Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Celebrate With MEEEEEE!

Go down

Celebrate With MEEEEEE! Empty Celebrate With MEEEEEE!

Post by Batman Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:05 am

Crossfire is on the air and the ring is covered in a red velvet carpet, golden ropes, a table full of gifts and cake, a giant sign that says "Congrats Schmidty", and just like the last time he won a title, a giant gift covered in a black cloth which could only be believed to be a statue.

Ring Announcer
Ladies and Gentlemen, please assist me in welcoming the NEEEEEEEEEW CMV GLOBAL CHAMPION, THE GAME CHANGER, THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER ON THE PLANET TODAY, LEADER OF THE PURGE, SCHMIDTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And out he comes to the beautiful tune of his theme. He comes out dressed sharp with a dark purple suit and a dark red tie. His group followed him, all dressed nice as well to celebrate the occasion. Schmidty's smile said it all as he looked down at the greatest piece of his outfit, the Global Championship!

Schmidty and his Purge make their way down the ramp and into the well decorated ring. Schmidty is seeing the set up for the first time and he couldn't look any happier. He shares a hug with all of his goons before sticking his finger in the cake, digging out some icing to taste. And of course it was whipped, his favorite.

Finally Dara hands him a microphone for him to speak to the masses before celebrating.

Schmidty
Ladies and Gentlemen!

The boos come raining down hard on him.

Schmidty
Welcome to the NEW ERA of Crossfire! I can say that now that I have officially killed ALL of your heroes and in doing so, I also gained the Holy Grail of this show. Which makes me, better than each and every one of you! So boo me all you want but it won't change the fact that I got gold around my waist and an entire roster under my boot. I'm YOUR goddamn champion whether you like it or not. Your alignment means NOTHING to me, HAHAHA!

He's living it up.

Schmidty
Borton, Adams, Divine, Reeves, and now Wolf, all BEATEN by the BETTER MAN! I told EVERYONE it would happen but nobody wanted to believe the bad guy. I get that. But it doesn't matter because now that I have this title around my waist, I can fully restore this company back to what it once was. I can put this place BACK on the map! No more unloyal champions who wrestle for 45 different companies. No more twitter warriors. No more fucking mimes who can't cut a goddamn promo. Nah, all that's dead! I killed that pathetic era to usher in mine. I ended the game to start the new one and now, before we play, it's time to celebrate!

At this point, his group had all poured glasses of champagne before handing one to Schmidty who instead takes the bottle. They all do a quick cheers before taking their drinks. The boos never stop, but it doesn't prevent them from having a good time.

Lance Romance
Schmidty, before you open all of your gifts on the table man, we all pitched in and got you something you really deserve. This is not only a congratulations, but this is a thank you for taking us under your wing.

And with that, Lance removes the cloth from the gift to reveal a golden statue of Schmidty with the Global Championship! Many thought it would be a repeat of last time and a golden painted Divine would hop down from the mantle to attack them, but it was the real deal.

Schmidty
Wow! That's fantastic work guys. I really appreciate that! A statue befitting of a champion! Ha, I love it. Goddamn, look how sexy I am. WOO!

He smiles as DARA takes the mic.

DARA

Also, we talked to one of your old friends, Ted, and he mentioned how much you love mariachi bands, so we got you the best one we could find!

Schmidty turned to the stage to see a large mariachi band come from the back, all playing their hearts out in celebration of his title victory. They climb up the steps and fill the ring, playing their instruments. The large amount of members cause some of the Purge to spread out from each other which doesn't seem like a big deal at first. But, as Schmidty dances to the music, suddenly one of the members of the band smashes his guitar over Schmidty's head, laying him out!

The fans immediately pop for this unknown assailant as all of Purge push through the band to get to him. However, he makes his escape, over the barricade and deep into the crowd before turning around and removing his hat to reveal himself to be, ACE REEVES!

The members of Purge all gather around Schmidty as they try to help him to his feet. He eventually looks up, red in the face, showing off hurt and rage as he sees Reeves taunting him from the crowd. The scene ends with that stare down. Who was believed to be out for months, Reeves has returned to declare his revenge on Schmidty and The Purge. And the war has only just begun.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down