Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Salvation Part 4  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Salvation Part 4

Go down

Salvation Part 4  Empty Salvation Part 4

Post by GOAT E. Mon May 14, 2018 9:37 am

After NGW #3, a new video is posting on the CMV network, The video starts with a shot of the entirety of Sanctuary. The camera transitions to a room in a decrepit buliding. The video shows Hunter sitting on a chair covered in animal furs. Next to the chair is the old woman in the second part of Salvation. All along the shelfs of the room is what looks like hair. Hunter stands up

Hunter:  Welcome to the Humbling Room. A room that the superstars of NGW will soon become well acquainted with if I don't get what I want. What do I want, It's quite simple. I want Anthony Hunt, for what you may ask. To get revenge and possibly see if he is worthy of being reborn. As much as I would like to humble Anthony Hunt. The Shaman *Hunter gestures towards the old woman* has informed me that Nature thanks he would be useful as a servant. If Nature wishes to keep Anthony as a servant, I have no choice but to agree. But just because, you have been chosen by Nature to be keet alive doesn't mean you still won't be beaten for your disobedience. Nature is also allowing me to humble every member of the NGW roster. So to show, Anthony Hunt and Ken Donahue what will happen to the NGW roster until I get Anthony Hunt, we will have a demonstration.

The Shaman yells something in a different language and two giant men burst in with what looks like a hiker.

The men strap the hiker to the table. Hunter grabs a makeshift knife and starts cutting his hair off. Hunter looks toward the camera.

Hunter' Now as much as i would love to show you what will happen to this poor fool. I want to keep what will happen to the NGW roster a surprise.

The camera moves outside and all you can hear is the screams of the hikers. The screen begins to look grainy with the message FIND SALAVATION.

Samuel Pine
GOAT E.
GOAT E.
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Apyr

Back to top Go down