Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NGW's Future ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NGW's Future ...

Go down

NGW's Future ... Empty NGW's Future ...

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:44 am

We're live on episode eleven of NGW, where tonight not only does Jay Money take on Ryan Riley in a non-title No DQ match, but Drake Dunn debuts to challenge Stevie Wizard for the CMV Rising Star title. As the fans begin to settle down a bit after the opening of the show, they are brought right back up to their feet when NGW's general manger, Ken Donahue, walks out from the back, a smile on his face as he accepts the adoration of this capacity crowd. He makes his way down the ramp and with a pep in his step enters the ring to which he's greeted by the ring announcer with a microphone, he thanks her and then stands in the center of the ring, hand over his heart he takes a bow to let the fans know how much he appreciates their welcoming of him.

Mr. Donahue
Wow, now THAT was awesome ... Thank you all so much, I'm happy to be out here with you all. This is really the first time that I've ever come out here to personally address you guys, but I've got some big news that I don't think could be told any other way than face to face. We all are aware of the hardships that NGW has faced in the past, being cancelled twice, but let me tell you that I am a man of my word if nothing else, and I give you ALL my word, that it won't happen a third time. This latest life that NGW has been granted, in just ten short weeks has been, well, quite simply amazing for myself, you all and those boys in the back. WE ARE NGW ... My primary goal as the head of this show, is to bring you all THE best talent in the world, and shape them to be the FUTURE of CMV. But it wouldn't be possible for me to even do that, if not for each and every one of you who buys a ticket every single week and who watches at home on the CMV Network. NGW is for YOU, and it's with that sentiment that over the last couple of weeks I have worked tirelessly, making deals and shaking hands to bring this show into the future. Where there can be improvement I seek to improve, and I can see, I can FEEL NGW's potential. To grow, to be something truly more than just CMV's developmental show. This season doesn't have that long left, four months maybe, but I can't even BEGIN to express to you guys just how excited I am for what's on the horizon, and that's why I'm out here tonight, to try to. I have, THREE, announcements for you all right now, and everyone in the back, I want you all out here to hear this ... Come on out, all of you let's go ...

He gives it a moment and out comes the NGW roster, it's champion Ryan Riley at the front, Rising Star champion, Stevie Wizard, Anthony Hunt, TZ Mass, everyone that we have come to know over these last few months. They stand on the stage all wondering the exact same thing; just what does Ken Donahue has in store for them.

Mr. Donahue
Thank you all for being here, you are what CMV will one day be. You are all, every last one of you, the future of this company. But right now you're in NGW, you're setting out to show the world exactly why it is that you deserve to be a part of that future. And it's already begun, the matches that you men have put on so far have outdone many on the main show, Fusion, Genesis, THE WORLD ... You deserve the opportunity to be something greater, to showcase your abilities on a larger scale and to be rewarded for what you do week in and week out in this ring. That brings me to my first announcement ... I am beyond thrilled to let you all know, that NGW will be getting it's own pay-per-view events ...

A pop from this hyped crowd puts another wide smile on Ken's face while his superstars murmur among themselves.

Mr. Donahue
The first of which will happen THIS SEASON, the Saturday before Retaliation in three months; NGW Departure. Because that's just what it will be, saying goodbye to what NGW once was and what it will become. These events will continue to happen every few months and I can't wait to see what you boys bring to the table when the spotlight is on the brightest ...

He pauses.

Mr. Donahue
Boys ...

A slight rumbling in the crowd checks his voice as he lingers on that word for a brief second.

Mr. Donahue
Boys ... Should we have some girls join us?

HUGE reaction from the crowd at the hint of a women's division in NGW.

Mr. Donahue
That's right, next season, girls- no, WOMEN, will arrive in NGW, an entire division and along with it a championship. Ferocity is the pinnacle of women's wrestling in the world, it's THE place to be if you're a female wrestler looking to make it big, but we earn things here in CMV and so next season, the doors will be open to the greatest women's competitors that this world has to offer and I welcome them fully ...

"YES, YES, YES" fills the moderate sized NGW arena, the men on stage looking mostly happy to hear this news, some maybe not so much.

Mr. Donahue
But fellas, don't be feeling left out now ... Tag team wrestling is, if I'm to be fully honest, my favorite kind of wrestling. It blends the best of what this sport is about with teamwork and critical thinking, planning ahead and NGW has lacked so far a solid tag team division. THAT WILL CHANGE NEXT SEASON ... This will become a haven for the pinnacle of tag team wrestling on this Earth and we will crown NGW Tag Team champions, next season ...

THREE bombshells dropped by Donahue tonight have rocked what NGW may have been seen as before, he laughs with glee in the ring while the roster on the stage clap in unison and the audience give him a round of, "THIS IS AWESOME" chants ... He nods his head to knowledge them all before bringing the mic up under his chin one last time with a joyful sigh.

Mr. Donahue
THIS is N ... G ... W, but we are not done evolving, we can be more and we will be more, and you will all watch it unfold. Thank you all so much for this gift you have given me to run this show and I can only hope that I deliver on what promises I have made, I will never stop until the wheels fall off ... Enjoy the show, everyone, and let's see what the future may bring us, TOGETHER ...

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down