Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Diamond or Coal all along? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Diamond or Coal all along?

Go down

Diamond or Coal all along? Empty Diamond or Coal all along?

Post by WGW Diamond Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:44 am

In a sadly common sight nowadays, Chris Diamond can be seen defeated, both figuratively and literally after being pinned by Lance Romance for the now third time this season.

The Brit is sat in a bar booth the morning after Regicide, his hair is a mess and it looks like he's spent the whole night there drowning his sorrows, Diamond has his head in his hands as the cameraman has to bang the table to get his attention. Diamond jolts up and looks directly into the camera, showcasing the immense bandaging across his forehead.

Chris Diamond:
Jesus you guys don't know when to leave a man alone.

The former Anarchy Champion looks around and takes in his surroundings, he quickly notices a glass on the table in front of him which is still full of what looks like whiskey, he down the entire glass in what feels like seconds, he lets out a harsh sounding cough before directing his attention back at the camera.

Why are you guys here? To get my thoughts on last night? Well I lost... AGAIN! It seems like Lance Romance is undefeatable at this point, I've tried to beat him 3 times now... but this time I wasn't only fighting for myself, I was fighting for Dave Turner, and I failed him.

Diamond almost falls out of the booth as he stumbles forward to wave for yet another drink, the camera pans to the remorseful waitress.

Waitress:
I appreciate the money but I think you've had one too many pal.

It's sad to think this random waitress might be the only one saving Diamond from himself. In response to this Diamond just frowns and goes back to addressing the camera.

Chris Diamond:
Fuck.. listen I don't know what's next, I'd love to but I don't, If I get my opportunity to make it up to Turner I will, if I get an opportunity to go after another championship I will, but I admit defeat against Lance Romance.

The Brit attempts to get up but falls to his knees, after an uncomfortable amount of time two security guard come to pick him up and take him out of the bar, as Diamond is being carried away it's almost laughable to think "this is a former Undisputed Champion".

1x Global Champion
2x Undisputed Champion
1x Mr. MITB
1x Right Of Passage Champion
King Of The Hill
Deadly Games Tournament
4x Tag Team Champion (1x W/ Rob Cross, 1x W/ Dave Turner, 1x W/ Amber Reed, 1x W/ Ace Reeves)
3rd Annual Tag Team Cup (W/ Rob Cross)
1x Intercontinental Champion
1x Openweight Champion
1x United States Champion
1x Anarchy Champion
1x Rising Star Champion
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down