Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"One Must Go" The Final Chapter

2 posters

Go down

"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Empty "One Must Go" The Final Chapter

Post by Batman Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:32 pm

As Regicide continues, we all learn the up next is Johnny Sampson to address what happened two weeks ago on Fusion. We see the replay of that night of Schmidty in pain from his second match of the night only to have Sampson lose his cool and jump in the ring to provoke him. After several personal comments, Schmidty snaps and unleashes a side of him that we haven't seen since last season. He's in his own world while Sampson bleeds like a stuffed pig. Luckily for the boss, security pulls Schmidty away but the damage was done and Sampson finally pushed Schmidty too far. The video transitions to another one released last week of Sampson meeting with the board of directors only to learn he can't fire Schmidty. Now, it's time to see how Sampson will react. He scheduled the time to come down to the ring. And now, it's time to hear what he has to say.

Johnny's music echoes throughout the arena triggering a massive wave of boos from the crowd. As he walks out onto the stage, you can't help but to feel he's barely keeping it together. He's tried for weeks to get the vengeance he so desperately desired and he managed to lose his mind in the process. However, he tries his best to keep a level head and make his way down the ramp and into the ring where he then reveals a microphone from his blazer pocket.

Johnny Sampson

Over a year ago......I came to a man for help. To take down Team Genesis at the first Validation. He impressed me in the ring. He was a great speaker. He had everything I was looking for. He was my secret weapon to pushing Monday Night Fusion to the top. Little did I know he had plans of his own. Little did I know......he would wind up destroying my family and ruining my life. I promised......that i'd redeem my family name. My daughter, she's doing a good job of it on Ferocity but here on Fusion, on this side, I had to do something. Sure I fired him at the top of the season.....but I couldn't help but to feel like he had that last hoorah when I found out he........got Laura pregnant. Thus leaving them connected for the rest of their lives. Schmidty needed his job back to help provide for the family. I thought I could punish him one last time, to show him who's boss, yet he defied the odds and won. I tried again, yet.....he won. Even when he lost.....he still.....managed.....to WIN! HE STOOD UP AFTER A BRUTAL BEATDOWN AND MANAGED TO PUNCH ME REPEATEDLY!

Sampson is fired up, his left eye twitching from the anger.

Johnny Sampson
He hurt my daughter. Put me and my son in the hospital multiple times. Took over my show. And made me look like a fool but no more......NO MORE! I am not a pushover. I am not an office wimp who'll just get pushed around. I have a family to protect. Our name means something and Schmidty spat on it. I tried to fire him last week and I was told I couldn't.........I.....the Monday Night Fusion General Manager cannot fire the man who beat the living hell out of me two weeks ago.......

He takes a second to keep it together.

Johnny Sampson
I know there's only one way to end things.........it's what all this lead to. Schmidty........I hate you. I hate you guts. I hate that you're the father of my grandson. I hate that you smile and have a good time while my daughter suffers everyday from the heartbreak you caused. I hate that my son's flare for wrestling was extinguished because of you. I hate more than anything that you're playing the good guy. I'm the victim yet everybody cheers you. Wake up folks! He's the one who slapped his face on this ring and fired some of your favorite superstars. He's the one that beat up your heroes. He's the one who cheated on an innocent woman. He's the devil yet you all worship him all of a sudden? Fine. That's just great! Because all of you can go to hell with him because i'm laying down the biggest challenge of my life right here right now! Schmidty vs Johnny Sampson at ABSOLUTION!

The crowd goes nuts for the announcement. All this time, and it's finally the moment everybody has been waiting for.

Johnny Sampson

There's no other way! My guys can't get the job done and the beef is with me and you Schmidty! You win......and i'll resign from my position as general manager here on Fusion. But......I win.........you leave CMV....forever.

The fans pop for the huge implications laid down by the GM.

Johnny Sampson
This is your chance to end things Schmidty. This has gone on long enough. We can't work together yet we both bleed green. One must go. Accept my challenge and we can FINALLY END THIS!

Johnny takes a big breath and stares at the stage as the fans cheer for the GAME CHANGER! He comes out slowly. Like a predator stalking his prey. Only he doesn't tough the ramp. He stays on the stage, keeping his distance. Yet keeping a deathly stare towards Sampson making "if looks could kill" a relevant expression at the moment. The music finally fades as well as the audience. Both men just staring intently at the other until finally, Schmidty raises his microphone up to his lips.

Schmidty

You're.....on!

He drops the microphone and the fans go nuts as it's now official. Schmidty will take on Johnny Sampson, loser.....is gone. The screen fades with the epic stare down between the two foes.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

"One Must Go" The Final Chapter Empty Re: "One Must Go" The Final Chapter

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Love!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin