Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ortiz's secret Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ortiz's secret

4 posters

Go down

Ortiz's secret Empty Ortiz's secret

Post by Droxul Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Genesis has just kicked off, the intro has played, and Dashing has made his introductions, the stage is set for the night to really begin....

The music of the Cyborg Invitational winner, and the number one contender for the Alpha World Championship, Reece Ortiz hits the PA system and sends the audience into an immediate uproar of mixed emotions. Most of the audience disagree with his recent behaviour, but some still admire his skill and ability in the ring, and there's a select few screaming his name at the top of their voice, just waiting for a chance to the man they purchased their tickets to see.

Ortiz takes his sweet time, letting the entrance music play out for a while before he makes his way out of the back and onto the stage. Sporting his signature shades as always, he makes a point of showing off his new merchandise, available on the CMV Shop, a white vest, printed with the words 'The Antagonist', and adorned by the picture of a wolf chained to the floor, an image which Ortiz looks to print in the memories of everyone in attendance ahead of tonight's main event.

Once he's satisfied that everyone's had a good look, the cocky young superstar finally decides to make his way down to the ring, and around to the announcers table to 'borrow' a microphone from the ring side team. Ortiz then hurries into the ring, posing for a while with the microphone in his hand, waiting for his entrance music to come to a close before he talks.

Reece Ortiz
We all know that Homecoming was a complete disgrace for Genesis, and we all know exactly who to blame for that fact. Josh Wolf.

It doesn't sound like the majority of the crowd agrees with Ortiz, but that doesn't stop him aiming all of his anger from homecoming straight at the vessel of Fenrir..

Reece Ortiz
I said it before, and I'll say it again, Josh Wolf is no leader, Josh Wolf is a joke. I knew from the moment he launched an unprovoked, and failed attack on Jacob Ziegler at an episode of Fusion, that we were beyond screwed. That's why I did everything I could think of to show LaFave that I should have been the leader of team Genesis, but she wouldn't listen, and because of that, we ended up with what can only be described as an absolute mess, led by a poor excuse for a man, who commands no respect in this ring. That's why we lost, that's why Jon Reed and I were the first two eliminations, and that's why Genesis lost the war to Fusion. But tonight, Reed and I finally get our hands on Josh, and believe me, we're going to make him pay for every stupid mistake he's made over the past month.

The audience are turning against Ortiz even more now as he continues to tear into Wolf, but it appears like he may be headed in a different direction now, so hopefully the noise might die down a little and we'll be able to hear him better.

Reece Ortiz
But that''s enough about Homecoming, that's not why I came out here tonight. See, it may have escaped your attention amid all the fusion vs genesis crap that's been going on lately, but I am the number one contender. I earned my right to face Chris Andrews  in two weeks at Purgatory, and I will be the next Alpha Wolrld Champion... But even though I'm on top of the world right now, tthere's something that's been bothering me...

What could possibly have been bothering Reece? The audience sure as hell want to know!

Reece Ortiz
About a month ago, Cass LaFave gave Wolf and I the opportunity to choose our own opponents ahead of the Invitational Final. Predictably, Wolf chose the Champion, Andrews. I took another route, I chose the man I shared my life with, Adam Scott. We tore it up in this ring, put on one hell of a show, but ultimately I lost. My point is, since that night, I haven't seen or heard from Adam at all. This success is incredible, it's all I've ever dreamt about, but without Adam by my side, I'm not sure if any of it is worth it. So Adam, if you're listening, please don't let me go through this on my own, I want you by my side when I beat Andrews for the Alpha World Championship.

Ortiz mouths something to the camera and looks like he's about wrapped up, he turns to leave the ring, facing straight at the titantron, when it lights up, but not with his own video and music.

'This is how to be human' plays through the arena, and Ortiz looks just as confused as everyone in attendance tonight, hearing this music for the first time, but he's more shocked than anyone, when the music hypes up, and Adam Scott walks out onto the stage, his blue mohawk nowhere to be seen, replaced by a full head of white spiky hair. Scott looks pleased to be back in CMV, and Ortiz, finally getting over his shock, seems just as pleased to see him. Scott also has a microphone in his hand, and he calls for his music to be cut.

Adam Scott
Hey Reece, long time no see... So let me get this straight, you want be to me by your side do you? Just like I've been by your side for the past seven years, through wrestling school, through university, through all of the shit that life has thrown at us? Of course I'll be there.

Ortiz smiles and the crowd boos.

Adam Scott
You don't understand, but I think this miight help you to...

Scott lowers his mic and turns his attention to the titantron, as does everyone else in the arena, including Ortiz, as a video starts to play.

The video, dated three weeks ago, on the last episode of Genesis, shows Reece Ortiz walking out of the shower in his locker room, nothing but a towel to cover him. Ortiz's phone beeps, he check it, and then casually looks around the room, searching to see if anyone is in sight, and once he's sure the room is clear, he opens the door before returning to the shower. A few seconds pass, and everyone is in shock, as Xander Slate walks into the locker room, he takes one quick look around before heading into the shower as the feed dies out...

Reece is left shocked, dumbfounded, astounded, and everything in between, as the footage comes to an end, and everyone in the arena begins to whisper to each other about what they just witnessed. Ortiz tries to save his bacon...

Reece Ortiz
Scott, it's not what it looks like. I was just, he was just, we were just....

Adam Scott
Save it, I don't need an explanation, I know exactly what you were 'just' doing. I had my suspicions for weeks, but I just couldn't face the truth until I found this footage conveniently placed in my locker, and then I just couldn't deny it any longer. Our relationship may not have meant anything to you, but it meant everything to me, and I couldn't face you after seeing that.  But over the last few weeks, seeing the way you've been acting, your arrogance, the cockiness, I realised that you're not the same guy I met seven years ago at all. So I took it upon myself to come down here tonight, and I made a suggestion to Cass LaFave that she loved so much, she made it official right there and then. So, you'll get your wish Reece, I will be there at Cause and Effect. It'll be Reece Ortiz, challenging the Alpha World Champion Chris Andrews, with me by the Brit's side.

Ortiz is furious, and pleading Scott to change his mind.

Adam Scott
Good luck Reece, you're going to need it.

Ortiz is beyond help as he breaks down in the middle of the ring, Scotts music plays again, and he calmly just turns around and leaves the arena, leaving Ortiz to face all the hate raining down at him from the audience as the show cuts to commercial

Droxul
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Ortiz's secret Empty Re: Ortiz's secret

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Now there's a surprise.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Droxul Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Solaris Arc wrote:Now there's a surprise.
The real surprise will be that Wolf placed the footage in his locker

Droxul
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:07 am

i liked this

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:26 am

Holy shite

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content