Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
**Contract Signing** Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

**Contract Signing**

Go down

**Contract Signing** Empty **Contract Signing**

Post by Topher Mod Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Mac Thompson is in the middle of the ring, with a table and 2 chairs either side of it…

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen, Tonight we will see the official contract signing between 2 vixens who can’t stand the site of each other, Their match has already been announced, but now they will go face to face to officially confirm the match. The reason for this contract signing is CMV have stated they will not be held accountable for their actions as to what these 2 vixens will do to each other and must sign the contract tonight so they can face each other at Home Coming in a No Holds Barred match.
So with that been said, let me introduce the 1st Vixen, from Japan please give it up for Aura.

Aura comes down the isle as fans ber hoo, but she just smiles and gets into the ring. She starts pacing around Mac like a shark, ready to attack at any moment.

Mac : Ok please Aura have a seat…. Now my next guest.. She’s The Queen of Botchville, A Natural Born Botcher she’s from Dublin Ireland,  Kitty Quinn-Belle…

The fan start a Botch chant as she struts down to the ring. She enters the ring and both vixens lock eyes on each other, and go nose to nose in a stare down, both women not moving or backing down start trash talking to each other.

Mac : Please ladies save it for Home Coming, this isn’t the time, please take your seats, so we can do this.  Aura if you could please sign the contract.

Aura : In due time Mac but 1st let me say Quinn, You got yourself into something you'll highly regret soon ... because once you sign your name on this very contract you're giving me permission to personally take your career and most possibly your life from you. In just a few days Quinn you're making the biggest mistake of your career choosing to go through with this, all actions have consequences Kitty.

Aura turns the page,  and signs the contract.

Mac : And Kitty if you could do the same.

Kitty : Still talking that trash Aura, Even after getting pinned earlier in the fatal 4 way match…you should learn by now that your words have no affect on me, You already tried taking me out of action on multiple occasions, but you just couldn’t get the job done. Now at Home Coming it will be you who has made the biggest mistake of your life when you face me in a No Holds Barred match, and later that night after I have defeated you, I’ll be celebrating as i’ve already been invited to an after party where I’ll be meeting up with celebrities, people like Shakira and Gerard Pique but you probably have no idea who they are. So Aura as I’m out celebrating, poor you will be all alone crying on what went wrong, but lets face it everything went wrong for you once you messed with me.

Kitty signs the papers, But then Aura rams the table into Kitty’s mid section and then throws the table out of the ring,  and starts assaulting Kitty with multiple punches to the head. Kitty is down, Aura’s attention is back on  the table, she slides out and sets it up on the outside. But Quinn is recovering, Aura jumps over the ropes to get back to Kitty, But Kitty blocks a right hand. Both Vixens are now exchanging blows, Aura goes  for another punch but Kitty ducks down and applies The Irish Sleeper on Aura, Aura’s arms are flailing all over the place, Aura is fading slowly…. Is this it for Aura….. But no Aura drops down hitting a chin buster on Kitty… Aura mounts Kitty and starts beating the holy hell out of her, But once again Kitty somehow manages to get to her feet, Both Vixens lock up and Kitty Irish whips Aura into the turnbuckle, Kitty goes to grapple Aura but Aura reverses and sets up Kitty on the turnbuckle, Aura  now climbs the turnbuckle and looks to set Kitty up for a superplex, But Kitty holds on…. Both Vixens are on the top turnbuckle looking to get an advantage but neither vixen is budging, They look at each other with pure hatred and start hitting each…. Both vixens fall off the top turnbuckle and they both go crashing through the table, The fans chant HOLY S*IT… officials and cmv doctors all rush out to help the fallen Vixens and the scene fades.

-----

Thanks Zquet for adding Aura's words

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down