Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

+10
Maurie
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Alveuss
Tim
Topher Mod
Mr. Dashing
Rage
Borton
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who will win the Royal Rumble?

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap8%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap0%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap33%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap0%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap33%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap25%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Empty Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

Post by Borton Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:34 am

PPV Card and my predictions:

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion 20160119_1920x1080_RR_Match_kickoff_nosponsor

Darren Young & Sandow vs Dudley Boyz vs The Ascension vs Mark Henry and Swagger (Fatal 4 Way match to qualify for the Rumble match)
My prediction: what on earth is this match, I'm going with the Dudleys
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion 20160111_1920x1080_RR_Match_NewDayUsos

New Day vs The Usos for the WWE Tag Team Championships
My predicition: Sadly, I see the Usos winning the titles.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion 20160112_RR_Match_DelRioKalisto_Thumbnail

Alberto Del Rio vs Kalisto for the United States Championship
My prediction: I want Kalisto to win the title, if Del Rio wins and retains the title then Kalisto winning the US title for only a day was literally for nothing.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion 20160112_RR_Match_CharlotteBecky_Thumbnail

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch for the Divas Championship
My prediction: Charlotte is going to retain.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion 20151230_1920x1080_RR_Match_DeanKevin

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens in a Last Man Standing match for the Intercontinental Championship
My predicition: I see Ambrose retaining the title

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion 20160119_RoyalRumble_Roman_Light_HOMEPAGE

Royal Rumble match for the WWE Championship
My prediction: This rumble is interesting, there's a couple of people that could win the rumble, such as Reigns of course and Lesnar, etc. I see Bray Wyatt winning this match, also I see Reigns getting screwed by Triple H which sets up that match at Mania, Triple H vs Reigns. For Bray, I see probably Brock feuding with him for the title at Mania or Taker to have that last match at Mania for the WWE title and put over Bray and retire. Either way, anyone but Reigns to win, pls.

Post your predictions below!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Empty Re: Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:37 am

Is that seriously the card, no wonder ratings are at an all time low. RIP WWE

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion Empty Re: Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

Post by Rage Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:25 am

RookieBlue wrote:Is that seriously the card, no wonder ratings are at an all time low. RIP WWE

Think that's bad, just wait till Mania.
Shame so many talented workers are hurt or being booked really poorly.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:20 am

OMG that match but Dudley's
New DAY!
Beardlisto
Lynch pls
Deany bb
THE BIG DOG, BROTHER
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:43 am

Benoits returning from his staged death storyline.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:46 am

Miztacular wrote:Benoits returning from his staged death storyline.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion 50536722
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:52 am

FIRST MATCH: Who gives a fuck, they're going to lose in the Rumble regardless.

SECOND MATCH
Hopeful: New Day
Most Likely: Usos (Ugh)

THIRD MATCH
Hopeful: Kalisto
Most Likely: Dorito

PISS-BREAK MATCH
Hopeful: Becky Lynch
Most Likely: Charlotte

FOURTH MATCH
Hopeful: Kevin Owens
Most Likely: Dean Ambrose

FIFTH MATCH
I'll let this dude explain what everyone wants and the WWE won't do.

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:33 am

Randy Borton wrote:

I just want to point out, that even in that plain ass generic attire, Becky Lynch is the best thing going.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:38 am

Who I Want To Win:
The Dudley Boyz. Zero interest in the rest of those teams.

New Day. I'd rather slit my wrists than sit through any The Cena Twins matches.

Kalisto. I liked Del Rio but since his return he's been boring as shit and this whole thing just feels forced they can build a new star out of Kalisto but I think Del Rio's oportunity has long passed

Becky Lynch. I've absolutely hated Charlotte since her main roster debut, in NXT she was her own person but on the main roster shes nothing but Ric Flair 2.0 and its disgusting.

Kevin Owens. What the fuck have they done to Dean Ambrose? On top of him just being Reigns bitch, having boring matches recently and fearing for his health due to how skinny he is now I just can't stand him anymore whereas I love everything Owens does so Owens all the way.

Bray Wyatt. As I've said before Reigns, Triple H or Brock Lesnar are all far too predictable Bray is the best wild card (outside of AJ Styles) to put the belt on so that all the major feuds are focused on the title.

Who I Think Will Actually Win:
The Dudleys Boyz. Seriously I can't think of any reason why WWE would put any of the rest of these guys over.

The Cena Twins. I don't know what Vinces' massive erection for Samoans is but its so obvious he's gonna shove them as far down our throats as humanly possible at the expense of everyone else.

Alberto Del Rio. If the were going to give Kalisto the belt they would have let him keep it in the first place why make him a 2x champ for the sake of it? Plus Vince loves Del Rio so I think he's gonna shove him down our throats as much as possible also.

Charlotte. I love Becky but Flair 2.0 is gonna be pushed to the moon simply because of who her dad is, its an embarrassment and just downright disgusting to watch.

Kevin Owens. I don't see them putting the World title on Owens but I can see them making him beat the utter shit out of Ambrose so that Reigns "looks strong" in the Rumble without any help.

Triple H. We haven't seen him on TV since his beatdown from Reigns. My call is AFTER Reigns eliminates Lesnar and everyone thinks he's won, "forgetting" that No. 30 is still due to come out, the countdown begins and aitch comes down and beats thee holy shit out of Reigns before throwing him over the top.

If Reigns wins the Rumble though I'm legit done with WWE. The guy can barely put on a 10min match nevermind win the fucking Rumble from number one. There's putting someone over and then there's just total burial of the entire roster in one go. I mean logically everyone would team up on Reigns right away and he should be gone before we're even halfway through the match but we know WWE won't do that because then Roman won't look strong -__-

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:51 am

All of you are actually a bunch of pessimistic, implacable, intractable plebs. Everyone knows wwe aren't the greatest but stop freaking complaining that your favourites might not or won't win and just try to fucking enjoy the product. If you can't then simply put, don't watch it. My fucking god.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 am

Apart from me right?<3

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:15 am

Miztacular wrote:Apart from me right?<3

Miztacular wrote:
Randy Borton wrote:

I just want to point out, that even in that plain ass generic attire, Becky Lynch is the best thing going.

No. You too.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next