Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Vintage Promo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Vintage Promo

Go down

Vintage Promo Empty Vintage Promo

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Lisa Evans : Lisa Evans here backstage and my guest at this time The Human Fish himself, El Jefe.

Jefe : Ola lay Lisa

Lisa : El Jefe, Homecoming is now but a distant memory, you must be disappointed not capturing The Alpha World Title. You thoughts please.

Jefe : Yea, it’s true, I am disappointed but at the same time I am proud, I may not have won the title, but winning the Rumble was a dream come true, I main event 1 of the biggest PPV’s of the year, not everyone gets to do that let alone challenge for the World Title. There’s no shame in loosing to The Bloody Brit, what can I say he’s one tough S.O.B ese.

Lisa : Speaking of Andrew`s there was some heated exchanges between the two in the build up to the match, how are things now between the two of you?

Jefe : Well Lisa, we both knew what had to be done, there was some back and forth, but when the biggest prize in CMV is on the line, you have to bring it. Friends or not, it’s competition and everyone backstage wants what Andrew`s has including me. With that said though we put on one hell of a match, easily 5 stars, but it was Brit who ended up victorious, but I did  put a good fight and the outcome could have easily been different if I had hit fish dick and another Hook, Line and Sinker...... I was this close Lisa.....  This close and it would have been me as Alpha World Champ, No regrets though. With that said, I shook Brit`s hand after the match and we hugged out of respect. That’s what good friends do, it was never personal, it was business, so to answer your question Lisa… We are Vintage.

Lisa : Well speaking of Vintage…. Later tonight Vintage face off against Brule in a 1st time ever match. A win here could see you potentially be number 1 contenders for the Tag Team Championships.

Jefe : That is our goal, Vintage have been working hard and as you can see Joey is working hard.

The camera pans left where we see Joey Bacon working out..

Joey : 27…28…29….30…….What a workout, those big macs were delicious…. Oh hey guys…. Hope I don’t shit myself hitting a baconator on Brule tonight….. OOOooooooh my guts, LISA WHERE’S THE TOILETS??  Nevermind gotta go.

The camera pans right where we see a shock on Lisa’s face and El Jefe face palming as the CMV Universe laugh.

Lisa : Ummmm OK

Jefe : Yea, Brule you maybe one of the best teams on Genesis, hell you`re a former World Champ Angel. So yea you will be tough to beat, but making fun of us, you think that bothers us, We`ve dealt with bullies before, that’s nothing new to us, So while you’re cracking jokes, We`ll just go out there and do what we do best and defy the odds, afteral we are the 1st and only X-Gen Classic winners.

But Homecoming I saw another bully, or should I say a coward that took out not only Bob Luger but broke Elijah Stewart`s leg that’s right I’m talking about none other than Brody Halleck. I’ve had my share of bullies here in CMV and where are they now…. Gone and forgotten, While I keep on ticking like a Vintage grandfather clock. This is Genesis, what you did doesn’t sit well with me and many of the boys backstage. Brody you’re public enemy number 1 around these parts and we don’t negotiate with terrorists and we sure as hell don’t stand for your lack of respect, Brody you’re a marked man, mark my words…..Hook…Line and Sinker.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down