Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Worst Kept Secret Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Worst Kept Secret

Go down

Worst Kept Secret Empty Worst Kept Secret

Post by Alveuss Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:45 pm

About halfway through Absolution we take a break from the action in the ring to the backstage areas where we’re shown a few snippets of superstars getting ready to compete in the Royal Rumble match which is drawing ever closer. As we see each superstar you can hear the crowd going wild, cheering for all their favourites and equally jeering for those not so loved. They’re ready to see 30 men go to war for the chance to main event Ascendance and from the few superstars we get a glimpse of, they’re ready too.

After about 4 or 5 superstars shown, the camera cuts to show Lisa Evans scurrying around the backstage area looking for a possible superstar to interview. After a moment of her looking flustered she pauses and looks off to the side. The camera pans around to reveal none other than the former Vixen’s champion and Queen of Botchville herself, Quinn-Belle.

Lisa Evans
Hey Quinn!

Lisa quickly darts over towards Quinn, giving her a little fright.

Quinn-Belle
Damn girl, you gotta jump on someone like that?

Lisa Evans
Sorry! Sorry, got a little excited. It’s been awhile since you’ve been here and there’s like nobody else to talk to right now. It’s great to see you! What are you doing here?

Quinn-Belle
Well this is a big time in CMV, important time. I want to be here to witness it. Plus in case you forget, this is still my show. Just because I’m not here to fight every week doesn’t change that.

Lisa Evans
Of course, of course. Does Mr. Sampson or anyone know you’re here though? Like are you even allowed back here?

???
She is as long as I’m here.

Lisa jumps a little, not expecting the voice from behind her. The arena slowly erupts with cheers however, recognizing the strong, raspy accent immediately. The camera turns slightly as into frame walks the former two-time Anarchy champion, Jacob Ziegler. A faint smirk shows on his face as he hears the reaction from the arena. He walks around past Lisa next to Quinn, throwing his arm around her. Lisa stands quietly for a moment, mouth slightly agape. Despite the rumor mill running rampant over the past month or so about the Scotsman’s possible return, she’s still shocked.

Jacob Ziegler
I see you’ve improved greatly in your job…

Lisa snaps herself back to reality and clears here throat.

Lisa Evans
Uhh, wow Jacob, sorry! What are you doing here? You haven’t been here in like…

Jacob Ziegler
8 Months, yeah.

Lisa Evans
What happened?

Jacob Ziegler
I got suspended, didn’t you hear?

Lisa Evans
No no I heard but like, why so long?

Jacob Ziegler
It’s pretty much to be expected when you attack those in power sadly. Although, I hear old Johnny has lost that fire as of late. Anyway, you know why I’m here, don’t play dumb. Everybody knows.

The arena once again erupts in cheers as Z tries to hide his smirk. Quinn looks up at her boyfriend with her huge signature smile, not doing even nearly as well as he is concealing his emotions.

Lisa Evans
The Rumble…

Jacob Ziegler
Let's put it beyond any remaining doubt shall we Lisa? My suspension is over, I am once again a Monday Night Fusion superstar and tonight I will be entering the Royal Rumble match. I’m back baby!

Jacob winks at Lisa as the arena lets out their loudest reaction of the night thus far. He and Quinn then turn and walk off, Quinn giving a little wave and blowing a kiss to the camera before disappearing out of frame.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down