Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I've Been Away for Too Long Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I've Been Away for Too Long

Go down

I've Been Away for Too Long Empty I've Been Away for Too Long

Post by Jason Spade Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:59 am

The camera reveals Jason Spade, standing high up in the cheap seats of Christmas Clash, watching as the ring crew and staff take everything down hours after the show. Spade is leaning against a guard rail, deep in thought. Spade turns away from the sight and leaves through a fan tunnel, making his way out into the main corridors of the arena, the camera in hot pursuit. Spade ducks through a staff door and begins ascending a staircase, ultimately leading to the roof. Spade walks to the edge of the building and looks out over the city.

"I've been away for a while. I've been here, sure, physically. I've been wrestling matches, moving up and down the rankings, training, all that stuff... But I haven't been here."

Spade points to his head.

"Today, watching Christmas Clash from the crowd, made me think... It made me open my eyes. For the first time in months- hell, for the first time since I came to Crossfire- I can see again. I can breathe, I can think clearly... And I have a goal."

Spade turns to the camera.

"Jason Spade has done almost all there is to do in CMV. Superstar of the Year, Match of the Year, Undisputed Champion, Tag Champion... But there's one accolade missing. One jewel in my crown I've yet to install, one piece of history that has eluded me... And that's the CMV Global Championship.

At Regicide, I have a chance... A chance at a chance. And everyone, everywhere who knows Jason Spade knows that that's all I need. I don't get my foot in the door, I kick the door off its hinges and surf it down the aisle. And at Regicide, that is exactly what I'm gonna do... Blake Virtue, Andrew Briggs, seems our destinies are tangled up together one last time- and I can promise you, this will be the last time. I will give you everything I have, every last drop, because right now, as good as you are, you are obstacles in the path of an unstoppable force. Jason Spade will become the Global Champion, and you will either get out of the way... Or get run over."

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down