Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Now, let's begin! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Now, let's begin!

Go down

Now, let's begin! Empty Now, let's begin!

Post by Batman Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:16 pm

As NGW episode 6 comes back from commercial.we once again see Eddie Larson standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand.

Eddie Larson
Ladies and Gents, I am here to finish YOUR orientation. You will all have the pleasure of seeing me WRESTLE, once I finish my list. Those who interfere, will pay. Just like Cam did last week when I hit him with the GREATEST PUNCH AND KICK EVER! A huge glimpse at the master of this sport that I am. Now....where were we?

He takes out the list before finally continuing to read it off.

Eddie Larson
It takes 19 shots of vodka to give me any sorts of buzz. I am the greatest big game hunter in the world. I-

However, just like the previous weeks, he's interrupted by a sudden burst of smoke inside the ring. However, as it clears, Eddie is on the outside while Stevie stands in the ring.

Eddie Larson

HA! Not falling for that. I'm finishing my list damn it! Cue the recording!

And with that, a pre recorded voice of Eddie Larson begins to continue reading off the list while Stevie chases Eddie around the ring.

"Inventor of the fidget spinner, I swear to god. Won an unrecorded American Idol. Beat up Mike Tyson"

As the recording continues, Stevie catches Eddie in the ring. He turns him around and goes for his kick but Eddie ducks it and punches him in the face. The two go back and forth trading blows. Stevie however gets the upper hand and pushes Eddie into the corner where he then delivers a strong clothesline before throwing him in the middle of the ring. As Eddie gets to his feet, Stevie runs at him but he catches him with an arm drag in which Stevie lands on his feet and then finally connects with a Stevie Kick! All while the recording comes to an end.

"Beat Dark Souls 3 in 3 hours. Black Belt. Dated Megan Fox in college. And last but certainly not least, author of best seller "How To Be Amazing". There, now that we got through that and you all know why i'm better than everybody else, it's time. And by this time of course, i've made some enemies. So I don't care what they're doing but on NGW Episode 8, i'm challenging Cameron Harris and Stevie Wizard to a match!"

Stevie just smiles as he looks down at the downed Eddie Larson. He then kneels down beside him and grabs the microphone laying on the mat.

Stevie Wizard
You're on!

And with that, the fans get hyped for the announcement of the match as Stevie bows to the crowd, being the last image we see before fading to commercial.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down