMK. Many people couldnt grasp what the TC stood for. And don't act like you ain't one of them, you all were most of those who didn't understand it.

The crowd begins to boo.

For those that don't know what TC stood for, it so obvious. TC stood for Tyson Cage. That's right you unintelligent city slickers. My initial are TC. But that only the first half of the hashtag. Tyson Cage is MK. Some of the more intelligent people, not you all of course, asked Tyson Cage is Mortal Kombat? No, Mortal Kombat died with MKX. Some asked if it was Tyson Cage is Master Kane, and I did some reading. Master Kane is some dumb redneck from Tennessee that was a slave owner. As a proud Canadian I would never stoop so low to play a slave owner. Its about time. About time to reveal the movie. Tyson Cage is …

Tyson points at the titantron and a trailer played.

(Please ignore the Netflix part, couldn't find a good trailer without one.)

The crowd well the portion that love Marvel Movies start to go Crazy over this announcement.

Tyson Cage:
That's right, Tyson Cage is Moon Knight! I am the newest member in the Marvel’s  Family. You all can watch Moon Knight on December 21st the Winter’s Solstice, the darkest day of the year.

But that is a couple of months away. Tonight, I gonna to show Mr. Boone Juice the power of the Moon, and dominate him.

The crowd still in shock over the announcement of the Movie, wait as Samuel Boone theme plays.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down