Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Meeting The Third Son. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Meeting The Third Son.

Go down

Meeting The Third Son. Empty Meeting The Third Son.

Post by Master Ogon Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:29 pm

On the official CMV website, a special interview has been posted. Well, the fact that there's an interview happening isn't something special, but the person who's being interviewed makes it special. The man who has been mostly silent since making his debut in CMV, Rafael Calgestra. Standing next to him is the usual interviewer, Lisa Evans. Rafael's joined by two bigger men behind him, both of them seeming about 6'5". The men are towering over the 6'0" Calgestra, but he certainly doesn't look insecure about this with how he's dressed and smiling. He's dressed to match his fortune, which means he's dressed quite formally. Even if it looks a bit silly to the people around him, he chose to wear an open red and black checker suit with matching pants. But it's about time to stop talking about how fancy and expensive his taste is and get the promo started.

Even if Rafael would prefer talking about how amazing his taste is.

Lisa Evans:
Even though this question is quite late, how does it feel to be in CMV? You've been impressive so far, so I'd assume you settled in quickly. Wrestling certainly isn't something new to you either, I mean your father was G-

Rafael is quick to interrupt that last sentence. He speaks louder than her and keeps the smile on his face, trying to seem polite even though he's interrupting her.

Rafael Calgestra:
So far, I've enjoyed it. I'm not blown away by anything so far, but it's certainly a unique experience. No serious issues so far, but the one I do have is the catering. It's a bit underwhelming for me personally. I'd expect it to be better for me, I mean I did pick up three wins in fantastic fashion. I haven't even lost a match yet, so my value as a marketable star is certainly impressive. I certainly don't want to plague this interview with negative thoughts though! So feed me the next question, I have some more time.

Lisa was clearly surprised by the interruption. but she bounces back and just asks the next question.

Lisa Evans:
Do you have any motives or goals? Such as getting a title, someone you want to have a match with, and so on.

Rafael Calgestra:
Right now I'm just focused on showing off my skills and showing the CMV crowd who Rafael Calgestra is. I won't lie and say I'm not ready to have a title match, but I understand that it's a bit too early for that. So for now, I'll just beat whoever's put in front of me or find attention by doing other things. That's why I'm allowing myself to be interviewed after all! However, I only have time for one last question, so you better make it a good one.

Lisa Evans:
Well, that's a very direct answer to the question. But for your final question, I'll ask something that I'm sure everyone has been wondering. How did it feel growing up under a legend like your father? It's very clear to tell that you even take inspiration from him when it comes to your style in the ring. You can even see some specks of inspiration from your grandfather, another very respected man.

As soon as she brought up the word father, the look on Rafael's face changed. He was no longer smiling like a powerful politician, he was looking uncomfortable like a socially awkward man. Even by looking at him, it was clear to tell that he was disappointed as well. After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, he responds in a noticeably less confident voice.

Rafael Calgestra:
W-Well umm, it was fine I suppose. It's a bit rude to bring up...him though. You're interviewing me, not him. Some respect to my skill would be appreciated, this is my career, not his. Just for future reference, I'd prefer if you'd focus on me. I don't enj-

The left brute taps Rafael on the shoulder, causing him to pause and turn around. Luck has sided on Rafael's side today because the brute signaled that time was up which ends this negative predicament. Calgestra turns and nods his head to Lisa, then walks out of the view of the camera, clenching his fists tightly. Lisa just stares directly at the camera and that's it, the interview comes to an abrupt ending.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down