Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Post Conference  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Post Conference

Go down

The Post Conference  Empty The Post Conference

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am

As Cyberslam 3 concludes, the fans leave the arena, as Sukonov walks off to the back. Heyman waits for him in the gorilla position, as he walks the Russian Brute to the conference room, where cameramen and interviewers are their, awaiting the newly founded Heyman Dynasty. They get to the room, with Julia and Brock sitting in their seats. The crowd talk amongst themselves, as Guri finds his seat next to Julia. Heyman however, stands in the middle of the tables set up, which would be for the introduction he’s going to give...

Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to the post-match interview “showcase” of sorts for both the current Alpha World Champion, Guri Sukonov, and the returning BROOOOCK LESNAR!! We will be answering a handful of questions, being that we are on a strict time schedule so we’ll be needing to get out of here in about an hour or so. So let the questions commence.

Afew seconds pass, as the men and women in the crowd confine their questions, getting their notes together and what not. A hand goes up, as Heyman points it out silently. It’s a small, scrawny man wearing glasses and rocking a tiny moustache.

Interviewer 1: Um...this goes to Brock Lesnar. So why did you come back to CMV after almost 2 years being away from the squared circle?

Heyman: Brock has been a busy man over the past years, being in highlight main events in UFC and brandishing his name throughout the world. CMV was his 2nd priority, being that IF and WHEN he did come back, that it was impactful and surprising. And that is what it was. The fans on the PRESHOW, might I add, were in awe at the return of the Suplex Machine, Brock Lesnar.

Another hand goes up, being a small beautiful woman, wearing glasses with thick lenses. Heyman would also point her out as well.

Interviewer 2: Mr. Sukonov, how does it feel that you’ve beaten Elijah Stewart for the second time in a row, knowing about the injuries and attacks from Kliq the past month?

As Heyman was about to answer, Sukonov puts his hand on his shoulder, letting him know that it was his question. Heyman stepped back abit, letting the Russian have the spotlight.

Sukonov: It brings me pain to hear about Stewart outcome in all this. He is a man worth fighting, the definition of a true underdog. BUT, I was not going to let injured pup ruin MY legacy. I am Guri Sukonov and I am still your Alpha World Champion. And when Chamber sets, I will be coming out as winner and retainer of Alpha World Championship. And throughout months, maybe years, I will show people true power of Guri Sukonov. Because you have only seen beginning of Guri Sukonov, and I will be strongest throughout rest of career, holding Alpha World Championship.

Sukonov lets Heyman know to pack it up, as the Russian Brute walks past Julia and Brock, looking as if he didn’t care for the questions or the press conference in general. Heyman paces towards Sukonov, with Julia and Brock following. The interviewers were confused, as that concluded the questions for the Sukonovs and Lesnar...
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down