Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Give Up Already! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Give Up Already!

2 posters

Go down

Give Up Already! Empty Give Up Already!

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Ryan Kents theme starts booming through the arena making the crowd jump to their feet and cheer, The fire starter slowly walks onto the stage and grins at the cheering crowd before walking down the ramp and rolling into the ring. He then indicates for a mic which he hastily grabs before turning to the CMV universe.

Well well looks like we beat the shit out of the corporation didn't we lads?  

The crowd pop loudly to the remark

Now, ive heard there's a new group trying to rise to power like us, the "New Rebellion" they call themselves. They think were pathetic... well they must  be crazy because we have the best wrestlers in the business on our team, While they have.... ugh... im struggling to think here, Oh yea! Anderson! he is a decent wrestler, and... oh fuck it the rest are not worth remembering anyway!. You know what i call this "New Rebellion"? A joke, yea thats right a joke! They think they just pop out of nowhere and act as if there the best in the business, well i can tell you right now there not... after all they do have Slate leading them, oh wait who the hell is slate? it doesn't matter anyway because i know they wont last, its pretty obvious if you ask me.    

Kent moves over to the ropes and leans on them while pressing the mic against his lips

Enough about that, its time to talk about the real reason why i came out here. The corporation suffered yesterday due to our boys absolutely battering them! Tee and lee beat painn and that other guy to a pulp, lets just say i savoured that moment...  and not to mention triple H, he was slaughtered like a pig he is. But H i have a suggestion for you, give up already the corporation is done for and you know it, if you dont realise that H you must be...

Suddenly Billy and Grizzly run down the ramp towards the ring!

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Give Up Already! Empty Re: Give Up Already!

Post by Batman Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Kent backs up a bit prepared for a fight as Billy slides under the ropes first going straight into a fist fight with Kent who holds his own causing Billy to stumble to the ropes as next up is Mike Grizzly who gets the upper hand on Kent with a kick to the gut  followed by a few clubbing blows to the back as Billy comes back into the fray and the two begin to stomp away at the former tag champion. Mike then brings him to his feet before lifting him in the air and drilling him to the mat with a vicious powerbomb. Kent seems to be out of it while Billy kneels down by his face and picks up the microphone.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Come on Kent. Don't be silly. Corporation lost a battle, so what? You think we're just gonna back down after one loss? You think that the corporation are gonna restrain themselves from beating the hell out of "heroes" like you? This company, it's ours. It's always been ours. Don't fool yourself with speculation that the Rebellion has won. Neither the Rebellion nor the New Rebellion can put us down. We're too high up!

Kent stirs as Billy stands up and puts his boot on Kent's face.

{{Corporate Billy}}
You along with all of the others who defy us are beneath the Corporation's boot. Try to tell us to give up again. I dare ya!

And with that he scrapes his boot off of his face before leaving the downed Kent in the ring for officials to check on him. Billy and Grizzly looking on with a smile as the show fades elsewhere.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down