Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Two years in the Making Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Two years in the Making

2 posters

Go down

Two years in the Making Empty Two years in the Making

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:48 am

Immediately as the show starts we hear the sound of the former Women's Undisputed Champion, the current Women's Intercontinental Champion, Jade Dynamite hit the PA system, causing an roar from the crowd, all of whom leap to their feet in excitement for the face of the Women's Division. Cheers of "Dy-na-mite" can be heard echoing around the arena as they await Dynamites presence on the stage. It doesn't take long, moments later Dynamite comes out from the back with a look of intensity upon her face as she marches down the ramp with her Women's Intercontinental Championship high up into the air for all of the crowd to see. As she reaches the bottom of the ramp she lowers the belt over her should and makes a turn right, making her way round the stage towards the timekeepers area to which she receives a microphone and turns back towards the ring, climbing up onto the apron before stepping between the ropes into the ring. Once in there she again lifts her belt up into the air for all of the people in the arena, and those watching around the world to see, slipping out a brief smile momentarily before once again holstering the belt over her shoulder and raising the mic up to her mouth.

Jade Dynamite:

It's been a couple of weeks, it's taken me some time to really take in what I achieved at iMPLOSION. What I did. For months, everything was going wrong. I let you all down when I fell at the hands of Andy Jaiden, and then shortly after, I once again had the weight of the world on my shoulders when I took on Riley Dixon, the figurehead of The Establishment, the forefront of this new regime, and once again I failed. I thought that would be the end of the bad times, but then came the Royal Rumble, my key, my one path back to the top. Alas it wasn't to be, I drew #1. I fought and I fought and I fought. I gave it my all, but once again, Riley Dixon was my downfall, Riley Dixon stood in my way.

i know you're not here for a history lesson, but throughout what was the worst period of my wrestling career. There was a constant. You guys, all of you were out there chanting my name, believing in me when I thought it was going downhill, when I thought it was spiralling out of control, each and every one of you kept me up. Despite the fact that I had failed you. Without you, who knows what would have happened, I could have kept on losing. But at iMPLOSION. I got one more chance to redeem it all. I took on Riley Dixon once again, for the CMV Women's Intercontinental Championship, and once again, the weight was all on my shoulders. I went out there, in Riley's hometown and I had HER hometown cheering for me, in that night I represented everything good about wrestling. When the fans and the wrestlers come together as one, and we took down Riley Dixon in unison. So for that, I thank each and every one of you!

Dynamite is forced to lower her microphone due to the overwhelming reaction from the crowd, all of whom rise to their feet in appreciation, chanting "Thank you Jade" over and over, causing another smile to beam onto her face as she look around the arena, taken back by the crowds cheers. After a brief period, Dynamite once again continues.

Jade Dynamite:

I appreciate you all, and for that I have a promise. Many of the people around this roster, they don't care about this belt, or the hardcore belt for that matter. I'm going to be honest, a few years ago, I didn't care for it either. I shrugged it off like it was nothing. But  now that I have this in my own hands, I'm going to make it special, I'm going to hold it with a pride, and I'm going to carry it in honour of all of you who've supported me over the past few years!

Once again the crowd respond with a standing ovation for their Champion. On their feet clapping for Jade who in turn, raises the Championship high into the air. However this time, when she lowers the belt over her shoulder and raises the microphone to her mouth, she looks into the hard camera with a look of intensity and speaks in a deeper, far more serious tone.

Jade Dynamite:

But, throughout all this, it wasn't just the crowd watching my back, carrying me through the rough times. There was one person out of the entire roster who checked in on me, helped me drive through the hardship. Without her, I'd have likely succumb to The Establishment. That person, was Ally Cage. You see tonight, it wasn't going to be about me, it was going to be about us, about my rebound and her redemption. She did what few have, she overcame the hurdles and climbed to the top of the mountain that is CMV! But in a flash it was all taken away from her. She didn't deserve that. At iMPLOSION, I literally leapt of my seat, a tear in my eye, a smile on my face as my best friend finally, after years of waiting, took her chance and became the Women's Undisputed Champion. I couldn't contain myself, I ran from where I was seated down to the gorilla position ready to celebrate, but when I got there..... I looked into the monitor, and what did I see.

