Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Future is Now Here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Future is Now Here

Go down

The Future is Now Here Empty The Future is Now Here

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:18 am

RiftedEnergy wrote:The man once known as Omega Z is seen backstage behind a desk. He seems to be tinkering with a broken gadget, pieces strewn about the desktop. He seems to be mumbling a string of words while going through the pieces. He repeats them, and throws one over his shoulder in disregard.
The camera man cautiously moves forward. Closer examination reveals he is messing with what seems to be tiny gears... The obvious thought is they belong to a watch until it's proven with the Omega Symbol. 

"So many moving pieces..." He doesn't mumbles this time. "So many moving pieces to work..."
He repeats his list of names, more clearly this time, but the scene fast forwards.

He examines a piece closer and repeats a name, chucks it over his shoulder and picks up a new one. The name is skipped in the video as the new piece receives the same fate as the last. Omega grabs one of the larger gears and hold it to the light.
"HAYDEN..." 
He lowers the gear, and sets it on the corner of the desk....

The camera zooms to the desk as he thumbs one of the remaining pieces. 

He carelessly drops it in the trash. The man from the future stares at the last piece... The largest gear left... 
"So many moving pieces..." He puts the last piece down and looks directly at the camera, "... Like clockwork...."

He stands up and moves to exit. As the cameraman is focused on the remaining pieces of the puzzle on the desk, he zooms out...
Quantum stands before the camera in Present Day. His words follow the conclusion of GeNesis...

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical mostly, but I like graham crackers, also)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Future is Now Here Empty Re: The Future is Now Here

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:14 pm

"You know it's interesting that the poll on the CMV website is suggesting the rebellion will come out on top tonight. 
Maybe on top of eachother, as we pile their bodies...
Imagine the scene: 
The Corooration walks out of the tag team turmoil match as the number one contenders, just a few hours before Zak Painn and Nelson Jr. capture the belts from those two jokers... We will have a lock on the tag team division.

Just imagine:

Marcantel burns down the idea of Ziegler. He's risen quickly, he captured the anarchy title from the man who was ready to relinquish it. Hayden gave him just enough confidence to walk in with the belt, and walk out with nothing. The CMV universe thinks he's on fire, Marcantel will prove he just just a flash in the pan.

Randy Borton... I know you think you're trying to stay on the sidelines of this... But you're going to find that hard to do. Because you're going to wake up in the morning expecting the milkman, cuz you can always count on the predictability of the milkman. But when you wake up, and that title isn't under your pillow, and you open the door to see no delivery... You'll realize the Milkman has been extinct for some time now. And just as predictable, you will be tonight. 

After Hayden crushed Sushi X, my brother will be forced to leave the rebellion. Maybe then he will see the light. Maybe then, he will see what I see. And maybe then he will join us to reunite XGeN with the King who started it all for us...

Speaking of... Not that I don't have faith in The Cerebral Assassin, but let me just say this to Justin Sane... If you think for a second you will put a dent in anything we have done by beating him in a match, you are highly mistaken. It's a match... Yeah you can hurt him... Yeah you can pin him... But in the end, if you don't kill him? He still owns this whooooolle dayanmm thang... 

And don't think that loss to you was something special, Sane... You can credit half your win to Novak..

and Novak... I already got my revenge for that interruption a couple weeks ago when I beat you. 
Now, this Time... I'm doing it for the Corporation... Nah, I'm doing it for the CMV universe.

Tonight, we will show you all why it is a bad decision to try to dethrone us. There will be no regicide... And tomorrow morninG, there will be no rebellion..."

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about the milkman)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down