Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Long Road Home. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Long Road Home.

Go down

The Long Road Home. Empty The Long Road Home.

Post by zquet Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:08 am

At the NGW Arena the day of the show, Zach Smith is backstage awaiting an interview at the interview area, new CMV Interviewer Marly Maruso arrives with a camera crew they start filming as Maruso starts to speak.

Marly: Ladies and gentleman joining me at this time NGW Alumni Zach Smith, Zach you've been in day one NGW and last week as you won the four way elimination match on the final Realty Wrasslin you will now challenge for the rising star championship, have any words for the CMV universe?

Smith starts to speak following the question, Passion and fire in his voice

Zach: Yes i do, It's been a looong road for me hasn't it? I debuted here in CMV on the very first episode of NGW and i've been chasing championships ever since,I've fought with the best of the bets to come through that very curtain and now it all comes full circle when i get to return home and challenge Brandon Rayne for that Rising Star championsip now Mr. Rayne. I've been watching you've had a respectable run with that title and you've put on some barn burners of matches however It's time for that rising star championship to get a new owner, I've been fighting tooth and nail and crawling my way up the ranks  for weeks now and i sure as hell am not going to waste my shot that Rising star championship is coming home and i am going to elevate to new heights it's never seen before because you see Marly In every company i've ever competed in I eventually end up with gold sooner or later. and seeing as how I've yet to win gold in CMV .... well you can do the math, Tonight is that night that belt comes home, bet on that

Marly: Well there you have it CMV Universe a determined Zach Smith is ready for his title match, will he bring home the gold? Find out tonight on NGW[/color]
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down