Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die)

5 posters

Go down

Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Empty Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die)

Post by KinZil Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:18 am

It's the pre-show at Absolution, and the atmosphere is boiling to new levels of anticipation. Two rumble matches, one for the most prestigious title in all of CMV........and it looks like we're kicking off with an old acquaintance of Absolution.

Kendall Wolfe, no longer equipped with a baseball bat or hoodie, but just in regular street clothes, to a majority of cheers from the CMV Universe as he walks down the ramp. Wolfe briskly passes through the top and middle ropes, the years of in ring action obviously doing a number on the former Royal Rumble winner. Kendall goes for a mic, the crowd lulled into a hush, eagerly awaiting his upcoming words.

Kendall Wolfe:

Let me preface by saying this: what's going on right now for me, is more bittersweet then you could ever imagine. So bear with me, guys. I know I made myself off of being able to make the trash talk equivalent of poems with my tongue. but....it's not so easy this time.

The crowd starts to sense that lingering feeling of what is going down, but remain silent to show respect for one of CMV's veterans.

Kendall Wolfe:

I'm in the Hall Of Fame, man!

Chants of "You deserve it!" echo around the arena, with moderate cheers accompanying.

Kendall Wolfe:

Around these parts, we don't really get a chance to have an induction speech to thank you guys or to walk through the timeline of our careers......mainly because there's only like, 5 guys in the hall, including me, which is crazy, because there are so many deserving faces above me. Paul Divine, Xander Slate and Randy Borton come to mind....

But I think I know why I'm in the hall and, and they're not.......all of them aren't retired.

Gasps and murmurs of confusion begin to swirl around the ring like a tornado, as Kendall starts to fight a few tears attempting to escape the duct. The audience starts yelling "no", but not in unison......they yell like Kendall affected each of them separately, as well as differently.

Kendall Wolfe:

So, uh......yeah, this is the bitter part. I am officially calling time on my career. I announce my retirement at the PPV that made me. I mean, I could've announced it anywhere, being that every fan I shared the room with MADE me. Actually made me who I am.

A tough pill to swallow for the crowd, but bitterness is slowly turned into respect and admiration for the former world champ.

Kendall Wolfe:

From Splendor, to Levi, to Cipher, Sane, Borton, Novak......even to my debut with Xander Slate.....I'd do it all again, just to feel that buzz. It's an everlasting buzz.....until it stops. I feel like it has stopped here tonight. And there's so much that I still want to do- still could do, but I can't. One more brawl with Levi Marta......one more slowdance with Sunshine......Another 29 superstars to throw over......a chance to share this squared circle with Xander.....it sucks, but that's the price that comes with this business.

"Thank you Kendall" chants are thunderous now, as Kendall pulls out a piece of the t-shirt that he wore at Ascendance 3....."the last hop".

Kendall Wolfe:

The epic fail seen around the world. As I drop this bit of cloth, I drop my career here. It won't drop from my heart, as I know that was already left in the ring every time I laced my boots. I hope I haven't dampened the mood of Absolution, it has potential to be one of the greats. So, now, if you'll excuse me guys, I'm gonna head back to Chicago, order a large pepperoni, chill with Marta and die watching Ascendance 4 tapes. I'm in my mid 30's, but I feel like my whole life was spent here. And I like that. Because, after all, and these will be my parting words to live by to you rooks looking to get to the upper echelons: "We are all born to die. The difference is the intensity with which we choose to live".....and this was intense CMV, but I loved it. And I love you. Goodnight, CMV. I hope we'll meet again.

And with that, Kendall drops the cloth in the centre of the ring and heads backstage. All the titles, the blood feuds, the friends, enemies and fr-enemies he made along the way.......this was the story of a guy who did what he did not to please his family or friends, but because he loved the pain of it all and the glories that came with it. That was Kendall Wolfe, and this was his story.

Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Downlo11

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Empty Re: Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die)

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Man. That was sad ;-;

Bless Wolfe

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die) Empty Re: Goodnight, CMV. (We are all born to die)

Post by DynamicWrestler Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:14 pm

THANK YOU WOLF THANK YOU WOLF

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:33 pm

<3

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Goodnight sweet Wolfe, dog bless.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down