Kristen Page, the power hungry thief she is, STEALING her moment, cashing in Money in the Bank, and after months, years of climbing, Kristen took it all away. Well i'm not going to sit here and stand for it. I'm going to help Ally, the same way she's helped me over the past year. That's right, Kristen, I want you right here, right now, in this ring. Champion Vs Champion. We haven't fought in two god damn years, for two years you've been running, you've been hiding, ever since I had you down 2 pins to 1 in our Iron Woman match. You stole the belt from me there, the same way you stole the belt from Ally two weeks ago. However this time, this time Kristen, you're not the general manager, this time, you don't have all the power. But most importantly, this time. I'm going to humble you, I'm going to bring you to your knee's. Just like I did to Riley at iMPLOSION. You got the jump on Ally, but Kristen, you won't get the jump on me. So come out here, come face to face with me for the first time in YEARS, and lets do this. But let me tell you it's only going down one way, the same way it was 30 seconds away from going two years ago before you cheated. It'll end with your shoulders pressed firmly against the mat, and me, walking away with the victory.

Don't agree?

Well come on out here and prove it.

Jade drops her microphone and darts her attention towards the stage, belt still hung over her shoulder she glares with a fierce look on her face. The crowd may have been in Dynamite's favour, but, despite this they understand the threat of Kristen Page. Mixed chants of "Light the fu-use" and "Kristen's gonna kill you" light up the arena, but Dynamite ignores them, looking onwards towards the stage with malicious intent.

-Open to Aaron

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Two years in the Making Empty Re: Two years in the Making

Post by Decided Villain Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 am

The transmission plays and Kristen is in the ring with Sunshine behind her. Dynamite senses Kristen behind her and goes to attack the Undisputed Champion, only to be met with a Championship to the head. Shiny metal connecting with the skull of the CMV Women's Intercontinental Champion. Dynamite is out and Kristen goes to grab the microphone from the mat. Sunshine goes to the corner and leans on the turnbuckles, this isn't his fight.

The crowd is mixed as Kristen Page stands over the body of the downed Dynamite and begins to speak.

Kristen Page : Hypocrites... Hypocrites... HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE! All around and me at the moment below meeeee. The power hungry thief stands over her foe. The foe who calls out others for stealing moments yet piggybacks off of a fallen idol HAHAhAHahahaahaha... Look at you Jade. Look at what you've become. So long a go you were like an equal, A worthy rival to compete with but now you're just hiding in the shadow of a women who couldn't get the job done... You make me sick now. The once rightfully cocky is now a sidekick to a loser who's too broken to do anything now. Helping her makes you look good though, so you keep at it.

I stole nothing, if you are champion and aren't ready for anything that could be around the corner, you're obviously not ready. I chose my spot, not only to win the championship but to prove what a weak, unreliable champion your buddy Ally would be. Shes pathetic.

The crowd boo's as Kristen moves around Dynamite. Now crouched looking directly at her.

Kristen Page : You may think I am weaker than you or weaker than what I once was, but dammit I'm not, Jade. I'm bigger. I'm better. I am more powerful then I've ever been before in my career and I have this championship to prove it... Why can't you just let your "friend" fight her battles herself huh? Why can't you just let stuff go. Why do you feel the need to shove yourself into everyone else's business? The only reason these people cheer you, scream your name, is because you're "friends" with Ally right? Hahahaha

Kristen pie faces Dynamite when getting back up. Kristen gives her title to Sunshine and begins to pace around.

Kristen Page : You know, this, all of this has gotten me excited. This felt good, Jade, it really did. Two yeeeaaarrrss is a long time for people to face one another again. So, sure lets face each other tonight. I'll show you that I'm no Riley, I will not be humbled. But you Jade, you will find sanctuary...

Kristen drops the mic and takes her championship back from Sunshine. Sunshine then opens up the ropes for Kristen, she smiles at the gesture and leaves on the other side of the ring. They both then walk up the ramp and the show heads to commercial.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down