Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Long Time Coming Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Long Time Coming

Go down

A Long Time Coming Empty A Long Time Coming

Post by Shay UA Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:19 pm

The camcorder comes in to new signee Shay Hoxton. The thin pale and clean shaven rookie is standing against a wall in his attire.

Shay: Jason Spade you thought you could do what you did and get away with it? The Allies took you in and what did you do? You hit me with a chair behind my back. The Forgotten may have won the battle but you will learn that we will win the war.

Shay points at the camera.

Shay: When we fight I will prove to you that you made a mistake. If you want to be Forgotten so bad, then fine, that's what you will be. Forgotten. And you can bet on that.

The camera ends.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

A Long Time Coming Empty Re: A Long Time Coming

Post by Shay UA Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:45 pm

The camcorder comes in to a face we have never seen before. A clean shaven young man with black hair wearing a black and cyan tank top. He is holding the camera. He has a British accent.

David: Hello! It’s me, David Lacoste. I have good news for all my fans out there.

He holds up a piece of paper with a number on it.

David: We made it, I got a spot in the Rumble. I’m going to the main roster. Before I leave development though, the Allies By Association still have a problem with the Forgotten. We’re all training non stop. X is in the gym right now training his Thunder Punch, I’m about to meet him. Shay is still here watching his videos. Lets go say hi.

He walks into a new room.

Hey Shay.

Shay is watching his phone. He is sad.

David: What’s wrong?

Shay: Look at me, I’m all stiff. I’m not moving good, I’m not talking good, I won’t get to the main roster like this.

David: Don’t worry Shay, practice makes perfect. Maybe go talk to one of our coaches for help.

Shay: I don’t need a coach.

David: Then what do you need?

Shay: I don’t know but I need something. Just leave me alone.

The camera ends.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down