Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Salvation Part 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Salvation Part 6

2 posters

Go down

Salvation Part 6 Empty Salvation Part 6

Post by GOAT E. Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:11 pm

After Puragorty, a video is uploaded to CMV.com. The video starts with a dark dingy shack with what looks human looking lumps all over the place, a few of them is leaned against the wall, standing up, they have pictures of the men that was in the Battle Royale on the 500th Genesis, Most of them are bleeding are not moving, the only one moving is the one with Drake Dunn's face. Hunter walks into shot with the old woman see in the other parts of salvation. Hunter grabs a rod from a nearby fire

Hunter: Welcome you unworthy snakes to the Killing Floor as I call it. Before me you see examples of all the snakes I humbled last friday

The camera pans across to the lumped over bodys. Staying on the one representing Drake Dunn, who lets out a muffled scream. Hunter presses the rod from the fire against his leg. More muffled screams are heard. Hunter grabs him by the throat and lifts him up.

Hunter: You may be wondering why this one is still alive. This is represention of what will happen to Drake Dunn at this week's NGW, I could have easily have ended him in that battle Royale, but where's the fun in that. Why go in instantly for the kill when you can toy with them.

Hunter begins speaking to the old woman in the language of the Nature's Chosen. The woman grabs a crude bloody chair while Hunter takes the wrap of the still alive body lump. He is wearing a tattered business suit.

Man: Where the hell am I.....

His lip starts to quiver at the sight of Hunter.

Hunter: Shhhhhhhh. Don't worry you'll be in a better place soon. You will be a sacrifice to Nature.

Hunter picks him up and places him in the chair. The Old Woman ties him and Hunter grabs a knife and cuts the back of his calf. The man screams. Hunter then cuts the rope.

Hunter: Go on, Go, Run and never come back.

Man: Im gonna call the police, I'm gonna have you sadistic fucks killed for what you done to me

The man attempts to stand up and start running, but he automatically falls. He looks back to find his feet barely hanging on to his legs.

Hunter: You know, for a doctor, you seem to not know what happens when you cut someone's Achilles's Tendon, or maybe you just want to stay with the "Sadstic Fucks",

Hunter grabs a giant Woodcutter's Axe and walks back to the crippled man,

Hunter: The way I see it, you have two choices you could either stay here and rot or you could meet Nature himself by my hand.

The man mumbles something.

Hunter: What did you say

Hunter leans in closer and the man spits in his face. Hunter enrsged swings the axe down on his neck and chips his head clean off. Hunter picks up the bloody Axe and and smashes into the wall lodging it into the wall. The scene ends with a shot of the mans dead body not showing his decapitated head

Samuel Pine
GOAT E.
GOAT E.
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Apyr

Back to top Go down

Salvation Part 6 Empty Re: Salvation Part 6

Post by C9 Suntan Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:57 am

What the fuck

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate