Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
By Any Means Necessary!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

By Any Means Necessary!

Go down

By Any Means Necessary!  Empty By Any Means Necessary!

Post by Batman Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:48 pm

And Sam Valentine taps out! Schmidty and Paul Divine are once again victorious. Paul enters the ring and holds his arms up high as Schmidty taunts to the crowd. On episode 500 they get the W and oh does it feel good! However, once again, Schmidty glances at Paul. Everyone and their mamma knows what he wants. Paul finishes posing in the corner before turning around to catch Schmidty's gaze. He shakes his head and mouthing the word "No" as Schmidty shakes his head otherwise. Paul just waves him away before attempting to walk away, but Schmidty just in time snatches a microphone from the ring announcer and stops him.

Schmidty
Wait! Paul, just hear me out.

Paul shakes his head before stepping towards Schmidty in the center of the ring. "We're not doing this" he says as Schmidty continues.

Schmidty
Just hear me out, look, I get it. I'm not going to act like you'd gain anything from facing me at Ascendance. I mean i'd say you'd at least be guaranteed a spot on the card but let's be honest, you're the five time Undisputed Champion, Yuri will find something for you. Hell, he may even place you in a title match. I have done nothing but redeeming myself since I got back. I've been beaten down, placed in handicap matches, Hell in a Cell, Lethal Lockup, and so much more. I've fought so damn hard man. I should of stayed down a long time ago and I was going to but then a little heartbeat in the stomach of the woman I love changed the way I see the world. I no longer seen a paycheck, I seen a future. For my son. A legacy he can not only be proud of but continue one day. But that legacy is a puzzle man and I can't complete it without all the pieces. One of them being a victory against you. I can't call myself the Greatest Professional Wrestler On The Planet today if I can't beat you. It's just not possible. I'm not doing this for me anymore. I'm not asking for sympathy but I need you to understand that taking "no" for an answer is impossible for me right now. And....and I know you have no reason to face me........Until now.

With that, Schmidty catches everybody off guard by drilling the microphone into Paul's head. Knocking him on his back. The crowd goes wild as Schmidty backs up into the corner, watching Paul like a hawk as he begins to get back up. Before he can fully stand, Schmidty runs and hits him with the Old School Schmidty! Paul's face slamming hard onto the mat. Schmidty is pumped with the crowd as he grabs the microphone and kneels down beside Paul who's barely awake at this point.

Schmidty
I told you man, "no" ain't gonna cut it for me. When you get up later, put that ice pack on your head and watch this replay I want you to hear these words. You want payback? You want to shut me up? Meet me at Ascendance, bitch!

And with that, he drops the microphone next to his head and leaves the ring as the crowd are on their feet, already having such a good time with so much more to go on the 500th episode of CMV.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down