Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Goes French Part Un Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Goes French Part Un

Go down

CMV Goes French Part Un Empty CMV Goes French Part Un

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:21 am

Our segment opens up to a recruiting agent from CMV, accompanied by a camera crew.
Recruiter
Hello CMV Universe, in case you guys don't know, I've been tasked with searching, and recruiting future stars to be a CMV wrestler. Now today, we are in beautiful Grenoble, France, because we got word that there was someone interested in becoming a CMV wrestler, and they told us to meet them at the local gym here for a preview of this guys strengh, so without further ado, let's go.

The next 30 seconds consists of a montage showing off the views and towns of France.

Later, In The Local Gym

The scene then opens up to the Recruiter sitting down with an old fellow known as Freeman(NOT THE ACTOR). The old man wears a blue bowl shaped hat, along with a blue suit.

Recruiter
So are "You" really interested in this opportunity?

Before Freeman can answer, the two are interrupted by the loud cheers of the guys and girls watching an unknown figure working out. The two then just ignore the loud noise and continue on.

Freeman
Oh yes my good sir, I think this will benefit both us, and your bosses. Now let's talk the important matters.  

Recruiter
Ok yes we can. Now, what in-ring skills do you possess?

Freeman
Excuse me?

The recruiter then starts to have a confused look, as he asks the question again to Freeman, only to be given the same answer, but is then interrupted again by the loud cheers.

Recruiter
OH MY GOD WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!! JESUS!!! I mean don't people have respect anymore, it's just a guy working out.

Freeman
That "Guy" working out is my client.

After hearing that statement, the recruiter then has a frightened look on his face and develops a stutter.

Recruiter
Wait, you me- me- mean, y-  y- you're not who I came for?

Before the recruiter can think, a 6'4 hulking man, wearing a large red tank top, which has the phrase "French Superman" on it, stands beside him. The big French man then proceeds to the side of the table where Freeman is sitting.

Freeman
My good sir, this is Aldrich, the strongest man in all of France. And he doesn't speak much English so don't try it.

Recruiter
Ok, well just to get straight to the end, I think we can most likely get Aldrich on Genesis.

Freeman then translates into French for Aldrich, and he replies back.

Freeman
I'm sorry but Aldrich refuses to be on Genesis, that show doesn't deserve him, and Fusion won't either. In fact, we've already had this discussion before you got here. Aldrich wants to be on Unmatched!!! Now that's the deal, and if you or the management can't accept him, then there are other places my client can be.

The recruiter goes to speak, but he is cut off by the old man.

Freeman
Actually, as a matter of fact, we aren't discussing this with you. Me and Aldrich want to talk to whoever is running Unmatched, so me and Aldrich will be taking our leave now, and go discuss this matter with the manager of Unmatched. Good Day Sir

Aldrich and Freeman then leave the gym, ending the segment
CMV Goes French Part Un 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down