Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Chapter 2 Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Chapter 2 Finale

Go down

Chapter 2 Finale Empty Chapter 2 Finale

Post by litw Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:42 am

November 27th, 2022. CMV Regicide.

Cameras show the backstage area as the rest of the show continues. It’s an Ascendance worthy card right here. At the moment, Perry Heenan and Taka Tomohiko are facing off in a huge No Disqualification match! The implications that duel could have on Chain Reaction are astronomical! But that’s not the only group that had a lot going into tonight’s show. The backstage cameras show Otranto reuniting. Violet, still nursing some of her injuries from the grueling chairs match earlier, embraces the NEW CMV Women’s Tag Team Champions Beatriz Lótus and Yvonne Ivy. These three might have been delayed in taking over the women’s division and achieving what they were formed for, but after a clean sweep of their two matches tonight, things are only looking up for the group. Violet takes one of the titles before looking down at it and grinning. She knows how it feels to have that championship, even if that happened under less than favorable conditions. She hands it back to her protegé Lótus.

A quest for revenge started by Violet Evans and accentuated by the other two members of Otranto over the last two months has finally ended here tonight. It’s a huge moment for everyone involved, and their happiness provides a stark contrast as to what this means for CMV as a whole. Otranto’s brand of chaos and ruthlessness can only grow from here. Backstage correspondent Adam Fox approaches the trio. This same man interviewed Violet Evans and Jane Stone after they debuted. He doesn’t remember that, but Violet does. That shouldn’t be very surprising. A camera man gets in position for Adam to begin the interview for CMV.com.

Adam Fox

Hello CMV fans! I’m here backstage at Regicide, joined by Otranto. Congratulations on your wins tonight, it was a true showcase for all three of you. I want to know your general thoughts following all that happened.

Beatriz Lótus
I got this. Look! Violet brought us together because we all had similar experiences with this company. Tonight, we went there, and we WRECKED everyone who was in our way! Ever since me and Ivy showed up here, we started a takeover. A takeover of this division, a revolution! A revolution for the better, you know how these people are! And we did that! I mean, just tonight, we ENDED Kio and Ellie Quinn! CHN-POL-USA, they were wiped out because of US! And we also have these to show for it!

Beatriz, a little too excited about all of this, directs the camera to the title currently around her waist. Violet lets out a chuckle after hearing Lótus’ very energetic speech. Ivy steps closer to the microphone while looking over at her tag team partner.

Yvonne Ivy
Tonight, we proved something. We proved that we are the future, we proved that to everyone who doubted us. Violet was never accepted by the fans, I was never accepted into this company, and they were about to do the same to Bia before we brought her in. That’s why we joined forces. It has been our MISSION since day one to dismantle CMV and take out all the undeserving heroes. The job isn’t done, but tonight was a step in the right direction. We showed the power that Otranto has. We got rid of every obstacle that had been put in our path until now. The revolution can finally begin.

Violet Evans
It’s a momentous occasion, really. A night for the history books. The start of something new. But, as good as it is to celebrate our victories and not worry about the future, we have to remember that this is JUST the start. There’s a lot that must be done in this company. There are a lot of people here who must go. Today we even saw Amy Winters return out of nowhere after my win and take the spotlight from everyone who has been working hard for… well, however long she’s been gone. She’ll know how we feel about that soon.

Adam Fox

Absolutely, a hell of a statement for Otranto tonight. There’s a bit of doubt in my mind, though. Ivy and Lótus, you two had the match tied before Kio decided to let Ellie Quinn take the pinfall. Don’t you think the match would’ve gone differently if you had faced a truly stable team?

The faction looks at each other in surprise. Violet finds Adam’s statement fairly funny, but Lótus looks mad. Ivy doesn’t really care. Beatriz just snatches the microphone from the interviewer’s hands, though.

Beatriz Lótus
Listen. Me and Ivy? Yeah, we beat Kio and Quinn in our FIRST MATCH. What happened today would’ve happened no matter what! Don’t come here with your excuses. I’m surprised they even got ONE fall on me! And now poor little Ellie Quinn can go backstage and cry over her “best friend”. We all knew that would’ve happened eventually! And me and Ivy ended up benefitting from that. Funny how this place works.

Beatriz gives the microphone back to the stunned interviewer as Violet gets closer, still finding this situation rather amusing.

Violet Evans
But, honestly? I feel for Ellie. My deepest condolences to her. I’ve been through this situation before, just, uh… on the other side. It’s a career defining moment, I hope she returns like the world champion Ellie Quinn of old…… who we haven’t seen in a while, have we? Anyways, no. That didn’t play a part in the victory these two got tonight.

Adam Fox

That’s… doubtful for some. But whatever. Violet, you, uh, “took care” of Ashley Riot tonight and finished your rivalry with the CHN-POL-USA Connection, leaving a blank slate in your future. What’s next for you specifically?

Violet Evans
Well… I guess that’s something we’ll figure out soon. There’s a lot of people that deserve to get something coming their way, like I mentioned before. I have things I want to do. Once I saw Riley come back and attack me during my match, I thought I’d have to face off with her for a bit. But as we just saw, I guess she’s got other things to worry about. And now I’ll just sit back and relax! There’s always a plan, though. A loose one, but a plan nonetheless.

Violet Evans
Why don’t we leave you with some parting words? To reiterate, tonight is the ending of all that has been going on for almost four months, and it is also a new beginning. Only two people have ever defeated me in singles matches. These two women by my side hold the Tag Team Championships, the trophies that represent what we just went through. Together we TRULY are unstoppable. The Antagonist, the Poison and the Renegade. There is no leader here. Otranto is a UNIT. Day by day, this company continues to be reshaped. You all should just get used to it by now; there’s no use in resisting the revolution.

Otranto leaves the interviewer by himself, with Violet walking ahead of her stablemates. As Adam Fox tries to scrap an ending to this CMV.com video together, we see the three women celebrating on the back. It’s the first of, hopefully, many successful nights for Otranto. The revolution has arrived.

(if you made it here and are up for a feud with violet please let me know)

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

KinZil likes this post

Back to top Go down