Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

+10
Maurie
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Alveuss
Tim
Topher Mod
Mr. Dashing
Rage
Borton
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who will win the Royal Rumble?

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:16 am

You don't like Becky?

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

Post by Alveuss Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 am

No I love Becky, she's amazing. I just don't hate everyone else too.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:38 am

At least Heath is wearing pants
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:46 am

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 20160119_1920x1080_RR_Match_kickoff_nosponsor

Darren Young & Sandow vs Dudley Boyz vs The Ascension vs Mark Henry and Swagger (Fatal 4 Way match to qualify for the Rumble match)
My prediction: The Dudley's so we can see that Bully Ray turn.
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 20160111_1920x1080_RR_Match_NewDayUsos

New Day vs The Usos for the WWE Tag Team Championships
My predicition: The Usos gonna dethrone these guys since they are pretty much already legends. They don't need those belts.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 20160112_RR_Match_DelRioKalisto_Thumbnail

Alberto Del Rio vs Kalisto for the United States Championship
My prediction: Kalisto will win on a bigger scale to become two time US champion even tho he's Mexican. Our past 3423 champs haven't been US. Except for Cena.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 20160112_RR_Match_CharlotteBecky_Thumbnail

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch for the Divas Championship
My prediction: Charlotte is going to retain.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 20151230_1920x1080_RR_Match_DeanKevin

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens in a Last Man Standing match for the Intercontinental Championship
My predicition: They'll go at it like animals. Ambrose will drop a very high impact elbow for the win.

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 20160119_RoyalRumble_Roman_Light_HOMEPAGE

Royal Rumble match for the WWE Championship
My prediction: You always have speculations of big returns and big debuts. But then there's the darkhorses that WWE has in the match. Nobody thinks these guys stand a chance even. Of course it almost looks obvious that no matter what, Reigns is still gonna have the title after Mania. But, there could be the Ryback option. Finally give the big guy another big push. He's proved himself worthy of facing off for the title in main event action in the past. He did something reckless (powerbombing Bryan on the outside) which buried him into a team of Rybaxel but he made a comeback and won the IC title. That's sort of what happened to Trips back in the day. He was buried and then like two years later he won the IC title then the world title. So yeah my pick is Ryback.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:01 am

alveuss wrote:All of you are actually a bunch of pessimistic, implacable, intractable plebs. Everyone knows wwe aren't the greatest but stop freaking complaining that your favourites might not or won't win and just try to fucking enjoy the product. If you can't then simply put, don't watch it. My fucking god.

Ah you're one of those that just takes whatever dog shit you are given and likes it? People can criticize whatever they like you know no need to bitch about it, freedom of speech and all that.

Bah god we got a bottom feeder from the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club here.

Ban Please.

Last edited by SonOfAnarchy91 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:01 am

lol.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:59 am

Y'all both Scottish. Is this how Scottish people treat each other over there?

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:19 am

Randy Borton wrote:Y'all both Scottish. Is this how Scottish people treat each other over there?

Actually yes lol!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:07 pm

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:
alveuss wrote:All of you are actually a bunch of pessimistic, implacable, intractable plebs. Everyone knows wwe aren't the greatest but stop freaking complaining that your favourites might not or won't win and just try to fucking enjoy the product. If you can't then simply put, don't watch it. My fucking god.

Ah you're one of those that just takes whatever dog shit you are given and likes it? People can criticize whatever they like you know no need to bitch about it, freedom of speech  and all that.

Bah god we got a bottom feeder from the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club here.

Ban Please.

Actually I'm one of those that focuses on the things that are actually pretty good and allows myself to be satisfied with some things as opposed to you, the type of guy that only focuses on the dog shit and constantly bitches and moans about it, then contunues to watch it anyway because deep down it's still entertaining enough for you to come back to it.

There's a difference between criticising things that are bad and just bitching and moaning for the sake of bitching and moaning.

Yeah, freedom of speech and all that. "Ban please."

Also Borton yeah it actually is.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Randy Borton wrote:Y'all both Scottish. Is this how Scottish people treat each other over there?

You're Canadian and you say "Ya'll"... C'mon Borton...
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:28 pm

canadian's can be hillbillies too.

don't be racist.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Randy Borton wrote:canadian's can be hillbillies too.

don't be racist.

I'm literally going to Google to see if Canadian's say ya'll...
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next