Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born!

Go down

The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born! Empty The New Prodigy Of CMV Is Born!

Post by ItsOnlyBread Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:25 am

The camera fades into a media scrum looking setup. It looks like these have been set up to interview the stars of CMV straight after their matches to hear their words and thoughts and to ask them questions. Everyone is still getting ready when a bloodied and bruised Chloe Marx stumbles in, water bottle in hand and splashing it on herself as she sits behind the desk. Everyone frantically turns on their cameras and begin shouting and pointing their cameras and fingers and mics at Chloe's direction

Interviewer 1 - "Chloe! Chloe! How are you feeling after your match with Gianna. It seems you are still under its effects, do you need medical attention?"

Chloe - "Huh!? Oh man you know I feel amazing! Also medical attention isn't needed. I want to feel this feeling a little more. Don't worry about me, I'm ok!"

Interviewer 2 - How will your relationship with Gianna change after tonight, you've won the series and seemingly made up inside the ring."

*Chloe is heavily breathing but still gives out a noticeable sigh to this question."

Chloe - " Man I..I don...we're not NOT good. I understand what she was trying to do and in all honestly she was right to do so but our relationship was built upon the fact that she was training me and we hadn't gotten past that part in it yet. I don't want to be a trainee under her anymore and she knows that so for now? We're as good as we can be.”

Chloe sits up and is now picking out interviewers herself and points to a young woman.

Chloe - "Do you have a good question for me?"

Interviewer 3 - "oh uh..umm yes, you haven't responded publicly to the situation with your contract. Are you not worried at all about what Shay will do?"

Chloe - "Well i don't know much but what i definitely know is that this has nothing to do with me. I never did anything wrong or did what I was not supposed to do but that asshole Shay decided to put me in the middle of his shit with troy. Wild to me but sadly there isn't much I can do. I trust Troy that he'll fight for me and I will fight with him and help him when I can but no matter what happens, Shay can't dampen my star. No matter if I stay on my own, join the company, or he rips up my contract, nothing."

A wave of hands and mics go up as she answers this question, Chloe being kind of overwhelmed by the bright lights and loud shouts randomly points to another interviewer.

Interviewer- "Hello Ms. Marx, You mentioned you're done being a trainee. Will you not be going back to being taught more by Troy?"

Chloe gets a lot more serious at this question and faces one of the cameras

Chloe - “I want to tell you all a story. A story about how I almost left CMV…..Right after Ascendance, when Troy had gotten injured I was in..in a bad space. I felt like I didn't belong. Like I was lost. I was afraid, I was at my least confident. You all might not have noticed because at the time it seemed like the exact opposite. It seemed like I was getting better and on the right track. Like I was improving.”

*Chloe closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before continuing*

Chloe - “Everyone was congratulating me, saying I was doing amazing. Everyone in the back, Troy, even dashing each week commentating on how I was doing so amazing and showing a different side of myself but deep down…..I was at my lowest, everything felt fake and nothing had meaning. The fans didn't make me feel better. Troy tried but he didn't make me feel better. So eventually I was so low enough I went looking for some sort of familiarity, some sort of the same! What I found was Gianna, she offered to help me out and train me and for a moment I thought I convinced myself I was better. I picked up a few wins and admittedly got much better in the ring as learning from her was all technical. She was and still is one of the best wrestlers I have ever met and I thought I was ok but even then it didn't feel the same. I was coasting in every sense of the word and I don't know if Gianna had noticed or if she just thought it was time but than she attacked me before a match. She attacked me and after I beat her she didn't talk to me again, outside of challenging me to the series."

*A few tears start to streak down Chloe’s face*

Chloe - “I was heartbroken…I..It felt like I was alone in the world and I almost quit. I was going to. I had the text to Jackson Wright all ready, written out in full. So many times I almost hit that button and ended my dream. That went on for days upon days and didn't stop until I just so happened to be on my phone and read something about Troy, which made me think about 3:30. Which in all seriousness, I fully thought was complete bullshit. I thought it was just a way for Troy to build a brand for himself and make him successful. I thought that even after I considered him one of my best friends but that day I decided to see exactly what those numbers came from. I went back to the archives and watched all of his matches..one by one….and when I got to the match against Andrew Briggs I saw over the weeks his mind changed, I saw how much hatred and anger he had at his situation and I saw some of what I was feeling. I saw those numbers take a hold in his life and realized that anger could have taken him to somewhere else completely. He could have turned cold. Bitter. Could have turned into  a man I would never want to call my best friend. But he didn't, he became better. He became better in every single way. He became a person people would want to look up to, a person I could look up to. That’s when I realized what these numbers meant.”

Chloe points to her right abdomen where a tattoo of those very same numbers lie.

Chloe - When I figured out what these numbers meant I ran to the nearest tattoo shop I could and got those numbers put on me. I wanted to carry these numbers with me for the rest of my life because I realized what these numbers meant, what they represented. They represent that nothing should stay stagnant, that whoever believes in these numbers are not meant to be stuck in the same place. These numbers mean you are ever evolving. That the version of you that exists right now, the one going through the struggle of life. Is never done growing, that out of the fire will always bring about a change. Which if you are strong enough, can make it better than you ever thought you could be. I realized I was evolving, that the next version of me was coming and I had to decide! If that version was me working as a nurse in a nursing home back in Illinois. Or if it was being a CMV Superstar. You should know what I chose.

The interviewers grew a lot more quite over the time Chloe was speaking but one raises her hand high in the air and Chloe calls on her

Interviewer 4 - “So what does this mean for you exactly? What is the new version of Chloe Marx?”

“Chloe laughs a little, the blood from her grueling match still trickling down her face as she looks towards everyone.*

Chloe - “It means this…I want everyone to hear this, the fans especially. I will always love you and I plan to continue to go out there and wrestle for you and entertain you all. It is my one true passion. It’s just I can't do it the same anymore. I cannot be the girl who tripped on the bottom rope for 7 months before she got it. I can't be the girl that is in the corner for Troy for every one of his matches. I just can’t. I can no longer be CMV’s favorite rookie. I can’t be that for you anymore because I am CMV’s ONLY PRODIGY. So no matter if you continue to support me or not. 2023 is the year of Chloe Marx.

Chloe walks off the stage, finally beginning to wipe the blood from her head with the biggest smile on her face

ItsOnlyBread
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down