Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Angel’s Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Angel’s Arrival

3 posters

Go down

An Angel’s Arrival Empty An Angel’s Arrival

Post by Maurie Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:32 pm

*CMV Fusion cuts back from commercial. Ring Announcer, Edith Green, enters the ring to introduce the next match. Before she can get any words out, the crowd turns its attention elsewhere. They all look to the right side of the stage. A limo drives up and the audience can’t help to question who’s inside? A return? A debut? The anticipation rises until the driver’s door opens. Sadly the anticipation felt pointless when a short man stepped out the door. Moments later, the small man was recognized. The hair, the face, and the figure was enough to notice. Kenneth! And wherever Kenneth goes…

From the timekeeper's area a woman in a hood walks into the ring with a microphone of her own. She places her hand on Edith’s shoulder and pulls her close to whisper into her ear. Edith leaves the ring to the woman. As she removes the hood it’s revealed to be the one and only, Rockell Lovve. Ferocity superstar and girlfriend of...

Rockell Lovve
Ladies and Gentlemen… Allow me the pleasure of introducing, The greatest wrestler in the roster to not hold a championship. The “M” in CMV. The ANGEL OF FUSION!

As she says that, the debut becomes obvious and the fans are all here for it.

Rockell Lovve
Ladies and Gentlemen, Maurice… Fisher… THE THIRD!

Maurice exit from the back of the limousine with a great ovation from the audience. With a sharp suit, pricy vehicle, and the girl to top it off, it’s hard to say a Maurice isn’t living the dream. He finally reaches the ring with Kenneth following him. Rockell passes him the microphone.

Maurice Fisher III
My name is Maurice Fisher III, But you should all know that by now. The man with limitless potential who was never given a chance. And he who stands before the people of Fusion as the Guardian Angel of your brand. Here to protect and defend wrestling from what it has become today. And where better to start than the fucking asshole of wrestling, on Monday Night Fusion.

The crowd boos in disagreement showing their love for Fusion.

Maurice Fisher III
You can boo all night long but I’ve got a long list of everything and everyone wrong with this place. Look at the trios belts for example. Held by two fuckboys who get carried by some big gargoyle who is controlled by a woman… WHO IS CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE ELSE. If I explained this shit to a “wrestling fan” they’d piss in my mouth and it’d be completely legal.

Not only the trios champions, but the Undisputed Champion as a whole. Look at who you have leading you. A midget Nazi who brags about giving People headshots and chokes men out. How can you get behind such a sad and pathetic excuse for a champion.

And it’s not like the passed champs have been any better, AT ALL! We’ve got the lesser Divine playing tag with his British, one trick pony sidekick on who gets to play with the shiny toy. Then we’ve got some fuckboy in a top hat with a gang of accidents who all got their clout from some show called WGW. A show that was completely unknown before its partnership with CMV. How ironic that those who we brought in and shared a home with, were so eager to swindle themselves up the ladder and down our throats as champions.

Now Knox, Simmons, and whatever Genesis is putting up with, all can receive a rant on what’s wrong with them, but then there’d be no time to explain everything right with me. I’m athletic, charismatic, and I ooze entertainment out of every pore in my body. You’d need a magnifying glass just to nitpick anything wrong with me. So let’s stop stalling, and get me in this Ascendance Main Event!

(Open to You)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

An Angel’s Arrival Empty Re: An Angel’s Arrival

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:52 pm

*The Theme Of The Self-Proclaimed "Pretty Boy Pitbull" Hits The PA System To A Collective Amount Of Unusual Cheers From The Capacity Crowd Seemingly Tired Of The Excessive Amount Of Arrogance On Display From Maurice. Perry Heenan Equipped With A Steel Chair Places It Centre Of The Stage And Takes A Seat*

Are You Still Hungover From Implosion Pal ? It's Just The Amount Of Crap Coming Out Your Mouth Is Excessive Even For Someone As Delusional As You. I Know Who You Are Maurice I Don't Even Pay Attention Towards Unmatched But Iam Well Aware Of Your Presence. Don't Let That Inflate Your Ego, Hell I Don't Think It Could Get Any Bigger But Still The Only Reason You Have Any Form Of Presence Is Because Your Entire Career You've Been Nothing But A Coward.

Sure You Have The Limo You Got The Suits But What You Also Got Is A Reputation For Being A Worldwide Laughing Stock . You Out Here Talking About Charisma? Then Why Are You A Brett Angel Tribute Act? You Out Here Talking About Hiding Behind People Then Why There Two Kindergartens Surrounding The Ring, Guarding You As If Your Some Sort Of Royalty.

Maurice You're A Walking, Talking Gimmick, You Have To Play All These Shenanigans Because It's The Only Way People Talk About You Because You Have Zero Talent, I Mean Your Employed As A Wrestler Who In Reality Struggles To Wrestle.

This Is The Problem With Your Kind And By That I Mean The Children That Dissent From Wealthy Families. You Don't Know The Definition Of Hard Work, You Don't Know The Meaning Of Dedication You Know Why Because For The Entirety Of Your Lives You Have Been Handfed Everything On A Silver Platter.

Well Let Me Give You A Much Needed Reality Check Kid. Just Like You Were On Unmatched Your Out Of Your Depth Here. Here Just Like Any Of Other Workplace You Have To Actually Earn Opportunity, Which Is Why Week In Week Out I've Been Nothing Short Of A Work House Busting My Ass To Work My Way Up From The Bottom Rung To The Top.

So When Someone Who Has Barley Just Stepped Through The Door Makes These Kind Of Ludicrous Demands It Rattles My Cage.  Despite My Constant Performances It Seems To Me Yuri Sukalov Still Has A Blind Eye. Maybe A Beating On His New Toy Will Get His Attention. Consider This Your Welcoming Party.

*Heenan Ferociously Rips Off His Shirt And Sprints Down The Ramp Intent On Making A Statement. Delivering A Monstrous Spear To Kenneth En-Route To The Ring. Heenan Slides Under The Bottom Rope Desperate To Get His Hands On MF3 Who Is Quick To Retreat Alongside Rockell Into The Capacity Crowd.

Heenan Upset Of Missing His Chance Drags A Motionless Kenneth Up The Ramp, Before Issuing A Relentless Assault With The Steel Chair. Still Not Intent With The Amount Of Damage Inflicted Heenan Drags The Lifeless Body Of Kenneth Over To The Limo, Setting Him Up On The Bonnet Before Delivering A Devastating  Package Piledriver Onto The Windscreen. Security And Yuri Sukalov Rush Out From The Back To Restrain A Blood Thirsty Heenan As Sukalov Demands Fusion Cuts To Commercial. *

Last edited by BatmanBatemanEC3 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Blame Topher)

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:42 pm

This was beautiful guys, well done

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content