Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Puppets will celebrate... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Puppets will celebrate...

Go down

The Puppets will celebrate... Empty The Puppets will celebrate...

Post by Topher Mod Sat May 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Top’s Newsome is pacing backwards and forwards backstage, he looks down and fastens his bag, he picks it up and hoists it over his shoulder and walks off…

Commercial break….

After the commercial break we once again see Top’s Newsome but this time Lisa Evans has stopped him…

Lisa : Hey Top’s where's your niece?

Top’s : She’s taking care of some stuff, don’t worry about her. So what’s up?

Lisa : Oh not much, So what's in the bag? i always wanted to know.

Tops : Everyone wants to know the answer to that, but this isn't the time to reveal that.

Lisa : Oh ok...Well last week on Intensity you once again defeated Zack Starr which makes it 3 in a row, albeit a count-out this time. That win means you are once again the #1 contender for Aaron Waite’s Television Title in this week’s main event.

Top’s : Zack Starr, I give him credit, he sure likes taking a beating but last week I had to kick  his ass so badly that he couldn’t even make it back into the ring. Everyone thought Starr was going to finally get that win over me, but once again I proved them all wrong.

Lisa : That you did… But now you face Aaron Waite and at last months PPV it didn’t go your way as Aaron successfully defended his title and walked away dual champion. Your thoughts please.

Top’s : Yea he was the better man that night, but as everyone saw, that match was back and forth, it could have gone either way, just so happens on that night it was him. But you can only stay at the top for so long before you get knocked off your perch. So I hope Aaron is holding onto his titles tightly as the time is ticking till he hits rock bottom. Soon Aaron will have nothing and he’ll be a former shadow of himself, That slow decline starts this week as The Puppet Master is knocking on your door once again. No Strings Attached. But it's just a matter of time now and i'll soon be wearing gold around my waist and my Puppets will all celebrate with me.

Another commercial break…

Later on in the show, Lisa is still backstage, by herself this time but sees Tia Powley skipping towards her with a briefcase in her hand.

Lisa : Hey Tia, looks like you’re in a good mood.

Tia : Well I was till I saw you, what you want.?

Lisa : Just doing my job, So earlier I interviewed your Uncle, Top’s Newsome. I was wondering can I get a few words with you as well?

Tia : No, bye….

Lisa : Wait…please Tia, it wont take long.

Tia : FINE!!!  I guess so, what you want to know?

Lisa : Thank you…So, coming up soon at Redemption Road it is official, you versus Rose Punish in a ladder match, the winner gets to be in a #1 contenders match for the Intercontinental Championship. What is your strategy?

Tia : My strategy…. My strategy…..lets see ummm my strategy is simple…. Here I’ll show you, hold my briefcase…

Tia throws the briefcase at Lisa who catches it… Then looks over to the wall, where she sees a ladder… She sets the ladder up and climbs the ladder to the top and sits over the top of it..

Tia : Hey Lisa, pass me my briefcase…and don’t bloody throw it at me.

Lisa thinks about throwing it but decides to climb up and pass Tia the briefcase.

Tia : You see this Lisa… This is my strategy…. Climb the ladder and get the briefcase….Nothing complicated about it. This will be the same scene at Redemption Road, me on the ladder with a briefcase in my hand. Then I face whoever it is in a #1 contenders match and from there I’ll face Ashleigh Infintee or Samantha Steel or whoever the champ is when I get my title shot, it doesn’t matter to me who it is… But when I do become Champ a lot of tears will be shed and I’ll give everyone a Tear-Drop (619) from yours truly… Tia Powley.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down