Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I Used to be Happy (Part 2)

Go down

I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Empty I Used to be Happy (Part 2)

Post by krzy Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:09 pm

I Used to be Happy (Part 2) GeIUW3U

The Prestige are just sitting there, eating menacingly this single bagel that they’ve been forced to share. Another paltry meal they’ve had to budget as their appearances on NGW continue to grow more and more scarce.

They’re suddenly approached by a trembling Toxiera, eyes widened, pupils disturbingly dilated, sweat like another layer of skin over his face.

The Prestige were in the middle of watching one of their old tag matches, remarking on how damn good they are at wrestling in between bites of their bagel. Toxiera snatches the phone out of Ridley’s hands and sits on the floor between them, a single word yet to be spoken. His fingers move in a panicked, yet measured flurry, typing and scrolling until he finds what he’s looking for:

click this-> THE CHRONICLES OF FIRELFY

♪Hellooooooooooo CMV Universe!♫

The easygoing, melodic voice coos through the phone’s speakers and elicits a physical reaction within Toxiera, a jolt that shakes his entire body.

He chokes out a laugh, blinking away tears that have been welling up in his eyes. He whispers the word “Firefly” giving it an extra four syllables with the way his voice quivers.

Toxiera’s suddenly grabbed around the neck, an unsettling wheeze escaping through his lips. Nucleo hoists Toxiera into the air then slams him onto the table. Val Gal Leliana covers Toxiera’s face with the mask, and soon he goes still.

Tailcoat Val walks into the frame, arms behind her back, “tsk-tsk-tsking” like a disappointed mother. She cups Toxeira’s hand between her own as if to console him.

I saw your hesitation in your match.

I see your resistance as you try to remember.

You will never be free.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

I Used to be Happy (Part 2) Empty Re: I Used to be Happy (Part 2)

Post by krzy Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:58 pm

Perhaps you thought she had forgotten.

There’s a chance you had hoped it was all over.

You definitely believed the worst had already passed.

If you wished for a happy ending, you were terribly mistaken.

If you wished for a happy ending, you still fail to grasp how Tailcoat Val operates.

Patient yet merciless. Methodical yet unrelenting. A dichotomy that surrounds her with a dark, unsettling aura.

Here she stands with a half naked Toxiera curled into a ball at her feet. His hair unruly and matted down by blood and sweat; his skin pockmarked and bruised, scarred and discolored.

Val lowers herself to a squat. She brushes loose strands of hair out of his eyes and caresses his cheek in a disturbingly mother-like fashion.

Months ago you came to me. YOU came to ME—lonely and afraid. Desperately seeking success in an industry you feared you were not cut out to survive in on your own.

You spoke of a time when you went by a different name. Firefly. You told me of an army that you led, and still waited for your command.

I asked for proof. You brought me Nucleo—a specimen who has exceeded my every expectation. It’s only through my appreciation of that gift I’ve allowed your continued inconveniences.

However...Mr. Slate has given me free reign, and I do not intend to squander this opportunity. Which means it’s time to collect on the rest of what you owe.

Where are they?

Toxiera doesn’t offer a response, either an intentional act of defiance, or an unexpected result of Val’s “negotiation” approach.

With or without your assistance, I will find them and mold them in my image. I want you to understand this discussion is the last olive branch in a dying tree. You stood with me in the beginning, which I do not take lightly, but it’s your choice whether me move forward as allies or enemies.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down