Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Lineage of The Golden Tiger Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Lineage of The Golden Tiger

Go down

Lineage of The Golden Tiger Empty Lineage of The Golden Tiger

Post by GOAT E. Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:20 pm

After his match with William Stevens,
El Tigera, is being interviewed

Interviewer: A great performance tonight,
El Tigera, but one thing is bothering the CMV Universe, why did you use the exposed turnbuckle that William exposed?

Tigera: When I was being trained to wrestle by my father, One of the mist important things he taught was that when in a ring punishment is eye for a eye,
He was a big believer in karma.

Interviewer: Speaking of your father,
I mean the CMV Universe have heard rumors about your lineage, being the child if two of the best wrestlers never to sign with CMV, can you tell us about them

Tigera: I don't see why it matters who my parents are, but if you the CMV Universe really wants to know, Alright then... My father's name was El Emperador ,
or The Emperor, for the non Spanish speakers, and my mom's name is Kenomo, or beast, obviously neither ever signed with CMV, is the answer the universe wants they got it, now if you mind, I got hit the showers

El Tigera runs off
GOAT E.
GOAT E.
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Apyr

Back to top Go down