Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I am a Diamond and You are Dirt

4 posters

Go down

I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Empty I am a Diamond and You are Dirt

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:21 am

Friday Night Genesis begins with a shot of the ring, Cass LaFave sat in the middle of the ring, a red carpet and table. She gave a small smile and raised a microphone to her face.

LaFave
Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to Friday Night Genesis! As you can all tell, we have a contract signing tonight. While I said Wolf and Chris were confirmed to be the main event of Ascendance... I made the decision to save the paperwork to tonight. I want you to see our two biggest stars come face to face once more and give them a chance to speak to one another in a neutral environment...

So, without further ado, allow me to introduce our challenger!

The fans stood and cheered as Josh Wolf slowly wandered out, looking over the crowd and soaking in the atmosphere. But as he took his first step, someone came into frame and smacked Wolf across the face with a title belt. Wolf collapsed, grabbing at his jaw. The camera slowly raised up to reveal Harvey Hastings, grinning maniacally.

Cass went wide eyed.

LaFave
Hastings, this isn't your show! What the Hell are you doing here?

Hastings kept his grin, rushing to the announcer desk. Dashing quickly stepped back, but wasn't fast enough to not receive a quick jab to the cheek. Hastings grabbed the microphone on the announcer desk and ran back. Wolf had slowly began to stir, but Hastings hit him over the head once again with the CMV World Championship. Wolf's blood splattered across the LED floor as he collapsed once more. His forehead busted open.

Hastings
Cass, you are wrong... This IS my show... Every fucking show in the CMV is MY FUCKING SHOW.
Fusion.
Genesis.
UnMatched.

They're all my god damn domain and I'm sick of seeing putrid shit stains like Wolf and Andrews getting the MAIN EVENT OF ASCENDANCE is a goddamn insult to the CMV's greatest champion.

LaFave
Hastings. How can you be the best champion if you only held the title for two mo-

Hastings
BECAUSE I FUCKING AM.

And to prove that to the whole fucking world. I'm going to come here on Genesis and torture you, Wolf, and Andrews. Every. Fucking. Night.

Hastings smirked, grabbing Wolf by the hair and pressing the title against his bleeding forehead. He rubbed the title along his forehead, the engravings tearing the gash further open. Hastings slowly raised the belt, stained in Josh Wolf's blood, with an eager grin.

Hastings
Fusion isn't the only show I own now, Cass. Genesis is now my playground as well...

Harvey quickly hopped the rail before security and Andrews could arrive. He kept his title held high, as though to taunt the champion of Genesis when he arrived.

Wolf was quickly carried off by medical personnel, grabbing his head in pain.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

I am a Diamond and You are Dirt Empty Re: I am a Diamond and You are Dirt

Post by Topher Mod Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:19 am

Did hastings, daemz and pandy have a RIDE ALONG to Genesis?
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:06 am

316topher wrote:Did hastings, daemz and pandy have a    RIDE ALONG to Genesis?
He got that first class flight. Champs don't drive
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Solaris Arc wrote:
316topher wrote:Did hastings, daemz and pandy have a    RIDE ALONG to Genesis?
He got that first class flight. Champs don't drive

Cause his feet can’t reach the pedals
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:49 pm

Nah I wanna see a ride along promo now. THE KING DEMANDS IT!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down