Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust The Jolly Reveal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust The Jolly Reveal

Go down

Trust The Jolly Reveal Empty Trust The Jolly Reveal

Post by Master Ogon Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:54 pm

This CMV exclusive press conference begins set in an inside building with a wide table. On the left side, in order toward the center, Barmore Bolek Quinn.

Yet the people they're intended to be sitting down with are just now making their entrance, all dressed in strong white to show unity. The only one with any accessories is Lipnick and that's the santa hat resting on his balding head.

All of Renascence sit down at the exact same time unanimously, as if to send a message.

But Lipnick, in a hurry, is the first to make his beginning statement.

John Lipnick:
Merry Christmas y'all. I was the first one to say it, maybe the rest of the people here forgot but there's no way I could. I love you all, trust me on that!

Lipnick let's out a jolly chuckle after his "joke" but it's clear he's being serious. He wants to be the one to have wished people it, he craves the good publicity. Tutorial rolls her eyes at this.

Robert Cross:
Trust John Lipnick.

Lipnick mouths a "wow" at Cross actually speaking for once.

Scottrisha Tutorial:
Trust purity.

Michael Hawk:
I'd instead like to take this moment to talk about the best man I ever met, John Lipnick. Despite our recent failure, he took me to the backstage area and gave me one of the most motivating yet tear jerking speeches I have ever heard. Thank you, my dear friend.

Lipnick reaches over to grab Hawk's hand and he without a second thought in the world grabs The Mastermind's hand. The two nod to each other before returning to their original placements.

Now that the uncanny Side A finished, it's time for Side B.

Walter Bolek:
….

Bolek remains utterly close-mouthed and instead continues to stare at John.

Jeremy Barmore:
All I want to declare is not one of these three freaks are going to take my title.

Hunter Quinn:
All I want to say is whether it's Chris Diamond or Cloudcutter or whoever may have the unfortunate pleasure of holding that belt when it's my time, I'm going to run right through you.

Like mentioning anyone being next in line besides him being a trigger word Lipnick rises up and begins to point and talk loudly at Quinn.

John Lipnick:
Why would you get a world title opportunity? What have you even done-

Hunter Quinn:
Beat you.

John Lipnick:
Oh so you're dismissing the efforts made by your TEAMMATES now? TWO of you managed to gangbang me like a lone slut with some unfair strategy that you probably stole from someone much smarter than you both! But the past is the past is the past. The Undisputed Title is mine to reclaim! I never even got a fair rematch for it! So I'm not going to stop until the sweat drips down my BALLS AND-

Scottrisha Tutorial:
Uegh…

Scottrisha audibly groans in disgust at the crude references made by her "leader". Michael Hawk gives her a stern look that reeks "cut it out" just for Lipnick to gesture him down to relax as he falls back into his chair.

John Lipnick:
Too personal, my bad.

Jeremy Barmore:
Gross dude.

John Lipnick:
I beg you to stop talking.

Jeremy Barmore:
Bet you begged for yourself to not tap out too.

Michael Hawk:
You do NOT talk to John Lipnick like that! How dare you?

That protection at every corner is something Lipnick loves and he isn't afraid to show it as a wide smile appears on his face.

John Lipnick:
That's what friends are for, folks. Anyway, enough with you two nitwits. Bolek don't think that I can't see you eyeballing me.

Michael Hawk:
Yeah!

Bolek just casually stands up and with no fear of possibly getting ambushed walks over to where Lipnick is sitting. This catches Lipnick in surprise but again he just chuckles. The others are too far away to prevent a beatdown if he wants want to happen. The intimidating aura of Bolek doesn't exist here.

John Lipnick:
Is this supposed to scare me? Unnerve me? Think I'm gonna strike first In preemptive self defense cause The Machine stepped toward me? Maybe in the past. Not anymore, bucko.

Bolek tilts his head slightly at this. What did Lipnick just say to THE MACHINE, THE ELIMINATOR, THE FOREVER ANARCHY CHAMP?!

The better question is though;

Why does Bolek seem offended by it?

John Lipnick:
Now I'm a man of bravery but also the figurehead of honesty so I'll admit this. You put some fear in my noble heart back then. Opposite shows we were on and we never came to blows but truth be told, I never wanted us to.

Then we did.

And I feel like such an idiot for ever being afraid of you.

You run around doing holiday specials with your BFF and chugging alcohol and you lose it. The Machine that you were was built on parts intended to be invulnerable and able to stand any contest and yet you found a need for friends?

You're doing stuff I would do.

The difference is that I can do those things and still be regarded as the most dangerous man to have ever graced god's earth because of my name. John Lipnick. It's not an intimidating name but I built it like how you built your robotic self, through showcases of what I'm capable of.

All you're showcasing is that you need to rely on other people.

You come out here shadowboxing like you're prime Ali like you need to show off "grrr look I'm still Bolek look how tough I am" and it's all so forced. You used to walk around with no expression on your face, no allies you didn't need em, and you used to BREAK people!

Yet now the only thing that seems broken is yourself. Compromising it by making your two BFFs there hold you up because you cannot stand on your own.

That's what I gotta say.

What're you gonna do about it? Call for another tag match? Maybe this time Quinn would give you a big ol' smooch on the cheek after you beat my supporting actors but not me.

Because you don't have it in you to beat me by yourself anymore.

Walter Bolek:
I-I did it.

John Lipnick:
What're you talking abou- ooooohhh…

It was you who did it back then, wasn't it?

Heh…

HHAHAHAHHAAHHHAA

What a sick joke!

Even more surprising than Bolek stuttering or the reveal of the cause of injury that had Lipnick sidelined is the overwhelmed expression on who we all thought was expressionless. Bolek is shaken. Quinn walks over and plants a hand on his shoulder only for him to be shoved off by the heavy breathing Bolek. All of this while the duo of Hawk and John laugh as if this is the funniest pun they've ever heard.

Bolek is sweating, The Machine that used to have a shadow that weighed a ton is now just…

Scared.

The cameras are then cut and it all fades to black.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down