Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
King Matt finds an opponent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

King Matt finds an opponent

Go down

King Matt finds an opponent Empty King Matt finds an opponent

Post by noahbaa123 Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:26 pm

After Fusion, King Matt heads home on a plane to his condo in North Carolina, where Max Devon/Sal Cubas await.  At home, Max is sitting in the library, sitting at his desk, typing on his laptop, and sipping from a cool glass of Dr. Pepper.  King Matt enters, a face full of disappointment and sorrow.  For once he doesn't burst through the door, instead just slowly opening it.  Max swerves his chair around, staring at the depressed man at the door.

What's the matter Matt, bad match?

No match at all.  It would seem the card was finished long before I came back.  They decided to simply show me around, and told me to meet back on Saturday for an actual deal.

Max knew he was quite depressed, as he wasn't roaring, but just whimpering,

So, what's the problem?  Seems they're actually willing to hire you back.

I could tell they were mocking me.  Mocking my status, my crown, everything.  What's worse, they stated I would have to find my first opponent before.they'll bother booking me.

So, no ideas?  Nobody "worthy" enough to face the king in a non-title match?

I never got a chance to fully analyze the roster for the first opponent.  Never an opportunity to see the perfect challenge again.  Oh, why must I endure this torment?

a light bulb suddenly activates in Max

Hmm, well, while you're pouting, mind explaining who this Bloody Justice guy is?  He's been sending me angry emails and death threats for the past few days.

Matt comes alive in a fit of frustration.

OH COME ON!!!  SO THE FOOL WAS SMART ENOUGH TO FIND THE EMAIL ON MY ASK BLOG?!!

Wait, you used my email for your ask blog?

NEVERMIND THAT, TELL THAT MAN I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO HIS FOREST FETISHES!!!  THE STRANGE DESIRES OF THIS MAN SHALL NOT TOUCH ME!!!

...  Just...  why are you?  You know what, never mind, think about the name Bloody Justice.  When he says to fight him in a bloody forest, I don't think he says it with a British accent.

SO, HE HAS A FETISH OF FORESTS AND BLOOD!!!  THAT MAKES IT WORSE, NOT BETTER!!!

Matt, the "Bloody Forest" is metaphorical.  This man, who clearly is using a wrestler title, is challenging you to a match!  What's more, given the death threats picked up during CMV Fusion, likely after a loss, he's from CMV as well.  In other words, this guy challenged you to a match on CMV.  His more recent emails drop the whole "Bloody Forest" thing, as if he regrets mentioning it, but yeah!  Actually, give me a second.

Max swerves the chair back around and begins typing.

"Alright Sir. Justice, I shall face you in fair competition.  But first, you must notify the General Manager.  You will regret this rumble, but it is your choice."

WELL, WONDERFUL!!!  NOW THAT MANIAC EXPECTS A FIGHT!!!  BUT I SUPPOSE I HAVE THAT FIRST COMPETITION!!!

Just keep in mind that the longer you have active competition, the better your chances are at getting a title shot.  Then again, I've got the feeling you might get one sooner than expected.

HMM, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!!

I'll tell you later, go get some sleep.

King Matt, confused but giddy, rushes off, leaving Max alone once again.

Right, back to writing then.
noahbaa123
noahbaa123
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : I HAV CRIPPLINS...

Back to top Go down

King Matt finds an opponent Empty Re: King Matt finds an opponent

Post by noahbaa123 Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:29 pm

by the way, the video in my signature is excellent motivation for me to post something, especially promos.
noahbaa123
noahbaa123
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : I HAV CRIPPLINS...

Back to top Go down