Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A time to celebrate! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A time to celebrate!

3 posters

Go down

A time to celebrate! Empty A time to celebrate!

Post by Batman Thu May 03, 2018 7:36 pm

As episode 3 of NGW comes back from commercial break we see a dashing young man sporting a nice, fluffy, red fro standing in a ring full of balloons and confetti. Among the decorations is a banner that reads "Welcome to CMV".

Eddie Larson
Ladies and Gents thank you all for coming to my welcoming party. This is a big day for the company as they have officially signed the only man in professional wrestling who has a PHD in Awesomeness.

His voice sounds confident.

Eddie Larson
I-wait. Why was there no reaction? That was a great opening line! Cheer me or I will smite you all where you stand!!!!!

The crowd boos at his tone as he just laughs it off.

Eddie Larson
Heh i'm kidding. Could you imagine if I was like that? We wouldn't get off to a great start. But seriously, you should all refrain from booing and make sure to cheer everything I say because I am awesome and entertaining.

His face is serious which gives the crowd the impression that he's not joking this time.

Eddie Larson
So let's get down to business! This is N G W! It is a show full of thirsty competitors all with the same goal of one day achieving greatness in this NOW-great company. Noticed I said now. Ya know, because i'm here now-you guys know. ANYWAYS! Every guy on this show are tryna make a good impression and become something. As for me? I don't like to wait. So i'm out here tonight for my call up to the main roster. And before the bosses decide to jump the gun and shine their cruel judgement on me, allow me to give the rundown of who I am. Starting with my special skills!

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a list that hangs down to his feet.

Eddie Larson
Let's see here.....I am a phenomenal singer, motivational speaker, great dancer, former worlds strongest man, I play 18 different instruments, I can do a standing triple backflip, amazing juggler, fantastic cook, FIFA GOD, 118 wins on Fortnite, Certified EMT, former foot model, gre-

"We don't care!"

He immediately stops reading off his list and looks in the direction of the heckler. A middle aged man wearing a cardinals cap.

Eddie Larson
Heckler!

He points at the man before dropping the list and rushing out of the ring to the barricade in front of him.

Eddie Larson
I sir, do NOT like to be HECKLED!

The man laughs, not taking Eddie seriously.

Eddie Larson
Let this be a lesson to you all! Eddie Larson WILL NOT BE HECKLED! My time on the camera is important time for the show. I don't like that time being wasted by dumb dads who're trying to be funny.

He rolls back into the ring.

Eddie Larson
WHERE WERE WE??

He picks up the list, however, before he can read anything else off, he is suddenly interrupted by the sound of...

[Open to anybody who's tryna feud. Feel free to whip his ass.]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

A time to celebrate! Empty Re: A time to celebrate!

Post by Topher Mod Sat May 05, 2018 7:52 am

With the music playing the lights go off and a puff of smoke fills the ring, the lights suddenly come back on and none other than Stevie Wizard is in the ring in his robes and pointy hat... Eddie looks at him in utter disgust, but Stevie just smiles and taunts for the fans….

Stevie : I have arrived, The Wizard is here, and who is this young rapscallion I see before my eyes…. He talks funny, he walks funny, he smells funny, he dresses funny, but I see he is not funny at all….. The Great Stevie Wizard will cast a spell and you shall be-gone, You see this is my ring, My N..G..W, the fans they came here to be entertained and who better than Stevie Wizard to behold such a task, just look at me, I talk the part, I walk the part, I smell the part and I sure as hell dress the part…
I see you have a list, I too have a list…

Stevie reaches inside his robe and pulls out a scroll…

Stevie : Ah yes here it is…

Eye of newt

Toe of frog

Wool of bat

Tongue of dog

Oh, ummm, this is my sisters shopping list, ignore this…. Never the less, tonight I shall face none other than the legend of Cameron Harris, A legend in his own mind, well tonight he finds out what I’m capable of when I lock him in a SpellBound or hit him with a Hotshot, that’s just two of my many, many, many moves in my repertoire… But that’s later tonight, Eddie you have insulted one of my Wizzies and for that you shall pay the ultimate price…

Eddie has had enough of Stevie`s comments and rushes him, but Stevie leap frogs over him spins around and connects with a Stevie Kick…..

The ring fills with smoke and poof Stevie has vanished, Eddie gets up looking confused and pissed off as he desperately searches the where-a-bouts of Stevie Wizard.

Eddie : What the hell was that??

---------------
*****Sorry, i'm new with this character, so will have to see where it leads lol******

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 pm

I enjoyed both characters, look forward to the feud <3

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down