Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Contract Signing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Contract Signing

Go down

The Contract Signing Empty The Contract Signing

Post by Jason Spade Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:49 pm

The scene fades in to midway through Supremacy; in the ring stands Dashing DJ Urie, dressed in his fanciest suit. On his left stands Ace Reeves, scowling at the jeering crowd. Dashing raises a microphone to his lips.

"CMV fans, welcome! I know you've all enjoyed the show so far- any show without Jason Spade is a show worth having- but I'm afraid I have to bring the mood down. I know, I'm sorry, but it has to be done."

Dashing gestures to the table in front of him, upon which sits a contract and a clipboard.

"This right here is the contract for a match at Stone Ocean; where I, your handsome and dashing general manager, will team with Ace Reeves- the future Undisputed Champion and top member of The Family- to battle that slimy, greasy, ruthless, conniving, creature of the night named Jason Spade."

The crowd cheers.

"Yes, I know! I'm just as excited to finally get rid of him, because this match has one very special stipulation; when we win, Jason Spade will be kicked off Supremacy! Maybe he can crawl back to Ken Donahue and take his old spot back at the bottom of the barrel over on Crossfire, but one thing's for sure, he'll never sully the name of Supremacy- my show- ever again!"

The crowd boos. Before Dashing can say anything else, Jason Spade's music begins to play. To raucous cheering, the former Undisputed Champion makes his way to the ring, smiling from ear to ear. Spade grabs the spare microphone, but is interrupted by Dashing before he can talk.

"Listen here, Spade! You better think twice before putting your hands on me; you're already suspended, and as soon as you sign that contract, you can't lay a finger on me until Stone Ocean! If you do, you're fired!"

Spade frowns mockingly, before shrugging and- without any word- signing the contract. Spade hands the pen to Dashing and sits down, immediately kicking his feet up onto the table. Dashing, looking utterly disgusted, takes the pen and signs the contract himself, before handing the pen to Ace Reeves. Reeves takes the pen and stares at it for a moment, before looking down at the contract. Ace is still and silent for a long while, prompting Dashing to ask him what's wrong. Reeves looks at Dashing, sneers at him, and tosses the pen aside. Dashing picks up the microphone.

"Uh, Ace, buddy... What are you doing?"

Wordlessly, Ace turns his back on Dashing.

"Ace, the contract... Ace! Ace, sign the contract!"

Ace begins to exit the ring, the crowd starting to cheer. Dashing is becoming increasingly more panicked.

"Ace! Everything I did for you and this is how you repay me?! What's the matter with you!? Get back here! Sign the damn contract! Ace?! Ace!"

Halfway up the ramp, Ace turns to look back at Dashing, before shaking his head and turning away. Dashing, looking utterly perplexed, notices that Spade has stood up and is cracking his knuckles.

"No... No, you can't... You signed the contract, you can't touch me!"

Spade flips the table to the side and advances on Dashing, causing the general manager to drop the microphone and high tail it out of the ring. Spade watches him go before picking up the microphone.

"Oh, by the way... I had two more stipulations added to the contract, I hope you don't mind."

The crowd cheers, and Dashing- now at the end of the ramp- shouts angrily at Spade.

"One... When I win, my finishing move- the Lansingburgh Lobotomy- will be immediately and unanimously unbanned."

The crowd cheers as Dashing screams in protest.

"And two... When you lose, Dashing DJ Urie will no longer be general manager of Supremacy!"

Dashing screams again as the crowd roars their approval.

"I hope you have a good trainer, Dashing... You're gonna need it."

Spade drops the mic and the crowd cheers. The scene fades out on Dashing screaming obscenities at the former champion.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down