Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hoxton's Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hoxton's Meeting

Go down

Hoxton's Meeting Empty Hoxton's Meeting

Post by Shay UA Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:58 pm

The camera comes in to the backstage of Octane. We see Xander Slate and Shay Hoxton sitting in the boardroom, tapping the table anxiously. In just a few days, Xander will likely be murdered by Bison, and his impending annihilation has made him think deeply about the words of Bob Luger.

His brother, the man he drove down the highway of hell with for eight years, asking him to turn a new leaf. To live selflessly, to leave his mark as an inspiration to the people. Bob Luger betrayed him and the rest of The Company at Validation, but maybe he did do the right thing.

Maybe he has a poi-

No, screw him!

The two are sitting in this room that can fit eight, yet it is only the leaders sitting directly across from each other.

The people? Luger helps some lady in need, and suddenly he wants the love of the people?

Let me remind you, since you seem to forget. You, Quantum, tables match.

Slate’s mood drops, he clearly doesn’t want to talk about this.

When you went through that table, a shard of wood took your eye! You sat there in pain, in critical condition! You needed help, just like that lady, and there were thousands of people watching! Thousands of people who could’ve helped you, and instead they all cheered at the fact that you were hurt!

The two sit there in an awkward pause.

If any of them helped you when you were in need, you might still have your eye. Why should you care about people who want to see you miserable?

After another pause, Slate sighs.

Maybe you’re right. I just… Bob’s my man, man. I don’t know if I can just abandon him after all this time.

Shay simply shakes his head.

You aren’t. Luger abandoned you when he came out at Validation. He took what should’ve been the greatest day in our careers, and he made it the greatest failure. KLIQ and Company united! Hoxton! Slate! Luger! The three of us were literally on the cusp of being the most powerful trio in CMV history! It wasn’t even in reach, we had it! The three of us had it, and he turned his back on us!

The only person standing in the way of our happiness is Bob Luger!

Then maybe we should do something about it.

A smile appears on Hoxton’s face.

Yes! We absolutely should! What do you have in mind!

The reason everything’s fallen apart is because we’re not on the same page. Well, I know where Luger lives, and I know the code to get in his house…

Hoxton’s smile grows even more, now raising into a sadistic grin.

So let’s all have dinner together. We’ll talk it out, see if we can’t find some common ground.

The smile is immediately gone.

Then, the three of us combined will be unstoppable! Hell, let’s go on Thursday! If we can all get on the same page, and we walk into Incarcerated Scarfaces with me, Luger, you, Agent, and Jelani… we could even stop Bison in his tracks! Together, we can walk out with the Undisputed Championship! We can bounce back from everything, we can beat back Madison Wright, and the two of us can take over as the General Managers, like we planned from the start!

Xander Slate stands up, impassioned by his plan. Meanwhile, Hoxton simply leans back, his fire drained.

It’s not gonna work. Luger can’t be reasoned with.

The two men lock eyes, Slate’s resolve not skipping a beat despite Shay’s disapproval.

But I guess if it means that much to you… we can at least try. Set the meeting with Luger, I’ll get in touch with the pilot.

Slate lets out a hearty laugh and immediately hops on his phone. The scene fades to black.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down