Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing

2 posters

Go down

Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Empty Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing

Post by Batman Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:19 pm

As Genesis nears its end, we see Cass LaFave standing in the ring where the contract signing will take place.

Cass LaFave
All season long, we've seen nothing but chaos. Many battles were fought but none were enough to stop the force that was KLIQ. Until finally tensions rose and one man stood left. On the other side, was another. A constant in this story. Elijah Stewart. He tried to be the hero you could all look up to. He tried and tried to stop KLIQ until KLIQ took him too. But when it all seemed lost, it was Bob who drove Elijah back to the side where he belongs. This war, has always been atop the moral compass. Right and wrong. It's up to Elijah Stewart now, to give Luger what he deserves for all he's done. I know that sounds very biased but I don't care. What he's done to my son.....and to all the others.......he deserves what's coming to him Sunday. There's no if Elijah wins. He will. Because he has to. That's all i'm saying. The rest, I leaving to Bob and Elijah.

With that she lowers the microphone as the PA System lights up.

And out comes Luger to a roar of boos from the crowd. The once beloved hero has lived long enough to see himself turn into the hated villain he is today. All the things he's done would fill a normal man's heart with guilt. Yet he stands there as confident as ever. Showing off his devilish smirk to the crowd before heading down the ramp and even sending a disrespectful wink to Cass as he slides under the bottom rope and joins her in the ring. He takes a second to take in the negativity given off from the crowd. They can't stand him and he loves it. As he walks over to his seat, he takes the microphone and sits down with his feet up on the table of course.

Bob Luger
Kind words Miss LaFave. But let's be honest here. This match, probably won't happen.

He receives massive heat from that comment.

Bob Luger
I mean, Cass here can vouch for me, Elijah never arrived to the arena tonight. He's not here. Which means he can't sign that contract. Which means no match. It's all because he's a coward too. He's afraid of his end. He knows what i'm capable of and that scares the hell outta him. Le'ts be honest here folks. I would destroy Elijah's career if he stepped in this ring with me Sunday.

Cass LaFave
Excuse me, but I can confirm that Elijah will be here. He must be running late.

Bob Luger
Oh is that what he told you?

Bob laughs and stands up.

Bob Luger
You're as naive as your son was. You don't see what's happening? Am I the only one that see's Elijah for what he truly is? He's a COWARD! C O W A R D! I beat his ass last week and that was enough for him to realize that making this challenge was a mistake so why the hell would he be here to make things official? He seen his way out and took it. He doesn't want these hands Cass don't you see that? Bob Luger is the most dangerous man in CMV. I am THE MAN in CMV. My time doesn't end this Sunday in a match with Elijah Stewart. He's not worthy. Nobody is. Hell, it didn't matter who I was facing. It be that idiot over on Fusion, Pierre Thompson. Your failure of a team leader, Josh Wolf. Or even that knuckle head who i'm convinced your sleeping with, Chris Andrews.

Cass raises an eye brow but keeps her mouth shut. Bob however stares at the contract, before finally signing his name. He then steps up on the table.

Bob Luger
I have places to be so i'm not going to waste my time here. Elijah, if you're back there, stop being a pussy, come out here and sign this contract so I can END YOU this Sunday. Buck up son. Face your demise. It's bound to happen, you know this. You and I, we were always going to end up here. It's not too late to come out here and sign the contract for the match YOU wanted! You want to be this almighty hero. Yet here you are, not only a coward, but a FAILURE to. You know, your parents would roll over in their graves if they knew how much of a failure you were...

That last comment struck a nerve in every single fan in attendance. The boos get even louder as he smiles. Even Cass can't believe the evil things Luger is saying. Shaking her head, trying to figure out where things went wrong with him. How he went from a fan favorite to one of the biggest villains in CMV history. However, soon the boos are converted to cheers when Elijah emerges from backstage. A pure look of disgust on his face as he slowly makes his day down the ramp. Cass realizes things might get dangerous so she flees from the ring as Bob encourages him, smiling from ear to ear. He even pushes the table out of the way as Elijah enters the ring.

Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing Empty Re: Bob Luger vs Elijah Stewart Contract Signing

Post by Maurie Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:14 am

Elijah takes a slow, and painful walk down the hall after his brawl with Bob Luger. With an ice pack held in his neck he makes his way toward Cass LaFave’s office. As he walks in the corner of the room is filled with cameramen. Cass was interrupted by the presence of Elijah. Elijah picks up ty contract off of Cass’ desk.

Cameraman
Elijah can we get some answers from you while you’re here?

Elijah turns around and nods, while continuing to sign.

Cameraman
How are you feeling going into this match with Bob Luger?

Elijah finishes signing the contract and holds it up to the cameraman.

Elijah
Considering what I just did to Luger, I’m feeling quite confident. Now if you excuse me, I’ve got a flight to catch.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down