Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Salvation Part 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Salvation Part 5

Go down

Salvation Part 5 Empty Salvation Part 5

Post by GOAT E. Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:31 pm

On the CMV Website, The video shows a wall with pictures on it. The first picture is one of Freight Train with the word HUMBLED, written in what looks like blood, the other has a picture of Park Sung Ho, with the word humbled on it as well. Then a picture of Anthony Hunt, which appears to have been stabbed multiple times also with the word Humbled. The camera pans to the right where we see the giant brooding monster, Hunter Blackburn. He has a hatchey in hand and on the table is pictures of the 5 other people in the Rising Star Championship No. 1 contenders match. Hunter begins to speak

Hunter: Welcome to the holy land, Welcome to Sanctuary. Now you know my name, Let's get straight to the point here, as many of you know, Their is 6 man match to determine the Next No. 1 contender for the Rising Star Championship. Of course, the great thing about this match is that I get the opportunity to decimate 5 snakes at the same time. Then after I'm done, I get to destory Stevie Wizard or Drake Dunn. Now for those who don't know who I am, Let me inform you, I'm the one who sent Freight Train running out of NGW. I'm the one who destoryed the pathetic carrer of Park Sung Ho. And I was the last man standing against Anthony Hunt. Now Anthony may still be competing but let me assure he is not the same man who entered into the match 2 weeks ago. After I destory the snakes of NGW, I move on to the Main Roster, defeat their world champions. Show them that they are snakes in the presence of Nature's Champion and that they will meet Nature's End.

Hunter starts laughing like a madman and suddenly swings the hatchet into the camera, leaving a bundled mess of light and ravings of a madman

Samuel Pine
GOAT E.
GOAT E.
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Apyr

Back to top Go down