Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

+10
Maurie
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Alveuss
Tim
Topher Mod
Mr. Dashing
Rage
Borton
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who will win the Royal Rumble?

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

Post by Topher Mod Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Maurie wrote:To whoever created the Royal Rumble.... F**K YOU

the 1st ever Intercontinental champion.... Pat Patterson created it, js
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:49 pm

The best part of the Rumble was R-Truty thinking it was Money in the Bank. Should've used the ladder more. R-Truth for champ.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Am I the only one that noticed AJ got his ass kicked the whole time he was in

Royal Rumble Predictions/Discussion - Page 6 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:52 pm

I was watching the X-Files on Fox at the time. Figured it would be a better use of my time. Turns out I was right.

Is Triple H really up to being the WWE Champion?

Are his quads up for the strain?

What a joke. They had the opportunity to create a new main event star in the Royal Rumble and they blew it just to satisfy Triple H's massive ego to win the WWE title one more time and main event at WrestleMania.

Yeah, I mad and I didn't even watch. Lol.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:54 pm

ChildishGent wrote:Am I the only one that noticed AJ got his ass kicked the whole time he was in
Yea he even got thrown around by Titus O'Neil. Never realised how short he was.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Anyone else realize Ric Flair sexually assaulted Becky Lynch?

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:00 am

Maurie wrote:Anyone else realize Ric Flair sexually assaulted Becky Lynch?

Was she screamin' and bleedin'? Wooo!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 am

Gg. And they should have gave the Rumble to Bray but they ate at least using it for something. Hope somebody drops it to someone that needs a push.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:13 am

It was actually the best Rumble in years and the best PPV in months. Every match was stellar, aside from the pre-show, and a lot of great feuds setup, Owens vs. AJ/Zayn, Lesnar vs. Wyatt, Charolette vs. Banks, and HHH winning was great, HUGE pop from the fans, though I agree that feud doesn't need the belt.

9/10 overall
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 am

7/10

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:34 am

Ecstatic that the New Day retained and Kalisto won back the title. Upset Becky got snubbed out of the title scene via Sasha Banks but happy since Sasha hasn't been used thus far. Kevin Owens really should of won that IC belt though. And I was displeased with the usage of Styles and Zayn. But as Dashing said during the show: No one but Owens could of done it without upsetting the crowd. (Style's elimination) Ultimately I'm happy that Reigns didn't win it, Sheamus didn't win it and (sorry but he wouldn't of done anything with it anyway, I feel this guy is best without a belt) Bray didn't win it. Triple H is more or less a place holder. I'm not to upset with another glorious HHH reign. As Bray said to Roman Reigns circa Money in the Bank 2015 "Anyone but you."
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:55 am

Really wished they would've gave it to Bray. Loved the PPV. Triple H needs to stop. There was really no need for him to win. At least Reigns didn't retain <3

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next