Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A long time coming... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A long time coming...

3 posters

Go down

A long time coming... Empty A long time coming...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Daz Heat: Well, well, well... It has been a long time coming ladies and gentlemen, but finally Daz Heat has arrived to CMV, and where better to debut than on the largest pay-per-view of the year, ay? What can I say, I don't plan on doing a Tone White and making the occasional appearance and then taking a bigger check then the entire locker rooms salary combined. I'm not like that gold digger Tone. I'm here for good. Every damn week. Don't you hate how disrespectful it is when the stone age of wrestling such as people like Tone White come here and treat this place like a retirement home?

My career was small and somewhat humble up untill roughly a year ago when all of a sudden the spotlight came my way. And truth be told, I  knew I wasn't ready for it all. I went from a small fish in a small pond to a great white in the Atlantic ocean. Thhe fame, the money, the responsibility. And after a while I took my fall from grace. I am not the first to have done so and I am certainly not the last. I felt like a disgrace. I continued to resign from company's in spite and depression. Nobody wanted to see a young yet somehow already washed up Daz Heat. So i did what the best of the best do. I sat down, and I sorted shit out, I sorted myself out. It's time to bounce back. I have been at the lowest of lows, and now, here in CMV I will rise back to the top.

Now that is out the way, let me address the elephant in the room... My loss to Marty Michaels on the largest pay-per-view of the year.

You see, me and Marty, we have been the best mates for years now. Me and him have gone through hell together. Some would say we are like brothers.You see, Marty housed me when I had no where to stay. Marty was there before any of you even knew my name. Marty assisted me when I was at rock bottom and helped me grow to where I am now. The thing is, the Marty Michaels you see on your television is a changed man. That man you watch, is not the real Marty. He is a changed man. A Marty I have never seen. He has become exactly what he once hated most. A man who thinks he owns the world, a man so caught up in his own ego he doesn't even talk to his real mates anymore...

That's why when I saw Marty Michaels had an open challenge on the biggest pay-per-view of the year Implosion I knew I had to take it. This was my chance to quite literally knock some sense into him. To help him see he is not who he once was. He is not what he once was. I will always stand by Marty through thick and thin. I know this isn't you, brother. What happened Marty?

Me and Marty have only ever crossed paths once before Implosion. And in that match we went at it and I came out victorious. Since then,  he has trained harder than I could have ever imagined. He was ready for me. I wasn't ready for the monster that stood in front of me...

Marty Michaels let me tell you this. I know you're listening behind the monitors or some fancy flat screen somewhere. We are 1 - 1 now... I know that if we had a match again the outcome would be different. I know Our paths will cross again someday. I don't know where, I don't when, I just know some day i will find the real Marty Michaels.

Oh, and one last thing... As for Brian Jacobson, you can keep crying backstage about me. You always cry about how I have always overshadowed you everywhere I go. Maybe if you stepped up to me  instead of running your  mouth i would actually take you seriously... You're all talk big man. You wont do shit.

Back to top Go down

A long time coming... Empty Re: A long time coming...

Post by Miztacular Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Welcome Daz! Nice promo

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Not bad for a first promo, as you stay here longer you’ll probably adapt to the color coding. It makes presentation of your promo 10x better.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Cheers guys, I didn't know it was that simple to change the colour, will keep that in mind for next time. Much appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:45 am

What a Masterpiece

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down